Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Glass adapters

@momofthegoons - well, talking about adapters, I finally ordered one from Mike at OGB.

I have both an 18 and 14 mm carb'd adapter...more cheaply made (think Chinese glass) and I have been intending on buying a 14mm from OGB....mostly because he makes nice stuff and also because he made them at Mom's request so need to show some support.

All good.....and got to keep feeding our fav suppliers, yeah?
Mike @ OGB has small mouth pieces 4
Water world!

I like that you can bend metal clips for odd/off shaped adapters. Especially, When weight is a consideration.

Yup. Their thinner profile & "give" mean they can be used with odd shaped adapters.

Mike @ OGB has small mouth pieces 4
Water world!

He sure does. I have wanted to get some from OGB but the shipping is just too expensive to justify. Are you one of his repeat customers?

:dog: I should, shouldn't I, 2x Tera with a Plenty in the middle....:smilie-devil:
rBVaWVylXf6AeK2yAAHFvvxtQ8c752.jpg

https://www.dhgate.com/product/4-5-...-reclaim-catcher/455122027.html#mfavit-6-null

Flavor is my goa
A good excuse for me to get a third WoosdScernts while @Ed's TnT is getting rid of last years shape...the WS has the best flavor, best airflow, best looking, best feeling, best efficiency, best fanboy...what was I talking about?
:smug:
Oh that's right ...coughing, that is where the WS shines over all my other vapes, it hardly ever makes me cough (even doubles) but still gets me off.:thumbsup:

A good excuse for me to get a third WoosdScernts while @Ed's TnT is getting rid of last years shape...the WS has the best flavor, best airflow, best looking, best feeling, best efficiency, best fanboy...what was I talking about?
:smug:
Oh that's right ...coughing, that is where the WS shines over all my other vapes, it hardly ever makes me cough (even doubles) but still gets me off.:thumbsup:
For sure you need a threesome, @LesPlenty . The trident and @Ed's TnT Woodscents sounds like just the ticket to get you off without coughing. Go for it. :weed: :headbang: :weed: :naughty2: :weed: :ko: :weed:

Sorry 2-express my relationship with CANNABIS!
Material 4-profit I understand however don’t force me to play with your toy’s!
I don't think @LesPlenty is going to force you to play with his toys, @ataxian. He is a kind and decent man, so no need to worry. He's also on the other side of the world, so you can be further assured he won't try anything for fun or profit.
I hope your day is wonderful.

OK, back to the real world, these look nice and sturdy;
glass-converter-adapter-double-arm-dropdown.jpg

Dual arm dropdown.
https://www.dhgate.com/product/glas...ble-arm-dropdown/413234910.html#mfavit-1-null
I have similar
Same design but one thick tube in middle instead of two smaller ones
I shared the link ages ago suggesting you buy when you first started the dab journey

Nice design my favourite to use now
Look and work great

https://m.dhgate.com/product/wholesale-glass-converter-drop-down-adapter/397237840.html#pd-019

I looked at the two stem one you linked but worried about breakage

Nice design though

Got the ones you showed me in my favorites still, I just thought the double arm would be less prone to break than the single, I also have these shorter stubbier ones on order as I thought they might fit can mounted joints better (plus they were only AU$17 for a pair delivered to my door);

https://www.dhgate.com/product/10-s...ble-arm-dropdown/411875629.html#mfavit-1-null
Yea same kind of thing

I liked the look of double ones but thought they would be more prone to breaking due to thinner glass tubes and them being on the sides I thought I'd knock them more
Yea I got 5 for 16$ so I have spares

I like this shape over the plain Z ones though
Have both

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back