Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Is it possible to annodize titanium black? Shadow ti omni xl!... Ahh hell. Or updated ti omni xl. Only then will i splurge on my first omni! I really do want an omni though!

Omni. I pressed post then reread myself. I said omni alot in that sentence.. Omni omni omni. Smh. Sorry for my childishness fruit spirit is making smile

No, you cannot anodize titanium black. Below is a chart that shows what colours can be achieved at what voltage

82163d1349117153-anodising-titanium-colour-chart.jpg

Unless you want super fine control over the airflow the Omni is somewhat redundant these days. If you are looking to spend that kind of money you would be better served buying two tips & caps & putting them in a GonG & some form of premium stem. Just my opinion of course YMMV.

Last edited:
Do U have a "M"?
Yes. 2 shadow M's. I haven't used my M for months though, my go to is my XXL glass Charlie stem, and my PP xl chestnut wood square. I also have a simrell piece, very nice but it sits content in its case for now, will get put unto rotation eventually ..
No, you cannot anodize titanium black. Below is a chart that shows what colours can be achieved at what voltage
Thanks I appreciate the chart!
I also just watched George's vid from Spain, he mentions the difficulties of producing the shadow M and how it's not likely to come again :disgust:
@Stevenski instead of purchasing an omni for $225CAD I opted for premium stems instead as you suggest. I'd just like an omnijust to have one. I have large hands, M is cool but after handling XXL glasscharles, and @phattpiggie stem I can't go back to M (as dd)

I'd just like an omnijust to have one.

giphy.gif

Yup. You got the infection with no known cure too. That is a very nice collection of stems you have there. Since you have all them why not get an Omni. Maybe at the 420 sales?

420 sales?
Please. lets not go there right now. Too early in the morning! 420? I need dynacoils, omni, serpentine tips, saionara, G43, parts, dabpress, Lotus cap, ultrasonic cleaner, just to name a few. Lol I'm trying to make a list. See what's most important to me then go from there!

I'm actually about to cut myself off. After 420 I'm seriously done until 2020. I'm very content at the moment. Looking forward to my honeymoon with the WS

Edit*
Speaking of G43, I can't find a thread here on that particular vaporizer. I know it's still in its infancy, but there's alot of them out there? Apologies for off topic

Last edited:
I ordered one of the long Dynavap Spikey Cooling Stems by Glass Charlie a couple days ago. Looks like a fun little glass stem. The only options, at the time, were long, medium and small. Did they also come in XL and XXL? Or was the long the XL? :thinker:

In any case I'm looking forward to trying it. Should be here in a day or so.

Looks like a fun little glass stem.
It is. I thought PP'S stem was long. This stem is longer. I like it. Even easier to clean. I like it alot!
has anyone used Charlie glass through water? seems like its good just for dry usage.
No lie. This morning I was watching sneaky Pete's latest video and he starts out talking about glass and water and how to care for your bubblers. I purchased My first M's from his store and purchased his lil bandit mini bubbler. I tried it, didn't like it never used it again. Water bubbling on my lips, first dabble with water n glass... But the video inspired me. I pulled it out gave it a rinse and followed his instructions. Remember that fruit spirit? My first draw, slow n steady, i took the biggest draw I had ever taken. I can't take draws like that with any of my stems. Would hurt too much. One more click n draw. Boom. :smug:
I had an hour before work. Fruit spirit isn't supposed to distract my mind so? Almost ruined my morning as the buzz took away my ability to focus deeply. Lol. No concentration. Was so hard to complete tasks. Hit harder than expected. Naturally I felt great the whole time... Felt better in the afternoon when the effects were completely gone and I could think more clearly and finish my work! lol.
@Helios Its a DV stem it can be what you like. I use it dry and with my jhook as well. It's cool mine has a joint as mp

I'm now a believer. Bongs. Glass. Water cooled? Wow. Y'all water users really know what's up! I'm late to this party.

Add glass to the 420 list :doh:

Looking at his photos it looks like vgoodiez is calling Standard short, XL medium, and XXL long on those spikey stems.

He really needs to work on his photography though.

I'm now a believer. Bongs. Glass. Water cooled? Wow. Y'all water users really know what's up! I'm late to this party.

Add glass to the 420 list :doh:

Yup, exactly how I felt recently. I never used glass before until I was educated by the wise folks on the forums. And now I realize that glass is awesome! I don't have a bubbler for my vapcap yet, so I think I will give that little bandit a shot, thanks for the recommendation.

Guys I can't decide if I should get the new M, or just go with the Omni. Could someone help me out with this? With the M, I was going to upgrade to titanium parts and spinning mouthpiece anyway, so that setup will be about the same price as an Omni but without the adjustable airflow. I don't know if I need the adjustable airflow or not, though it does sound like a nice feature. I understand that the mouthipece on the Omni is stationary which means maybe the Ti M would be better? Does the Omni hit better than the M at all? Cooler hits?

Guys I can't decide if I should get the new M, or just go with the Omni.

Go with what appeals to you. All the models are great vapes. If you prefer a metal midsection get an M or an Omni. The M SS tip is not quite as nimble as a Ti tip, so you could either upgrade the M to a Ti tip of just go with the Ti tipped NonaVong which will fit into a 14mm bubbler. It sounds like you might like a Vapcap with a spinning mp and The Omni mp only turns when intentionally being used to adjust air flow. You set it and forget it. The spinning mps can help with twirling depending on your technique.

The length is more about comfort in your hand and doesn't really cool the vapor further. Big hands seem to prefer the XLS models.

@Stevenski I also had been considering getting an Omni, everyone seems to go on, and on, about them. But, I think you have probably called it right for me.
I don't need one. I am using glass with both of my tips right now, one for my j hook, ( Love that thing!), and the other is a glass stem. I don't have a need for a body.
For my usage, tips are ideal. Thanks for the clear thinking.:cool:
Okay, now comes this.. I got a Pipes & Phattpiggie IH. Beautiful, rich cocobolo. So excited! I used it, overused it, actually. Great fun, happy daze. Next morning, cough* cough* cough*.
I fried the shit out of my lungs, without combustion once. As we all know, the Vapcap tends to pack a punch, that's why we love it. But, you see I usually cool my hits thru water or a j hook.
So, I have been kid-gloving my poor, wretched lungs. ( They are the older style lungs, used and abused )
So, for 3 days, I have only been able to look lovingly at my Pipes and Piggie IH, and will use other means until I am back to normal.

May I ask: what's an "IH" ?

OK so I'm gonna go with the Omni. I'll still get to try the new M because my wife will get one, but I think the adjustable airflow is something I just have to try vs the spinning mouthpiece.

IH = Induction Heater.

I hope you love your Vapcaps as much as we love ours!!! You could always add an XL condenser with mouthpiece to your order. It will let you experience the M as an XLS with the longer condenser and added spinning mp. That will give you the Omni, the M and the XLS experience. Three foundation configurations. But I'm sure you'll be happy with whatever your choice.

Better airflow sounds good

First time I've heard a non auslander call the carb a shotgun

We call it a shotty or shoddy

I had to learn what a carb was yrs ago when I heard it on a youtube vid

Any other auslanders see the sneaky Pete symbol and always think it's the Holden symbol at first???.... Lol

Last edited:

Better airflow sounds good

First time I've heard a non auslander call the carb a shotgun

We call it a shotty or shoddy

I had to learn what a carb was yrs ago when I heard it on a youtube vid

Any other auslanders see the sneaky Pete symbol and always think it's the Holden symbol at first???.... Lol

I thought like you when I was young like you?
CALIFORNIA was a dream once a few decades ago!
When I was a young gun all the internationals wanted what we had?
In HAWAII the AUSTRALIA people drank more beer than any nation.
BEER drinker champions of most nation’s.
In CALIFORNIA at the time POT was are thing?
We were considered HIPPIES at the time?

MOST of the states in the USA CALLED US NAMES.
Everywhere In USA local ‘s of that region made fun of CALIFORNIA?

Sorry too offend?

Can’t help my birth place?
I do use a “M” and like it!
Does that count?
Sneaky PETE is so cool in da CANNABIS RUSH!
I was born in COMPTON, California however it’s home 4 some?

Last edited:
I was born in COMPTON, California however it’s home 4 some?
California baby, much love!

IH = Induction Heater.

I hope you love your Vapcaps as much as we love ours!!! You could always add an XL condenser with mouthpiece to your order. It will let you experience the M as an XLS with the longer condenser and added spinning mp. That will give you the Omni, the M and the XLS experience. Three foundation configurations. But I'm sure you'll be happy with whatever your choice.
Thanks Squiby! I have a feeling I will, I just love this thing so far. I actually did just what you said, and bought the condensor and mouthpiece as well so I can try that. This is so exciting :smoke:
I'm starting to get a case of LAS (lighter acquisition syndrome), there are a lot of cool little torches out there. I like to take my first hit with a double torch, just to get the cap warmed up, then I use single torch. So far my favorite is the Honest torch that came free with my sticky brick.

I am well prepared for when my WS arrives! I can't believe how much I've slept on glass!
Lol.... oh you've been bitten by the bug! I remember there was a time I said I couldn't understand how people got into glass. And lo and behold... I got the bug.

Opted for this lil one for my first glass piece. It's small, portable, easy to clean, and form factor suits WS I believe.
Looks like a sweet little piece. My only concern with the WS is that it may not have enough base to support the vape; making it top heavy. He does say he's used it with the E-Nano though... Without having it in front of me it's hard to tell. You'll certainly get a ton of use out of it with the DV. It looks perfect for use with any Vapcap, or other portable for that matter.

However... have no fear. I'm sure that if the bug got you good... that wont be an issue at all. :dog:

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back