Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
So my best fitting yet wpa might have been too tight a fit;
IMG_20181027_120705.jpg

I heard a little pop under my higher temperature WoodScents log and when I tapped the tip in my debowler, well you can see the pic.:thumbsup: Oh well, at least I have plenty of spares.:smoke:

Last edited:
So my best fitting yet wpa might have been too tight a fit;
View attachment 5552
I heard a little pop under my higher temperature WoodScents log and when I tapped the tip in my debowler, well you can see the pic.:thumbsup: Oh well, at least I have plenty of spares.:smoke:
I only have one of those clearish o-rings we bought on my tip on the bottom rung
It seems to give a good seal without the need for extra friction
As I only have one tip now it makes for easier transfer to omni body for portable leaving two OG o-rings in place and the big one

I should have reamed it with one of my diamond bits but I like the way it held my WoodScents nice and tight, no chance of my Huon Log falling off. That is the reason I purchased the last 3 5th gen Ti tipsfrom Sneaky Pete in Canada(thanks again @Popi) , they fit the WS nice and tight, the new version tips flop around more than I like(I have 6 of these and they are all a looser fit than my 1 5th gen.:thumbsup:

I should have reamed it with one of my diamond bits but I like the way it held my WoodScents nice and tight, no chance of my Huon Log falling off. That is the reason I purchased the last 3 5th gen Ti tipsfrom Sneaky Pete in Canada(thanks again @Popi) , they fit the WS nice and tight, the new version tips flop around more than I like(I have 6 of these and they are all a looser fit than my 1 5th gen.:thumbsup:
Nothing like a good reaming.....:buenrollo:

https://blog.puffitup.com/2018/10/dynavap-vapcap-m-real-vs-fake/?sfw=pass1540827951

Well…. it was bound to happen eventually. A few years ago DynaVap was a small company in Wisconsin that you never knew existed. With the release of their iconic VapCap M, DynaVap quickly became world famous. Their vaporizers are small, affordable, and super functional.

Stock photos from DynaVap’s website started showing up on international trade websites with offers to make VapCap’s in bulk. We started talking to a few of these advertisers early on and got the feeling they were phishing for peoples personal information and actually did not have any product to sell.

A friend of ours managed to get their hands on a sample order of 10 units and was nice enough to share one with us. We received this unit on Monday, 10-22-18 and wow were we excited to check this out. Our very own Fake VapCap M.

@BD9 says; We should all send a note of thanks to PIU. They truly care about their customers. The above is proof they are about more than money and sales.

Thank you Randy and all the staff at PIU! :headbang: :thumbsup:

https://blog.puffitup.com/2018/10/dynavap-vapcap-m-real-vs-fake/?sfw=pass1540827951

Well…. it was bound to happen eventually. A few years ago DynaVap was a small company in Wisconsin that you never knew existed. With the release of their iconic VapCap M, DynaVap quickly became world famous. Their vaporizers are small, affordable, and super functional.

Stock photos from DynaVap’s website started showing up on international trade websites with offers to make VapCap’s in bulk. We started talking to a few of these advertisers early on and got the feeling they were phishing for peoples personal information and actually did not have any product to sell.

A friend of ours managed to get their hands on a sample order of 10 units and was nice enough to share one with us. We received this unit on Monday, 10-22-18 and wow were we excited to check this out. Our very own Fake VapCap M.

@BD9 says; We should all send a note of thanks to PIU. They truly care about their customers. The above is proof they are about more than money and sales.

Thank you Randy and all the staff at PIU! :headbang: :thumbsup:

Posted about something similar a bit above somewhere

@BD9 thanks for posting this about the fake Dynavaps. :thumbsup: Puffitup is great about exposing fakes like this....

Thank God for that magical click or more folk would think these are the real deal. :hmm:

You're very welcome, but... If not for the good people at Puff It Up, I wouldn't have known.
I didn't have time to really enjoy my 'M' and get on the accessory train. I'm pretty sure it fell out of my car somewhere.

Look out, idiot on board! :frown: :thinker::doh::idon'tknow::mental:

You're welcome LP...Now if I could just find someone willing to part with an OG 7 fin tip !

willing to part with an OG 7 fin tip !
I bet there are people out there thinking... you can have mine, you just have to pry it out of my cold dead hands.:biggrin:
Good luck with your hunt, I hope it will be as easy as mine:thumbsup:

You're welcome LP...Now if I could just find someone willing to part with an OG 7 fin tip !

8PsTGAg.gif

Sorry but you asked for it Popi.

I bet there are people out there thinking... you can have mine, you just have to pry it out of my cold dead hands.:biggrin:
Good luck with your hunt, I hope it will be as easy as mine:thumbsup:

You got it mate. You would have more luck getting a G4 7 fin before I surrender my G2 tip though.

I'm going to tell off on myself. Yesterday I called Dynavap to get info on an order. I pushed the wrong button and reached George's voice mail. I apologized for bothering him. Last night as he was packing for his European trip, he called me to make sure there was no trouble. Now that is Customer Service. He sets a fine example for his employees. Match that Corporate America. It's people like that make me feel that the dishonesty in the government is just breaking down the integrity of our country, and it can't win. A red hat , (that he never wore before), does not make you a "good ol boy". Doc

Good luck George. Sell a lot of vapes

Yes i did and you delivered. I never did like Charlton Heston!
What was the last 7 fin prior to the LE 7 fin???

I was looking for the "cold dead hands" gif but when fortune smiles on me & gifts the POTA I will run with it :lol:. I believe it was the G4 7 fin tip then the G5 LE 7 fin. I have a G2, G3 & 3 x G4 7 fin tips with a G5 5 fin to round out my Ti tips.

I own 5x G6, nice planes, shit WS tips!

My new Ed's TNT Tera long stem showed up yesterday, turns out it does not make a bad custom Vapcap stem/14&18mm WPA;
IMG_20181103_153736.jpg

:thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back