Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
@I'm Ron Burgundy? not sure if you have a dishwasher, the M is dishwasher safe.
or the lil green storage tube it came with, a lil dab of dish soap, and hot water in their throw in the M and rinse it out good.
now where is that cheesecake I was going to dig into.
Da “M” is perfect 4 a quickie.

I keep everything decently clean, however my “M” look’s like in was in COMBAT?
Thank U 4 pointing that out!
I’m so Confused & Dazed?
This KUSH is too strong!
Lightweight = ataxian
CIVILIZED = I pretend?

Ti has a lot more airflow, you can direct draw more easily than with the M, it also cools down quicker, I used to miss the cool down click on my M sometimes and would combust while waiting for the next heat up click that would never arrive.:thumbsup: One more thing, the Ti tip has 3 depth settings for your screen so you can alter the bowl size. I ended up getting a spinning mouthpiece amd an xl condenser to make spinning a bit easier while heating, not really needed now I have a IH but it still extends the length and keeps your lips a bit cooler when hitting multiple back to back bowls.:thumbsup:

Ti has a lot more airflow, you can direct draw more easily than with the M, it also cools down quicker, I used to miss the cool down click on my M sometimes and would combust while waiting for the next heat up click that would never arrive.:thumbsup: One more thing, the Ti tip has 3 depth settings for your screen so you can alter the bowl size. I ended up getting a spinning mouthpiece amd an xl condenser to make spinning a bit easier while heating, not really needed now I have a IH but it still extends the length and keeps your lips a bit cooler when hitting multiple back to back bowls.:thumbsup:
If I had the resources U have?
@Kellya86 has a great water path tip I use most daze!

I’m in deep y’all :yikes:
The start of a beautiful relationship, if you have 14mm bongs you just have to get a @ddave adapter, if you like 18mm;
IMG_20181018_155441.jpg

https://www.dhgate.com/product/manu...4-5mm/213619561.html?skuid=482351147603554308

I like the ti tip better. It's quicker to heat and to cool than the stainless. And like @LesPlenty said better air flow. Airflow might mean more to me than others cause I like to block the carb holes on mine, and my dynavap vaping is mainly with the carbless water wand.
You every thing! (Know)
However I like Stainless?
The M is prefect 4 medical!
TI golf clubs I understand !
TI 4 vaporizers Is pure Bling?
Some need Bling?
Some need medical?
I don't know as much as !
I am not in a hurry!

Last edited:
@Helios Candy Kush weed sandwiching Head Trip diamonds and sauce. Two different tips and techniques with the same end result.

My mates on a Ti tip and desktop IH whilst I'm on a Shadow M and the Mini.
SS for myself every time @ataxian .
20181124-205616.jpg

I don’t know anything really!
The “M” black looks cool!
Does da “M” come in BLUE?
Where did that MINI PORT come from?
How come INDUCTION is not sold by VCAP?

Already got the waterwand :cool:
Yeah, now I remember.:uhh:
I really like the lower draw restriction too;
IMG_20181010_184448.jpg

Another way to enjoy the Vapcap and is by far the lowest restriction I have had with them.:smoke:

yup
at first I went with the hype and wand
Not only did it break being thin the cheaper version above works better and less draw restriction plus thicker glass
just needed the o-rings tht were a bit thicker

@ataxian dynavap has got a cup IH coming but there are many other options out there by others like pipes or fluxer heaters has nice looking units - they cost tho - or for $10 you can buy parts and solder one together yourself from ebay :)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back