Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Fur Babies & other critters (the pets thread)

The summer of 2017 I was able to take some phone video of a Bald eagle when I took my sister's crazy small kayak (designed for lil kids on flat freshwater!) like a mile out the back door of her house to checkout the lighthouse on Mark Island one morning before everyone was up... but I kept right on going past Mark I to Scragg Island where I caught this:

Please excuse the rocking as I was sitting in the kayak atm using my dugout (like 2 months til the full-time switch to vaping) after having a snack... my stupid voice, as well.... in fact, don't even play the audio... PLEASE!

A few quick pics of my time actually ON Skragg (found out later I shouldn't have been):
Skragg1.jpgSkragg2.jpgSkragg.jpgSkullOnSkragg.jpg

Then I stopped on Mark I on the way back to collect beach rose blossoms for a delicious (and fragrant!) homemade syrup:
Mark5.jpgMark4.jpgMark3.jpgMark2.jpgMark.jpg

(note: that's the horn you hear sounding in the vid in the first pic if you ignored my advice... sadly, Rocky had to stay back home)

Last edited:
Nevermind being super nice, friendly, helpful and generous (and knowing who to root for!), Canadians are also CRAZY af (:dog:):

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Love some of the comments:
"Everyone in quarantine bored af and this man is slowly building the biggest racoon army ever" :lmao:

“You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.” ❤️

^^Awesome! I love hearing John's approval... they seem so happy.

We named our last APBT after this song about his black lab "Jet"!:

Paul Mccartney & Wings "Jet" 1976

Wiki: Jet (song)

Sorry, these are the only pics I have of her on this phone (shit-tons on the pc). She was sick with cancer, a few months before the end:
BEF2D150-7B5E-465E-862B-550868460E09.jpeg497D9F03-6A42-4964-8C04-D0967ADB2BF3.jpeg

Last edited:
This boy loves his toys, and multi-tasks regularly... playing with as many as 4 toys at a time.
Here he's got 3 ..and he's not just guarding the others, he's biting, mouthing and playing with all 3 at once!
He's 101 lbs. and my constant companion
DSC06713.jpg

This boy loves his toys, and multi-tasks regularly... playing with as many as 4 toys at a time.
Here he's got 3 ..and he's not just guarding the others, he's biting, mouthing and playing with all 3 at once!
He's 101 lbs. and my constant companion
View attachment 25293
Beautiful dog and I dig your phone.
Kind of makes me nostalgic and the sight of a rotary dial......oh boy.

Kind of makes me nostalgic and the sight of a rotary dial......oh boy.
I'm an old fashioned guy.
My cell phone is old... I got it in 2006. It is a flip phone, and still works flawlessly. I bought a spare and can switch the sim card to it...It's brand new, band already has my contacts programed in...... so I do not soon have to face change.
My razor for at home, and one for travel.
128751132_10222939030091646_2280701452534353184_o.jpg

128624183_10222939030011644_4907344997503424188_o.jpg

My uncle gave them to me when I was 16, 54 years ago.
He said: "These don't grown trees.. take good care of them, and don't lose them."
I never did. We used to listen to our elders more then.

Legitimizing my nostalgic rant, another picture of my K9, for the Fur Baby thread!
DSC06710.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back