Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
@momofthegoons fury has been shelved indefinitely when I first cut that silicone gasket in half .. don't trust it and ironic it's called a healthy rips FURY 2 .. idk I have an Herbalizer being delivered today and @PuffItUp hooked me up with a bag and squeeze valve so it's got all the components. First halogen vape. Bummer s&b sued them and then sold their company?! Canopy could have bought them out like 6months earlier and then they might still be around.. stinks I bet they would have came out with a solid portable as well over time.

And I had to sell my GHs to get it :(

Miss it already. One was showing signs of temp decrease and LONG heat up times though. Still it was a beast. Good bye fury 2 and good bye grasshopper. Hopefully Herbie will be a good fit

Has anyone tried to heat their VapCap in a Fury2 chamber? I wonder if a VapCap will fit. It seems that if it does work it would be a great substitute for an IH. Hmm.

So HR is about to release another update to the Fury, it is the Fury Edge, It will have around 8 different upgrades and is hoped to be released in 4 or 5 weeks time.:thumbsup:
Main upgrades are;
  • 2300 mAh Lithium Polymer battery - almost 50% larger than the FURY 2.
  • Accessories Attachment for the glass accessories (Decent wpa that does not reduce the bowl size but sacrifices the glass air path)
  • Haptic Feedback vibration when turning on/off and when reaching set temperature.
  • USB-C Charging for fast charging and non-directional plug into the unit.(@momofthegoons will appreciate this)
  • Around the US$150 mark

So HR is about to release another update to the Fury, it is the Fury Edge, It will have around 8 different upgrades and is hoped to be released in 4 or 5 weeks time.:thumbsup:
Main upgrades are;
  • Accessories Attachment for the glass accessories (Decent wpa that does not reduce the bowl size but sacrifices the glass air path)
  • Haptic Feedback vibration when turning on/off and when reaching set temperature.
  • USB-C Charging for fast charging and non-directional plug into the unit.(@momofthegoons will appreciate this)
  • Around the US$150 mark
These are nice upgrades, no improved dosing cap upgrade though which is what I need...

2300 mAh Lithium Polymer battery - almost 50% larger than the FURY 2.
Not the first vape to upgrade the Cel/bat. The trade off is that a smaller cel/bat charges up quicker. I've also noticed that my Fury 2 doesn't keep it's charge. I always top it off before going somewhere. There is some power loss when the vape/electronic device is waiting for a button press. I lose about a bar's worth of power if it sits around fully charged. FWIW.

Main upgrades are;
  • Around the US$150 mark

All nice stuff, but not enough to move me since I already have a f2 that I use less and less.

My saionara has edged out my f2 as a small portable. Not a fair comparison perhaps. There roughly the same size, but the sai has a replaceable battery, hits harder, lasts longer, and the concentrates smell less than herb.

not enough to move me since I already have a f2 that I use less and less.
I am in the same boat there captain.:cheers:
Mine is actually getting a little use again just to make sure my Iso flush through it has not buggered it...still going better so far, I might even flush it again to see if I can get even more airflow back.:thumbsup:

I use my F2 regularly. I use it for bumps on my way into work and at my lunch break. I carry it with me running errands around town such as grocery shopping. I have it with me when I'm walking our dogs. It's in my pocket nearly every time I step out for my short daily ventures. But with the short battery life I keep it close to home.

I've only used the dosing caps once. I'm in an unfriendly state but I can fill it in my car or casually walking down the street or such--any place with minimal privacy. Just don't look like you're standing there doing something illegal and no one cares. Occasionally I'll eat some ABV but generally it just gets dumped.

I couldn’t pass on the POTV One price during Independence Day sale. I have been really enjoying it. Taking it on a trip with the family to test the stealth aspect, we’re going to an illegal state. Great vape gear it’s just like the fury with a couple tweaks, so I didn’t know where to post.
44ABFB8C-70B7-4A94-B714-8700EE8E888A.jpeg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back