Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I'm trying to justify a dynavap purchase for 420, but NOTHING is calling my name. It feels oddly strange being in 'satisfied' mode vs VAS mode. Out of boredom I search the sites seeing what I can buy n how much I can save... Inner mind keeps saying 'How about relax yourself @Chandler. satisfy with what you have. Stop falling for all these marketing schemes' ! Lol

However, if @phattpiggie (for example) had a sale on, I'd be easily persuaded!
Do you already own a dynavap product?

I'm trying to justify a dynavap purchase for 420, but NOTHING is calling my name. It feels oddly strange being in 'satisfied' mode vs VAS mode. Out of boredom I search the sites seeing what I can buy n how much I can save... Inner mind keeps saying 'How about relax yourself @Chandler. satisfy with what you have. Stop falling for all these marketing schemes' ! Lol

However, if @phattpiggie (for example) had a sale on, I'd be easily persuaded!
Custom pieces don't count as purchases do they?
:doh:

OG cap showing its use :weed:

4662D40D-865D-4048-920D-37BD73A2262E.jpeg
22AE4CFF-908D-4E53-951F-91BE4B6157DB.jpeg

Love it @I'm Ron Burgundy?. Nothing shows the love of the VapCap like a patina coated cap. I still have my OG from 3 years ago & it is my main cap. Give it another year & it will really be looking good :smile:.

For anyone wanting an after market VC I suggest looking at a tip & cap paired with one of @Ed's TnT stems. No wait list & it is nicer than a stock stem or VonG.

I just want to give a shout out to "interplanetary development" this company gave me the best customer service I have ever seen. I ordered a silo XL from them last week and it arrived missing the xl adapter. after I emailed them letting them know about the issue they quickly put a new package in the mail for me. when it arrived today not only did it have the missing adapter but an entire new silo xl plus 3 sets of replacement O rings and a stand for my Dynavap! What a great company!

@voyciz if you want to spend $30, why not get the best torch for Vapcaps. VectorKGM Pyramid, $30 Lge tank, flame is surrounded by a cup. The cup has a notch that is perfect for spinning the vc., fuel site glass. Fairly windproof. They have a no receipt warranty. You just pay shipping. Doc
Thanks Doc, I will check it out! I still need a high quality pocket torch that I can fidget with, of course. But that Vector does look cool for desk use!

I read about that, it sounds a lot more complicated to setup, and more dangerous as well. I'd rather take the easy way out if possible.
Somewhere I think is a thread for anodising?
I read in here somewhere and remember finding and sharing a youtubr vid
You can easily do it with 9 bolt batteries no mess or danger involved
Better results too

I'd rather take the easy way
The easy way would be to leave it silver/grey:wave: Using 9v batteries to do it does look like a bit of fun though.:science::thumbsup:

Happy Easter everyone! Enjoy the day.

What would be a good torch for heat treating the Omni to achieve colors?

Single flame torch to control where you want the heat and color. I used my cheapo Ronson Jetlite to put add a line of color on my condensers. I assume a stem/body would work the same, maybe just take longer since it's thicker.

Single flame torch to control where you want the heat and color. I used my cheapo Ronson Jetlite to put add a line of color on my condensers. I assume a stem/body would work the same, maybe just take longer since it's thicker.

There's some pictures and a description from a member over on another vape forum where I post, dated 01/11/19. He used a single and a triple flame torch.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back