Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Fur Babies & other critters (the pets thread)

FB_IMG_1673037509192.jpg

306268356_5751606634859516_7486145861845673638_n.jpg

I can't take her to the beach for a walk because it bothers you on your vacation, you don't allow me to rent a house if I have a dog, nor can I put it on urban public transport.
However, I can take her to the rubble to look for you after an earthquake, in the forest after you got lost in the mountain and you had no map or GPS; under the snow, because you did a forbidden off-piste; in the water, because despite the red flag, you went swimming when the posted signs said not to. You welcome her when you need her but not when it’s not convenient for you. After all….”it is just a dog”….
Think again people. Dogs are better than most humans, they’re kinder, more loyal, love unconditionally and they appreciate you no matter whether you deserve it or not.

Jan 29, 2023
We have had some very fast dogs at The Farm over the years but Joey is the fastest dog here and she proves that to us everyday! It's hard to make a video about this... because she is always so far away from us. Watch as she will anticipate the bike direction and then cut the shortest path to get there first. Blink and you miss it! Joey is a true Farm Dog. If you haven't already, please like the video and subscribe to the channel. It really goes a long way toward helping support us and these ex shelter/rescue dogs. Thanks for watching.

Jan 29, 2023
The German Shepherd Trio have a lot of similarities both in looks and personalities. But they also have a lot of differences. In this video we are highlighting Banjo. The first major difference between him and his litter mate sisters is his size. He is a bigger dog than Matilda and Rosie. But what other differences are there? Can you spot the difference?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back