Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
@ataxian
I have had an SJK dental IH from china
I have a PS mini
I have parts to make my own portable for $10

I have looked at and like the look of fluxerheaters and he has some nice small portables too pocket sized and look nice -I have just been waiting for them to be ready to buy

I am not interested in DVs own one simply as it is a mug/cup design and too big for good portability - I am sure it will work well though

All the IH I have found are excellent and you will never be disappointed

You just need to ask yourself about price and size for your purposes

I believe you will love whatever IH device you choose and will not bother with torching again unless out of batteries and in the bush....

I highly recommend anyone with a VC to get on the IH train......The experience is so much better and more consistent
Taste and clouds :) IMO

@ataxian
I have had an SJK dental IH from china
I have a PS mini
I have parts to make my own portable for $10

I have looked at and like the look of fluxerheaters and he has some nice small portables too pocket sized and look nice -I have just been waiting for them to be ready to buy

I am not interested in DVs own one simply as it is a mug/cup design and too big for good portability - I am sure it will work well though

All the IH I have found are excellent and you will never be disappointed

You just need to ask yourself about price and size for your purposes

I believe you will love whatever IH device you choose and will not bother with torching again unless out of batteries and in the bush....

I highly recommend anyone with a VC to get on the IH train......The experience is so much better and more consistent
I am a big fan of INDUCTION!
The Big company’s won’t make one Big enough 4 VAPCAP. (Cigarettes only)
Just waiting 4 George 2 sale them?
The real estate were I live takes most of my $?
At least CANNABIS is affordable!

And so @I'm Ron Burgundy? ..... The age old question. :lol: How are you finding the difference between the M and the new Ti tip you got?

I've been thinking about it as I use my different tips... and I wonder if some of the difference lies in the cap as well as the tip...... each of my caps 'works' differently. Someone was talking about it earlier in the thread and in my stoned state I can't remember who it was and am too lazy to look... :ko: Maybe @phattpiggie ? Different caps click and don't click and I wonder if the way they are made makes a difference in the performance as well.

Ok so had a couple sessions last night with the Ti tip. It obviously heats up and cool down quicker.

The notches I assume are what give it more airflow. It was a little more awkward to fill the bowl because the weed was getting caught in the notches (minor complaint). I Enjoyed the better airflow

I noticed a bit more flavor and overall the hits were less harsh. Although, I feel the SS tip may hit harder (milkier vapor).

I’m still experimenting though. I got a few really huge hits last night but since it does cool down faster you pretty much have to hit that thing right away.

Last edited:
Ok so had a couple sessions last night with the Ti tip. It obviously heats up and cool down quicker.

The notches I assume are what give it more airflow. It was a little more awkward to fill the bowl because the weed was getting caught in the notches (minor complaint). I Enjoyed the better airflow

I noticed more a bit flavor and overall the hits were less harsh. Although, I feel the SS tip may hit harder (milkier vapor).

I’m still experimenting though. I got a few really huge hits last night but since it does cool down faster you pretty much have to hit that thing right away.
I like the “M” in stainless?
I’m in no hurry as well so maybe 4 me it’s OK?
4 others on the go maybe TI tips fit there means?

We all need something different ?

I like the “M” in stainless?
I’m in no hurry as well so maybe 4 me it’s OK?
4 others on the go maybe TI tips fit there means?

We all need something different ?
Honestly I’m not impressed with the Ti tip so far.
Maybe using it more will change my mind.

If you like the SS tip, I see no reason to buy the Ti right away. Maybe down the road?

giphy.gif

:lol:

I noticed a bit more flavor and overall the hits were less harsh. Although, I feel the SS tip may hit harder (milkier vapor).

Can you just use a “M”?
the “M”!

Honestly I’m not impressed with the Ti tip so far.
Maybe using it more will change my mind.

If you like the SS tip, I see no reason to buy the Ti right away. Maybe down the road?

Give it some time. The only advantage (to me) of the ss tip is that it holds heat longer. Although even that can be a disadvantage at times. My biggest fail with any dv tip is that I don't wait or forget to wait for the cooling click.

I can't say I am a fan of the S/S tip personally. I have three of them but they get no love.

My preference is for my black beauty. Such a nice patina on tip & cap shows how well loved it has been. I could not even count how many 1000's of heat cycles that cap has been through.

20181201_130459.jpg

I don't wait or forget to wait for the cooling click.
That seems to be the only time I ever combust, M or Ti, the only person that knows which is better is the user, only a slight difference but enough to own both IMO, if you already own a M, get an Ed's TNT WoodScents as he has a Ti cigar stem in his package that feels like a cigar to toke on...nice, start saving for one if you cannot afford it straight away, you will not regret it.:myday:

Ok I’m deep into my second session.
Been playing around with the bowl size. I really packed it to the brim and went to town :torching:

Huge rips :weed: The flavor difference is pretty noticeable. I’m so stoned I’m having a hard time finishing this :razz2: Me like Ti

Burgundy out :outtahere:
The “M”
4 Me &
Da TI
4 U!
All medicated our way!
Kush + HULK + CHEESE + KIEF = why we’re here!

Ok I’m deep into my second session.
Been playing around with the bowl size. I really packed it to the brim and went to town :torching:

Huge rips :weed: The flavor difference is pretty noticeable. I’m so stoned I’m having a hard time finishing this :razz2: Me like Ti

Burgundy out :outtahere:

Are you sure your @I'm Ron Burgundy? Cause another @im Ron Burgundy just said he wasn't impressed with the ti tip, lol.

I always use a full size in my tips. I played a bit with smaller sizes, but settled on a full load size. Its not like its a lot. If for whatever reason think I need more I do two back to backs. But then I generally use all day too. Every 2-4 hours im ussually hitting it again. I would prolly do more at a time if I had a day job and could only vape at night.

I'm not claravoiant but I predict you'll like the ih heater as well. It brings the whole experience together.

Just took a little more experimenting...in the name of science! Ti vs SS. round 2. FIGHT!

It is a battle I find the S/S loses every time with flower. Where the S/S tip does shine is with the shitty concentrates I make. The extra heat retention allows one to put less stress on the cap overheating. We are talking about small nuances though. Both work incredibly well & get you where you gotta go.

Sure is
And many others also...
I'm definitely on the IH train as well. I've said it a bazillion times; it was a game changer for me with this vape. I could never master the torch tech... always combusted. Plus I don't like what it does to the cap... makes it all sooty. Lol.... first world problems and all but... too much like smoking for me.

But that same thing is what helps combusters make the switch so easily with this vape. So it really is subjective.

Now many times?

I'm definitely on the IH train as well. I've said it a bazillion times; it was a game changer for me with this vape. I could never master the torch tech... always combusted. Plus I don't like what it does to the cap... makes it all sooty. Lol.... first world problems and all but... too much like smoking for me.

But that same thing is what helps combusters make the switch so easily with this vape. So it really is subjective.
I agree about the subjectiveness and diversity in the VC

But I still prefer the accidental combust flavour from IH than torch too...lol

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back