Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Sunday Adirondack Pale Ale and an M,

WP_20190414_14_22_56_Rich_LI (2)[2894].jpg

I have both Silos. The new one, SS, is nice to hang from a washer under the dash on my car. The early Silo holds my vong in the pot end. I use a silicone 3/4" washer for a vong. Slip it on the vape near the mouthpiece and it covers the opening of the 14mm joint, pull a little vacuum on the glass and it seals the joint. Doc

I'm not real sure why but I REALLY want an omni xl. Not the standard but xl never even held one but the added length appeals to me

Get one! I was skeptical at first due to the price, thinking that the Omni was overpriced...after using it, my opinion has changed. You can still achieve the "adjustable" airflow on the M model with an o-ring mod as you have discovered. I haven't yet tried your trick with partially blocking the carb...I tried blocking 100% as recommended by most users, but as for you, it did not work out for me. Not having to mess with the carb to get optimal effects is just awesome. The Omni feels so good and looks quite sexy in the hands. There are some really cool heat treated ones also! Wish I would have gotten a green one when they had them. I have 2 M's and the Omni, and if I would have known better, I probably would have gone with 2 Omni's instead. Hey Grump please let us know how you end up liking that Dynastash, I'm on the fence currently about getting one. I like the looks of those ER models!

Took me a while to try my Omni, actually. I had it for a week before using it and only recently tried (going through some shit, don't ask). It is now my favorite vape. Excellent work, Dynavap, thank you!

Get one! I was skeptical at first due to the price, thinking that the Omni was overpriced...after using it, my opinion has changed. You can still achieve the "adjustable" airflow on the M model with an o-ring mod as you have discovered. I haven't yet tried your trick with partially blocking the carb...I tried blocking 100% as recommended by most users, but as for you, it did not work out for me. Not having to mess with the carb to get optimal effects is just awesome. The Omni feels so good and looks quite sexy in the hands. There are some really cool heat treated ones also! Wish I would have gotten a green one when they had them. I have 2 M's and the Omni, and if I would have known better, I probably would have gone with 2 Omni's instead. Hey Grump please let us know how you end up liking that Dynastash, I'm on the fence currently about getting one. I like the looks of those ER models!

Took me a while to try my Omni, actually. I had it for a week before using it and only recently tried (going through some shit, don't ask). It is now my favorite vape. Excellent work, Dynavap, thank you!
I actually bypassed the dynastash and went with the silo xl instead. I wanted the guaranteed smell proof case and a small 3 or 4 bowls for travel. I went with the xl that way no matter what I carried it would fit.

Just a random thought..
I'm starting to wonder about the omni's. I get the whole set it and forget it aspect of it. But I'm curious as to how it's going to be better then the M. Being that it is a torch powered vape your temps will always very withing a few degrees thus making thicker or lighter vapor needing less or more air to compensate. Where a battery operated divice is more accurate so you know what your getting so fixed air flow really isn't an issue . Also the freshness of your material will play a part? Every hit it gets dryer so that also will change how you need to draw on it .I feel like I'd constantly be rotating the air flow anyway vs. Just feathering to perfection ?

Just a random thought..
I'm starting to wonder about the omni's. I get the whole set it and forget it aspect of it. But I'm curious as to how it's going to be better then the M. Being that it is a torch powered vape your temps will always very withing a few degrees thus making thicker or lighter vapor needing less or more air to compensate. Where a battery operated divice is more accurate so you know what your getting so fixed air flow really isn't an issue . Also the freshness of your material will play a part? Every hit it gets dryer so that also will change how you need to draw on it .I feel like I'd constantly be rotating the air flow anyway vs. Just feathering to perfection ?
Omni xl I leave screwed in all the way
It still has a carb hole if you like them
The omni xl is improved as it is all Ti so quicker heat up and down
Plus a cooler vape on throat as the body and airpath is longer

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back