Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Package arrived today! Thanks again @momofthegoons
iUqCLTw.jpg

:razz2:

peErswe.jpg

Ooooops forgot the torch :smoke:
ZuTKZT2.jpg

Ok so I vaped my first session with the Dynavap M.
3 bowls of Blue Dream:weed:

I’m pretty impressed with this little vaporizer.
I had to experiment a little with the carb and holding it comfortably while heating with the torch.
But I got some very satisfying rips :nod:

Seems each heat up produced about one big rip and one more medium rip.
I was surprised that the abv was dark brown.
No combustion but it did extract very well.

Felt like a joint or blunt in my hand lol :dog:

Edit: also I’m super high right now, so it did the job :chill:

Extraction complete :weed:
220rIJS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m pretty impressed with this little vaporizer.
I had to experiment a little with the carb and holding it comfortably while heating with the torch.
But I got some very satisfying rips :nod:
Well look at you go! :biggrin: And no combustion in sight! Good job!

I'm so glad you took to this vape so easily and are enjoying it. It's really an efficient little vape; isn't it?

Felt like a joint or blunt in my hand lol :dog:
Lol.... actually I think that's one of the 'selling points' of this vape; especially for those just starting to make the switch from combustion. You get those high temps and that joint like feel and it satisfies that 'urge' to smoke.

Is the kit worth it? I see it’s a glass body.
I was thinking of just getting the vapcap fat mouthpiece from puffitup.

I want an induction heater eventually too.

I use the @ddave water wand kit daily. I have a half dozen fat tips and 3-4 dyna vongs or wongs, or whatever theyre called in a box. The fat tips seal but theyre tippy, because they're top heavy, the wood deals work well but get crapped up easy. Cleaning condensers gets old. The water wand is a dyna vap tip on a glass wand. I clean my tip weekly and the wand monthly. The water pipe is exactly the right size with a perfect restriction (almost none)

Simple and effective. I kill a full load in two quick hits, in by 4:20 out by 4:21, with a shit eating grin. :headbang:And the induction heaters pretty much make accidental combustion very very rare. The warm ups are consistant.With a torch, not so much. Hell yes it's worth it.

Last edited:
I use the @ddave water wand kit daily. I have a half dozen fat tips and 3-4 dyna vongs or wongs, or whatever theyre called in a box. The fat tips seal but theyre tippy, because they're top heavy, the wood deals work well but get crapped up easy. Cleaning condensers gets old. The water wand is a dyna vap tip on a glass wand. I clean my tip weekly and the wand monthly. The water pipe is exactly the right size with a perfect restriction (almost none)

Simple and effective. I kill a full load in two quick hits, in by 4:20 out by 4:21, with a shit eating grin. :headbang:And the induction heaters pretty much make accidental combustion very very rare. The warm ups are consistant.With a torch, not so much. Hell yes it's worth it.
I use the @ddave kit 4many setups!
Thank U 4 pointing that out!

Thanks for the info! I just ordered the custom water wand from @ddave :headbang:

Thanks for the info! I just ordered the custom water wand from @ddave :headbang:
ALERT ALERT ALERT

VIP Order Detected.

Initiating Immediate Packing Routine.

(What's up Ron, caught me at a great time. Your order packed and included in the order for Carrier pickup tomorrow morning!)

V W O R T
VapCap Waterwand Order Record Time

ALERT ALERT ALERT

VIP Order Detected.

Initiating Immediate Packing Routine.

(What's up Ron, caught me at a great time. Your order packed and included in the order for Carrier pickup tomorrow morning!)

V W O R T
VapCap Waterwand Order Record Time
haha ninja like speed!
Thanks Dave, that is much appreciated. :peace:

Dude I still use my Ddave LSV slide and basket almost everyday. In fact I'm using it right now! :weed:

haha ninja like speed!
Thanks Dave, that is much appreciated. :peace:

Dude I still use my Ddave LSV slide and basket almost everyday. In fact I'm using it right now! :weed:
Gladly! You're going to love what this wand brings to your VapCap sessions!

Regarding the LSV glass, I honestly didn't have my LSV long enough! I was loaned one so I could test, then returned.... and sorely miss it! While I was reminiscing about it, I could have sworn another LSV adapter snuck on board with your order, followed closely behind by some screens..... :headbang:

Enjoy!
DDave

Gladly! You're going to love what this wand brings to your VapCap sessions!

Regarding the LSV glass, I honestly didn't have my LSV long enough! I was loaned one so I could test, then returned.... and sorely miss it! While I was reminiscing about it, I could have sworn another LSV adapter snuck on board with your order, followed closely behind by some screens..... :headbang:

Enjoy!
DDave
You da man :cheers: Thank you!
The LSV is a beast of a vaporizer. It’ll always be in my rotation.

I can’t wait to try the water wand with the dynavap. I’m going to milk the entire bowl in one hit :razz2:

If you want to try watersports before your DDave wand gets there & you have some silicone whip hose laying around & a waterpipe adapter you can get cracking. Always a good backup even if it is a back up of a backup of a backup :smile:

I regularly heat past the click by more than 2 sec's
You have a forgiving tip, I have a few different tips in rotation and I have 1 that gives 2 separate distinct clicks and will combust if I go past the second click, others are fine for 2 or even 3 seconds with a single flame jet, respect the click, to start with and work up from there.:myday:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back