Sponsored by

PuffItUp VapeFully Dynavap Vaposhop
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Feeling creative? Help create a new graphic for the asylum here and win a Dynavap NonaVong and Dynastash!!!
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.

Grow Grow 2, Automatic.

Madri-Gal

I harvested two plants from this run so far. The third is taking its time. The first one I harvested is dried and curing atm. The second was just cut this morning. Looking like a bigger yield this time around with one less plant .

Here’s a look at the first cut dried and before cure:

Nirvana OG Kush Auto’
View attachment 10977 View attachment 10976
Looks devine, @Kurtdigglur . That's some good vaping right there.

Kurtdigglur

Gardening Grampa
I finally chopped the last 1 1/2 trees down. Was at 13 1/2 weeks. I’ll post some pictures of the harvest after a good week of drying. I feel like I was less involved or it was much easier this time around. I’ll have to take into consideration what I did differently and combine the best of both grows for my next experiment. I love this hobby.

Madri-Gal

I finally chopped the last 1 1/2 trees down. Was at 13 1/2 weeks. I’ll post some pictures of the harvest after a good week of drying. I feel like I was less involved or it was much easier this time around. I’ll have to take into consideration what I did differently and combine the best of both grows for my next experiment. I love this hobby.
How fun! It's possible that you were less involved, and it was easier. Experience, you know. You'll be a Garden King in no time. Can't wait for the pix. Yay! :weed:

Shredder

Dogs like me
My first 3-4 years if growing indoors I kept notes. It helped me identify what worked or didn't work.

Now I barely think about it. It's become a part of my daily routine. I've had a continuous grow for 5.5 years, and 22 grow cycles without one break.

Kurtdigglur

Gardening Grampa
@Shredder I didn’t take too many notes this round. I’ve learnt that nutrients are very important along with my watering schedule. I feel like I have a little bit more airy buds this round to. Next round I already started, I’ll be sure to use the best of both previous grows. I’m going for quality buds now. The curing process has gotten easier, my dank actually is smelling like dank now. It tastes and vapes wonderful too.

Madri-Gal

@Shredder I didn’t take too many notes this round. I’ve learnt that nutrients are very important along with my watering schedule. I feel like I have a little bit more airy buds this round to. Next round I already started, I’ll be sure to use the best of both previous grows. I’m going for quality buds now. The curing process has gotten easier, my dank actually is smelling like dank now. It tastes and vapes wonderful too.
I can't wait to see the next grow. Congratulations on a successful harvest.

Madri-Gal

@Madri-Gal I have just one OG kush auto seed that sprouted last week. I ordered seeds from MSNL for the first time and they arrived crushed. So that set me back a couple weeks on the Grand Daddy purple. Haven’t received my replacement seeds. So far not liking MSNL seed bank lol.
View attachment 12019
Good to know. I've been researching where to get the best seeds and clones locally for next year. I'm hoping to avoid shady seed banks. You do nice grows, and you deserve good genetics. Slightly better care in packing might prevent crushed seeds. I wonder if they count on people letting it go, and not complaining. They don't seem to want good word of mouth.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

PuffItUp VapeFully Dynavap Vaposhop