Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I don't mind the air path so much as I dislike the feel as opposed to glass or metal..........found a wet J hook type bubbler.
Works pretty good with the cap.
IMG-20190317-103835.jpg

Last edited:
I don't mind the air path so much as I dislike the feel as opposed to glass or metal..........
I know some like it?
I had a grower friend who grew GODS GIFT (28 tree’s) impressive for sure!
His coffee was horrible to me?
Like wood I guess?
I have the same water pipe as you for the “M”!
@Baron23 it might be a perception thing?
Yes, I don't like the feel in my mouth, I don't like the lack of hygene involved in putting a wood MP in your mouth, I just don't care for the whole wood thing too much. I do have a SB Jr and yes, its glass in the mouth but certainly wood in the air path.....it took a good while for the taste of wood to fade until it was no longer objectionable to me.

I'm just not a fan of things that go in my mouth repeatedly being made of wood.

Eh, others like it and we are indeed many and varied.

Bodies and stems are the Vapcap midsections. Bodies are shorter than stems and therefore different length condensers are needed to put a Vapcap together.

The M with its standard length condenser and the XL Omni with its XL Omni/mp condenser.

Thank you! This was very helpful! I went with xl condensor and ti mouthpiece as was recommended. Can't wait 'til this gets here! I've been having such a good time with my M. The more I use it, the more I like it. Even the wife digs it, and she vowed to never ever use a butane vape, even after seeing my sticky brick! But she kept seeing all the clouds I was getting with that little metal pen and I let her try it, and now she wants one :smile:

I heard about this o ring mod that essentialy disables the carb, and claims to get bigger clouds. I tried this, and got some tiny hits, but this just seems stupid. Am I wrong? I mean the carb is there for a reason, why would you want to disable?

Bodies and stems are the Vapcap midsections. Bodies are shorter than stems and therefore different length condensers are needed to put a Vapcap together.

BODIES are 45mm long and stems are 62mm long. Spinning mouthpieces are 17mm long. The components you use to build your Vapcap will determine whether you create a standard length Vapcap at 3.5 inches long or a n XL length Vapcap at 4.25 inches long.

A standard length condenser will accommodate a 62mm configuration. So, you could use a 45mm body plus a 17mm mp or you could just use a 62mm stem without any mouthpiece. Both these Vapcaps will be 3.5 inches long.

an XL condenser accommodates a 79mm configuration so it takes a 62mm stem plus a 17mm mp. This results in an XL Vapcap measuring 4.25 inches long.

The M has a 62mm stainless steel stem and a standard length condenser.

The regular condensers and the Omni condenser/ mp assemblies come in a standard length and a an XL length.

Regular condensers are a tube held inside the midsection by X shaped rings. When you have a regular condenser you will need to use your finger on the air port located on the midsection to regulate the amount of fresh air coming into your Vapcap and mixing with your vapor.

The Omni condensers are an automatic air flow regulator. The mp threads onto the condenser and the degree with which you screw on the mp determines the length of the condenser which will slide into the neck of the till increasingly cutting off airflow. You set it to your preferences and forget it and don't need to use the manual airport necessarily.

All condensers will fit any body or stem with the correct configuration. However, the Omni condensers do not function properly when paired with an M tip. Omni condensers should be used with titanium tips.

If you want an XL length M, get an XL titanium condenser along with a spinning mp. Or you can use the XL Omni condenser with its integrated mp, but then just be sure to also buy a titanium tip to enjoy full functionality.

Here is an M and an XL Omni.
1r27g2.jpg

The M with its standard length condenser and the XL Omni with its XL Omni/mp condenser.

2dmb4h3.jpg
Thank you! This was very helpful! I went with xl condensor and ti mouthpiece as was recommended. Can't wait 'til this gets here! I've been having such a good time with my M. The more I use it, the more I like it. Even the wife digs it, and she vowed to never ever use a butane vape, even after seeing my sticky brick! But she kept seeing all the clouds I was getting with that little metal pen and I let her try it, and now she wants one :smile:

I heard about this o ring mod that essentialy disables the carb, and claims to get bigger clouds. I tried this, and got some tiny hits, but this just seems stupid. Am I wrong? I mean the carb is there for a reason, why would you want to disable?
Miss Squiby is IMO the Grand Dame of Dynavap. I remember Squibybl laying out the product line and options to members in a way that Dynavap may not have been ready for.

My hats off to Squiby :clap:

Most of my bodies and stems either have orings blocking the airport or I have stems that don't have an airport. Blocking the airport produces more Vapor and allows you to mouthpull your vapor rather than inhaling vapor directly into your lungs.

To mouthpull you suck Vapor into your mouth similar to pulling liquid into your mouth through a straw. Then you either open then airport or open your mouth to inhale fresh cool air along with the vapor. This technique creates smooth cool Vapor that is nonirritating. I never cough using this technique.

There are many ways to use this versatile vape. It's just a matter of finding a technique that works for you.

If you have many can you vape them all at once?
Yep,
IMG_20180827_185943.jpg

With this setup and an extra cloud buddy & Y adapter, I have managed 4x Vapcaps at once, fixes draw restriction better than any file.:smilie-devil:
IMG_20180827_163525.jpg

Yep,
View attachment 7736
With this setup and an extra cloud buddy & Y adapter, I have managed 4x Vapcaps at once, fixes draw restriction better than any file.:smilie-devil:
View attachment 7737
Some use a @ddave adapter.

I have some 18 x 14 male adapter’s?
Need to try that today!
I saw a INDUCTION heater like your’s I might get?
VAPCAP doesn’t offer one?

I have a “M” that is fun!
Mostly plug-in these daze!
Thank’s for the suggestion for water!

Most of my bodies and stems either have orings blocking the airport or I have stems that don't have an airport. Blocking the airport produces more Vapor and allows you to mouthpull your vapor rather than inhaling vapor directly into your lungs.

I see. Well, I stand corrected then. Guess I didn't spend enough time trying to learn it that way. Very cool!

Hey does the metal taste go away if you upgrade to titanium? It's not very strong or anything, but I do notice it.

Yes, I don't like the feel in my mouth
I actually like it, feels like a cigar...not very practical though, that is why I use on special occasions and never share it, my friends can use my Ti/SS versions.:thumbsup:
My Huon Pine CustomX2 from Ed feel different altogether, like silk.:razz: I think it is special occasion time...right now:smoke:

Why do people put wood on their lips?

Personally I like wooden mouthpieces. There is a certain warmth wood has that glass, synthetics & metal are all missing. I am not in the habit of sharing my VapCaps as if someone wants one they can use an M or far more likely take a bong rip with the VC.

Mouthpieces are a personal choice & we are all different. Metal would be my last choice personally.

Personally I like wooden mouthpieces. There is a certain warmth wood has that glass, synthetics & metal are all missing. I am not in the habit of sharing my VapCaps as if someone wants one they can use an M or far more likely take a bong rip with the VC.

Mouthpieces are a personal choice & we are all different. Metal would be my last choice personally.
I know I make many angry for my views?

Perception is different for most of the members who enjoy ”M” (WATER PIPES are my go to these daze)
Metal never touches my lips?
I don’t want to turn you off with my ARCHIE BUNKER attitude!

Sorry to offend!

Lol @ataxian .... I don't think anyone is offended that you prefer glass on your lips. :wink: To each their own. I happen to like them all; glass, metal and wood. All depends on the mood.

Of course.. I'm a woman and everyone knows we're fickle. :dog:
I have a beautiful wife however why she put’s up with me?

I am JADED and life is not the same as other times?
WOOD is pretty for sure.
To each his own?
We tend to put ourselves in the center of issues?
I need to MEDICATE to be nice!

Hash in the titip with the glass body is............intense.
I inadvertently piss people off constantly @ataxian it is one of my only inate abilities.
The interweb just makes that SO much easier to do anymore.........lolz.
Intent is everything brother and your intentions seem extremely well founded.......so fuck'em if they're so soft words words on a screen hurt.
Some folks need to take a shot of concrete and harden the fuck up.
:biggrin:

Hash in the titip with the glass body is............intense.
I inadvertently piss people off constantly @ataxian it is one of my only inate abilities.
The interweb just makes that SO much easier to do anymore.........lolz.
Intent is everything brother and your intentions seem extremely well founded.......so fuck'em if they're so soft words words on a screen hurt.
Some folks need to take a shot of concrete and harden the fuck up.
:biggrin:
I realize I can be a PRICK of MISERY!
Actually I am a PEACE & LOVE person!
Come off very intense?
@arb you are loved like a brother!
Excuse me while I “M” some mix of CANNABIS + SATIVA + hybrid + INDICA however don’t know their names?
If you like to see colors it’s pretty decent?
I read this book on MONTANA that was very interesting?
Reading is my favorite thing to do!
For some reason CANNABIS makes me CIVILIZED?
@lazylathe turn me in to a ROSIN fan?
What do

GRAHAM Hancock to understand our evolution

I like GH, people can learn a lot from reading or listening to him. G. Noory used to have him once a while on his show on Coast to Coast am
a most epic way to spend with a VC and some ancient forbidden History. Fingerprint of the Gods was my first read, funny all these Archeologists that were/are regarding as taboo or fringe over the decades have become familiar now with the masses on that show Ancient Astronauts on History Ch.

I like GH, people can learn a lot from reading or listening to him. G. Noory used to have him once a while on his show on Coast to Coast am
a most epic way to spend with a VC and some ancient forbidden History. Fingerprint of the Gods was my first read, funny all these Archeologists that were/are regarding as taboo or fringe over the decades have become familiar now with the masses on that show Ancient Astronauts on History Ch.
I love GRAHAM for thinking out side the masses!
In my past skiing surfing cycling golf tennis were my activity after baseball AMERICAN FOOTBALL
Sport’s were my life?
Now I read?
“M” is good for that!
Is FINGERPRINTS of the GODS necessary?
ORWELL and HITCH go together!
I was saying please don’t JUDGE!
CARL SAGAN thought well!

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back