Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I think the M19 is turning into my EDC. I've been vapcapping since Jack Daniels was "Old No. Six". Tried everything out there made by George.
Well, he did it, George changed my mind again. I like the new tip, the notch and zig-zags, the rocker, and it looks classy. Doc
Waaay better airflow and it feels like the zigzags add more convection to to vape evenly down to the screen

There's one in the works right now ataxian. Not sure when it will be released.... but I get the feeling it might be soon. In the interview I linked above, George said he had hoped it would be released by the end of the year. That video was filmed at the Mary Jane Berlin 2018; which was in June of last year.... So hopefully a Dynavap Induction Heater is on the near horizon. No price point has been mentioned that I know of.

Sooooo.....anybody hear anything lately about the development status of the DV IH?

A 4/20 surprise, perhaps? :headbang:

A question for all the VC aficionados here.

Is the 2019 M a vape that you NEED, or more like a vape that you WANT? :thinker:

Putting the collector's drive aside for a minute, can the overall design and performance be that much improved to consider it a MUST HAVE?

I'm thinking it's likely not. Or am I crazy? Mad, I ask you? Mad as a March hare? :rofl:

To me its much ado about really nothing...its like the threads where people start leaking in their pants over the reveal of....wait for it...new colors for whatever vape! LOL

I'm sure that George made some small incremental improvements but does it also not seem that this re-naming to "2019" might be related to driving repeat sales mostly?

Dunno, love George and Dyna and I have a bunch of his vapes. But it seems to me that the industry has been moribund this last year and stuff like this....small and non-critical incremental changes like groove pattern or color....has seemed to dominate in lieu of any real new and exciting products.

Just my view of it....

The no-look carb acquisition is a pretty significant feature too.

I'm loving my vapcap since it got here a few days ago. At first I didn't think I could get any really good vapor from it, but I kept experimenting and watching youtube. This morning I was watching videos and using my vapcap, thinking it would be a nice little light high to smart my day off, and man was I wrong! I learned how to really use the carb, and that I need to draw long and hard on this thing, and now I'm getting much larger clouds. Anyway, I got wrecked this morning and just kept the momentum going all day, it has been quite an adventure :rofl:

Getting ready to order 2019 M now....probably will order some upgrades along with it. What do you guys recommend for upgrades? I was looking at dynacoil kit and a wooden mouthpiece. Is it worth it to upgrade to titanium?

Last edited:
Getting ready to order 2019 M now....probably will order some upgrades along with it. What do you guys recommend for upgrades? I was looking at dynacoil kit and a wooden mouthpiece. Is it worth it to upgrade to titanium?
I would leave the wooden mouthpiece and get a Ti spinning mouthpiece and an XL condenser to make your M a bit longer and smoother along with a Ti tip as they are quicker to cool down for the next click.:thumbsup:

@Baron23 main thing added was airflow, the tip is the name of the game when it comes to performance, the rest is fluff.
Yeah, I got it....but, from my first glass OG to now, there have have been what....6 or 7 versions of the Ti tip trying to increase convection a bit and relieve draw resistance.

Again, I love Dyna and George and this isn't criticism but wtf are the actual new products. Everybody is coming out with these very small incremental changes (sometimes just the color like....ohhhh...a stealth MV1...yeah, its flat black) and touting them like its some kind of significant drop. IMO this lack of true innovation is related to Fed legal status. In other words, we may well have gotten as far as we can with small little, low capitalization companies....most of them dealing with Chinese contract manf.....and until Fed legal we won't see the big appliance manf money come in and possibly really change the game.

Now, if after all this time George revealed his induction heater, then yeah that would be exciting to me. This....well, I'm glad George is doing continuous product improvement but......still, meh.

I would leave the wooden mouthpiece and get a Ti spinning mouthpiece and an XL condenser to make your M a bit longer and smoother along with a Ti tip as they are quicker to cool down for the next click.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the advice! I will be taking this route.

...Ok please help someone, I don't understand what the differences between these parts are. There is an "Omni stem" and an "Omni Body"...the M only has a stem right, no body? I've also heard it referred to as a 'midsection' I think. What's the difference between omni xl condensor and titanium xl condensor? Will they both fit my M stem, or do those only fit with omni stem?

I don't understand what the differences between these parts are. There is an "Omni stem" and an "Omni Body"...the M only has a stem right, no body? I've also heard it referred to as a 'midsection' I think. What's the difference between omni xl condensor and titanium xl condensor? Will they both fit my M stem, or do those only fit with omni stem?
Bodies and stems are the Vapcap midsections. Bodies are shorter than stems and therefore different length condensers are needed to put a Vapcap together.

BODIES are 45mm long and stems are 62mm long. Spinning mouthpieces are 17mm long. The components you use to build your Vapcap will determine whether you create a standard length Vapcap at 3.5 inches long or a n XL length Vapcap at 4.25 inches long.

A standard length condenser will accommodate a 62mm configuration. So, you could use a 45mm body plus a 17mm mp or you could just use a 62mm stem without any mouthpiece. Both these Vapcaps will be 3.5 inches long.

an XL condenser accommodates a 79mm configuration so it takes a 62mm stem plus a 17mm mp. This results in an XL Vapcap measuring 4.25 inches long.

The M has a 62mm stainless steel stem and a standard length condenser.

The regular condensers and the Omni condenser/ mp assemblies come in a standard length and a an XL length.

Regular condensers are a tube held inside the midsection by X shaped rings. When you have a regular condenser you will need to use your finger on the air port located on the midsection to regulate the amount of fresh air coming into your Vapcap and mixing with your vapor.

The Omni condensers are an automatic air flow regulator. The mp threads onto the condenser and the degree with which you screw on the mp determines the length of the condenser which will slide into the neck of the till increasingly cutting off airflow. You set it to your preferences and forget it and don't need to use the manual airport necessarily.

All condensers will fit any body or stem with the correct configuration. However, the Omni condensers do not function properly when paired with an M tip. Omni condensers should be used with titanium tips.

If you want an XL length M, get an XL titanium condenser along with a spinning mp. Or you can use the XL Omni condenser with its integrated mp, but then just be sure to also buy a titanium tip to enjoy full functionality.

Here is an M and an XL Omni.
1r27g2.jpg

The M with its standard length condenser and the XL Omni with its XL Omni/mp condenser.

2dmb4h3.jpg

Last edited:
To me its much ado about really nothing...its like the threads where people start leaking in their pants over the reveal of....wait for it...new colors for whatever vape! LOL

I'm sure that George made some small incremental improvements but does it also not seem that this re-naming to "2019" might be related to driving repeat sales mostly?

Dunno, love George and Dyna and I have a bunch of his vapes. But it seems to me that the industry has been moribund this last year and stuff like this....small and non-critical incremental changes like groove pattern or color....has seemed to dominate in lieu of any real new and exciting products.

Just my view of it....
@Baron23 my “M” is amazing.
I’m with you on your accessment!

If you have many can you vape them all at once?

Just asking?
Why do people put wood on their lips?
Just asking?
Marketing is a subjective thing I guess?

Last edited:
Why do people put wood on their lips?

I don't know, my friend. I really do prefer to NOT have wood in the air path...especially not as a mouthpiece. For a number of reasons.

Hope all is well with you and yours :cheers::thumbsup:

I don't know, my friend. I really do prefer to NOT have wood in the air path...especially not as a mouthpiece. For a number of reasons.

Hope all is well with you and yours :cheers::thumbsup:
I know some like it?
I had a grower friend who grew GODS GIFT (28 tree’s) impressive for sure!
His coffee was horrible to me?
Like wood I guess?
I have the same water pipe as you for the “M”!
@Baron23 it might be a perception thing?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back