Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Look away @ataxian , the flavor is good at best, stick with your Eden for taste (from what I have heard):thumbsup:

I tried on that many Bragged about that tasted like shit to me?
That’s why the question?

Look away @ataxian , the flavor is good at best, stick with your Eden for taste (from what I have heard):thumbsup:
Right on, it’s no Mighty. The vape isn’t known or sold for the flavor, good is a great description for it. I like the vape because of all the other areas it checks off. Has a really nice form factor to it. It looks as though I create and blow vapor from my hand, being how small it is. Has plenty of attachments as well. Oh and the WPA can be attached to a Dynavap via silicone tubing for a quick DIY water wand.

Right on, it’s no Mighty. The vape isn’t known or sold for the flavor, good is a great description for it. I like the vape because of all the other areas it checks off. Has a really nice form factor to it. It looks as though I create and blow vapor from my hand, being how small it is. Has plenty of attachments as well. Oh and the WPA can be attached to a Dynavap via silicone tubing for a quick DIY water wand.
I use a wine-o-vac cap. (Water)
I guess maybe I’m the only one who like’s flavor?

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back