Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
What is the meaning behind 419? I don't get it. I know 187 and 420...
It's garlic day.
George just told it on the Dynavap live.
(don't ask me why)

Nice @Grumpy thats a great start to an Omnivap! Those pieces went fast thankfully, wife wouldn’t understand why I’d need a green tip or mouthpiece.
Thanks, I'm going to anodize the omni condenser /mouthpiece before I ever use it.

Simrell has his own thread, all I remember is he dicked a member around before helping them with a few cracked items he made, no second chances with me, @phattpiggie has never had bad CS feedback issues that I have heard.:twocents:
@Squiby explains her problems here;
https://vaporasylum.com/threads/dynavap.164/page-76#post-32233
Simrell thread;
https://vaporasylum.com/threads/simrell-collection-dynavap-accessories.714/
I had never seen these reviews. I was going to purchase a vortex but decided to go omni once I saw the last of the green. I will have to do more research before making any decisions about buying a stem now. This is why I'm so sceptical about buying aftermarket stems and parts for my dynavap or any of my vapes for that matter. Alot for them look bad ass but I always feel safer going ome.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you haven't already, check out @phattpiggie thread, there are a lot of beautiful pieces to drool over and don't be afraid to send him a PM to discuss any idea you have, he has been patiently waiting for me to make my mind up on a custom Tera stem, he even got a unit from Eric at Boundless to figure out how to make me one with a S/S condenser for easy maintenance;
https://vaporasylum.com/threads/phattpiggies-wood-shed.76/

@phattpiggie has great stems that many ppl recommend
Come with a condenser for pure airpath
Really nice work
I am soon to purchase my first stem for my dv tips
Have been eyeing for a while now
Yet to hear a bad word about his work

When I was on FC a person called stardust I think had good work too

But phatpiggie has me looking longingly at a number of pieces

Another lovely shout out from Dynavap yesterday.... :biggrin:

Poor George sounds like he's got a terrible cold...

To sum up some of the key points....
The philosophy behind 419 and Dynavap. The 419 cap will only be available during this current sale and only as a stand alone item.
Specifics of the 419 sale - 20% off everything in the store and free shipping over $50
Some torch use tips.
More custom caps probably coming.
Still working on the induction heater.
Best way to contact them is through their contact us form on their website for a fast response.
Some chat about future products.
Answer to, "Can you clean all your DV parts in ISO?" (the answer is no....especially not the cap)

@momofthegoons thanks for the quick run down, I tuned in for a few minutes as G mentioned VA,
i'd like to see my new shiny b4 Easter, giving away my last 18M to family this wknd. has anyone here experienced productive feedback by introducing these vapes to newbies?
an IH would b easier for the uninitiated. Flame for the pyros.
@Grumpy I think Simrell has some anodized colored Ti stems out for sale, as seen on vaporents reddit.
lots of options these days..

I skimmed through the live event but didn't catch that part of it. I love garlic lol
At the end he talked about their live with puffitup (34:23 on the youtube video) today on 4/19 garlic day (35:23 on the video) ;)

2pp0b9whx0t21.jpg

FutoStashes 420 sale is on
use code FUTO420 get 20% off and free shipping

http://www.futo.ca?aff=7

I'm trying to justify a dynavap purchase for 420, but NOTHING is calling my name. It feels oddly strange being in 'satisfied' mode vs VAS mode. Out of boredom I search the sites seeing what I can buy n how much I can save... Inner mind keeps saying 'How about relax yourself @Chandler. satisfy with what you have. Stop falling for all these marketing schemes' ! Lol

However, if @phattpiggie (for example) had a sale on, I'd be easily persuaded!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back