Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Omni xl I leave screwed in all the way
It still has a carb hole if you like them
The omni xl is improved as it is all Ti so quicker heat up and down
Plus a cooler vape on throat as the body and airpath is longer
just playing devils advocate..
So couldn't the same be achieved by purchasing a titanium mouthpiece, xl condenser, stem and tip? Move the Oring and save 55 bucks? 135 on dyna builder.

So couldn't the same be achieved by purchasing a titanium mouthpiece, xl condenser, stem and tip? Move the Oring and save 55 bucks? 135 on dyna builder.
Sure could
Imo
As I don't use the screw in out part for airflow
Some ppl prefer the ability to adjust themselves

I got mine 2nd hand so saved anyway
I now use the condenser and mp in my shadow ss body with a Ti tip

The Ti body is better for heat dissipation with multiple use in a row

purchasing a titanium mouthpiece, xl condenser, stem and tip?
Not being able to close the airflow completely on the Omni was the reason I went this way too.:thumbsup:
IMG_20180819_122051.jpg

Do you have one in mind? Is there one? I'd be glad to add it.
Not sure how one would go about doing this?

just gave away two 18M's today to a few of my fellow combuster's, trying to convert them over to the DV side, these bad boys used to b cheap, and my personal collection has dwindled considerably, hey as long as we can switch folks from burning than all's well yes?!

The potpourri dish for the solo and air when turned upside down makes a nice stand for a vapcap.
Nice discovery, thank you! Sure glad I saved mine

Nope, not the same. I have an M with that exact configuration, and I still prefer the Omni. The mouthpiece and body on the Omni are of better construction. The spinning mouthpiece on the M is OK, but it makes the vapcap feel cheaper and I don't like how it leaves an exposed o-ring.
Plus, when I want to change up my airflow, I don't want to be screwing around with little rubber pieces. If what you care about is getting the most medicated for the least amount of money, then I say get the M. But, if you are looking for the best vape all around, get the Omni.
Just my two cents. And I'm new to the Vapcap scene, so take that for what it's worth.

Last edited:

Nope, not the same. I have an M with that exact configuration, and I still prefer the Omni. The mouthpiece and body on the Omni are of better construction. The spinning mouthpiece on the M is OK, but it makes the vapcap feel cheaper and I don't like how it leaves an exposed o-ring.
Plus, when I want to change up my airflow, I don't want to be screwing around with little rubber pieces. If what you care about is getting the most medicated for the least amount of money, then I say get the M. But, if you are looking for the best vape all around, get the Omni.
Just my two cents. And I'm new to the Vapcap scene, so take that for what it's worth.
Exposed o-ring? By the mouth piece? I've looked at probably 50 pictures and haven't seen an oRing . please share a pic.

Exposed o-ring? By the mouth piece? I've looked at probably 50 pictures and haven't seen an oRing . please share a pic.
Check out this picture: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1940/3827/products/conmouth_1024x1024.jpg?v=1528541836
It's just like how the stock M has the o-ring exposed when you don't have the mp. That's what keeps the spinning mp from sliding off the condensor.

BTW, my 19M with ti tip is hitting like a beast right now. I had it with the spinning mp, but I took that off, it's just not my thing. Seems like I'm getting better clouds with it off even, though I realize that shouldn't be possible.

...speaking of good places to rest your Dynavap, a Vapexhale accessory desk works nicely as well.

Last edited:

The omni xl is better
I don't know if it is worth the extra though

I use my shadow m body with a Ti tip and the omni condenser/mp

Is pretty much the same as with the Ti omni body, but gets hotter with multiple back to back uses

I got my omni xl 2nd hand so saved$$

It is better

Not sure if the price reflects the difference though

As I said above I think a Ti tip and a good aftermarket stem could be just as good

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back