Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I know I make many angry for my views?

Well not me mate. I am at a loss as to how you interpreted that from my post? Trust me if I was angry you would know all about it :lol:. What makes a community is diverse viewpoints & opinions shared freely & unfettered. We don't have to agree on everything. Imagine how boring life would be if that was the case?

I am really enjoying my @phattpiggie VA stem & is my go to VC for use without water. One of the things I particularly like is the blackwood mouthpiece.

I bought the Whip and water piece adapter from @ddave that makes my M a like a water wand and universal water piece adapter for any vape. Was like $18 shipped.

Dyna Beta.jpg

That is how I started using the OG back in the day. Nothing wrong with some whip & an adapter. You can find them pretty cheap all over the place.

x7bIKGg.jpg

BTW this is the same cap 3 years later

20190305_191640.jpg

Why or how come VAPCAP doesn’t offer a glass adapter?

I use water the most!

That is something I always questioned myself. Not a great drama as there are a bunch of aftermarket solutions. You should buy a 5 pack of 14/14 or 14/18 M/M adapters. Costs you $10-15 & you will get a few that work. @ddave has a specially designed kit & @Ed's TnT sells a bunch of cool vapcap stuff.

Oh you snoozer:sleeping:

audio is low, otherwise great vid love to get some good vibes from G and the Dyna crew.
Curious for those who attended Spannabis, how much a bottle of water and a sandwich cost? $20?
I look forward to the Cup design IH some are frowning on. liability/insurance kinks for a running IH takes time, no need to rush it out.

Well not me mate. I am at a loss as to how you interpreted that from my post? Trust me if I was angry you would know all about it :lol:. What makes a community is diverse viewpoints & opinions shared freely & unfettered. We don't have to agree on everything. Imagine how boring life would be if that was the case?

I am really enjoying my @phattpiggie VA stem & is my go to VC for use without water. One of the things I particularly like is the blackwood mouthpiece.
You are a nice person!

DA “M” is perfect for some?
Love this is thing!

We all have a different POV?
Depending on where your born, status concerning $, exposure (life experience)?
My BLACKWOOD stem I soaked in SHATTER to obtain CIVILIZATION! (TNT made it)

Last edited:
Had a great time with great people in Spain last weekend.
George gifted me a Dynacoil and I've been playing with it since Tuesday.
It's looking like less is more, someone must have overloaded the one at Spannabis and it spat reclaim all over my hand when I tried to demonstrate it to one couple.
Not knowing it was in this state my friend loaded it with weed and promptly combust, we both felt like proper Muppets after that.
I told them that I was very disappointed with their VC experience thus far and I wanted to rectify that.
Broke out my stem and an IH.
They left with smiles on their faces.

Dynacoil melt shot, I went to the click as a preheat.

So far so good, works well but I'll know more as I use it. How clean it keeps the condenser is my concern as the cotton hardly left any reclaim behind.

@Helios this was €16.95, cuttlefish with a small salad. Beer wasn't expensive so around €20 for this meal. On the beach so tourist prices.
IMG_20190318_143505.jpg

There is always talk about how the draw restriction is on the VC tips so I figured I'd try and work it out, roughly.
While my figures are all going to be there about they do show how far the airflow grooves have come.
Incredibly technical test apparatus was used. Anyone else come up with different figures please let me know as I could be well out.

An M body and the same cap were used with all the tips.
IMG-20190324-134522.jpg

Left to right
Gen 1. 0.06 litres per minute
Gen 2. 0.44l/m
Gen 3. 0.65l/m
Gen 4, 7fin LE and Gen 5 all came out at around 0.69l/m
Modded 18M. 0.62l/m
19M. 0.73l/m
ShadowM. 0.74l/m, with the black cap which are known to be a looser fit the flow was 0.93l/m

Last edited:
The Shadow cap encreases the efficiency by ~ 25 %?

Should be a similar ratio if used on the other gen tips? More efficiency?

So, the quick and dirty is that (being less tite) the Shadow cap induces a
Slightly better influx of air?

--I have always wondered why DV caps all cover the first fin of the tip-- thus restricting
The intake unnecessarily, PP....

Also wonder why @ddave doesn’t jump on the bandwagon and have outside-in dimpled
Glass cooling stems for VapCap tips. All the rage, nowadayze.

Last edited:
I remain to be incredibly impressed with the vapcap. It is now my primary vape...it is a little harsh sometimes, though, so will be shopping on ddave's site soon. But WOW! None of my other vapes hit like my new vapcap. I've been hearing the commotion about it for over a year now but was always skeptical. You really have to just get one and try it for a couple days to understand.

is anyone here skipping the 19M's in favor of waiting for a newer TI model?
being on a budget sucks some times you know that.. I detest window shopping lol.

I am sitting this one out. Release one in Ti & I would be all over it though. Not that I need another VapCap in my arsenal by any means. @phattpiggie did a sciencey examination on airflow with all the tips & it looks like a fair increase over the 18M & G4+ Ti tips. That is enough to swing me when it is released in Ti.

You have made a wise investment @voyciz. careful you don't get bitten by the bug :dog:

Is it possible to annodize titanium black? Shadow ti omni xl!... Ahh hell. Or updated ti omni xl. Only then will i splurge on my first omni! I really do want an omni though!

Omni. I pressed post then reread myself. I said omni alot in that sentence.. Omni omni omni. Smh. Sorry for my childishness fruit spirit is making smile

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back