Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Does the FURY taste OK?
Joint’s R my favorite however they hate me?

F2 tastes quite good next to my other big players
I also use the native mp as I use out of the house more than at home
I used to like it through water with WPA, but I have better options for this at home so F2 is usually an on the go machine

I use F2 at 390
Other vapes are diff temp
Tastes great at this temp though for what it is

Still wished hr replied to silicone discolouration

I'm on my second F2. The first started making some buzzing and clicking sounds, but there was no smell or off taste. I went through PIU, not HR, and they handled the issue quickly.
My new F2 was used exclusively until a few months ago.
I looked at the silicone ring and there is some greying, but not as bad as @elykpeace silicone ring.
It is troubling that HR has not replied to anyone. Has anyone emailed them directly? Maybe someone at PIU can help with contact to HR?

@ataxian, the flavor is good. I start at a lower temp than others here. I start at 340, and go to 350 for the next session on the same bowl. Then raise the temp as needed until I can't stand the taste. I try to get everything out of a bowl because supply in my area is limited. And expensive.

@elykpeace please keep us posted.

F2 tastes quite good next to my other big players
I also use the native mp as I use out of the house more than at home
I used to like it through water with WPA, but I have better options for this at home so F2 is usually an on the go machine

I use F2 at 390
Other vapes are diff temp
Tastes great at this temp though for what it is

Still wished hr replied to silicone discolouration
Mexican food taste bad in PARIS kine of TEX MEX?
FLAVOR is key for some?

I have been using my F2 less and less due to all my other vapes and the fact I was finding it quite restrictive on the bong compared to the WS. I noticed a lot of talk on the F2 and the new POTV 'One' about free-flowing and easy draws and decided mine needed some work.
I began by having a sesh (or 2) to warm it up, shut it down and waited a few minutes for it to cool a bit and then started to fill the oven with 100% Iso while it was over a beaker. I filled the oven over and over letting the Iso drain through the unit then I got sick of the slow progress and installed the wpa so I could fill more at a time and actually blew through the wpa to help.
I believe mine would be more blocked than people just using the native mouthpiece as when I use it on the bong, I notice a bit of vapor can puff out of the bottom of the unit when I replace my carb cap on my Cloud Buddy cleisen adapter.
Look at the colour of the collected Iso;
IMG_20190522_132845.jpg

I left the F2 somewhere warm to dry out overnight and the next day it was easier to pull on the bong but still restrictive compared to my Tera, WS, Plenty and Mighty, but better than before the flush...I might give it an Iso flush more often.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
If the dosing caps were good it would be my out in public vape but they suck and in a bad way
I'm guessing that the amount they use is too small and it restricts the draw too much?

I still use the F2 when on a long car ride (and not driving). Or sometimes in bed. But it's certainly not a vape I use daily. I think it's handy having some caps pre-filled and ready but agree that the size could be bigger. One cap doesn't do the trick and I often need one or two more. But I love the convenience of them.

I did a real clean on my F2 as well. Didn't run ISO through it... and I dunno @LesPlenty but that seems a little risky. I do swab out the oven with a q-tip. Anyway, I did a real cleaning on the rubber gasket that holds the screen. Tons of resin came off of it and I'm just now beginning to see some of the discoloration that @elykpeace was concerned about.

and I dunno @LesPlenty but that seems a little risky.
Who me, frisky, well it was barely getting any use the way it was, ridden upsidedown its whole life choked it, a little better now. I would not recommend others do this to a unit that is still under warranty and working OK.:myday:

I'm guessing that the amount they use is too small and it restricts the draw too much?

I still use the F2 when on a long car ride (and not driving). Or sometimes in bed. But it's certainly not a vape I use daily. I think it's handy having some caps pre-filled and ready but agree that the size could be bigger. One cap doesn't do the trick and I often need one or two more. But I love the convenience of them.

I did a real clean on my F2 as well. Didn't run ISO through it... and I dunno @LesPlenty but that seems a little risky. I do swab out the oven with a q-tip. Anyway, I did a real cleaning on the rubber gasket that holds the screen. Tons of resin came off of it and I'm just now beginning to see some of the discoloration that @elykpeace was concerned about.
The sesh is small, but I think my biggest iissue is that the vapour is thinner and less dense clouds
I don't feel I get the same hit using the caps in the F2
I have only found the mighty to work well with caps, I don't like them in the plenty so it is a combination of the cap and vape that make it work

I think some of the lack of cloud is the size in the F2 caps but maybe air flow...it certainly doesn't make me enjoy the F2 like I do wthout the caps

If refills were easier it would be the goods for out and about

I really like the F2 but am thinking I may have to gift it on as it isn't being used
I love it without caps, but need the conspicuous and convenience loading of caps for public use so have to look to an alternative vape
I want to keep it, but think I maybe should pass it on for the greater good and try to convert a combuster

Last edited:
I have been using my F2 less and less due to all my other vapes and the fact I was finding it quite restrictive on the bong compared to the WS. I noticed a lot of talk on the F2 and the new POTV 'One' about free-flowing and easy draws and decided mine needed some work.
I began by having a sesh (or 2) to warm it up, shut it down and waited a few minutes for it to cool a bit and then started to fill the oven with 100% Iso while it was over a beaker. I filled the oven over and over letting the Iso drain through the unit then I got sick of the slow progress and installed the wpa so I could fill more at a time and actually blew through the wpa to help.
I believe mine would be more blocked than people just using the native mouthpiece as when I use it on the bong, I notice a bit of vapor can puff out of the bottom of the unit when I replace my carb cap on my Cloud Buddy cleisen adapter.
Look at the colour of the collected Iso;
View attachment 9417
I left the F2 somewhere warm to dry out overnight and the next day it was easier to pull on the bong but still restrictive compared to my Tera, WS, Plenty and Mighty, but better than before the flush...I might give it an Iso flush more often.:thumbsup:
Since I finally switched from JOINTS 2 vaping I was a SOLO user or fan?
The “M” I like however my wife doesn’t like flames !
I like my DESK TOP’S but want a new portable?

The TERA is on my biological radar?
My wife say’s: “U have 2 much caca !”

The “M” I like however my wife doesn’t like flames !

Induction heater for you, my friend!! :-)

https://lucidcustoms.com/collections/frontpage

Lucid-Mini-IH.jpg

I have a Fury 2 and like others I view it as a good budget vape for some specific purposes (think fishing, hunting, etc). It works well enough, is small enough, and while I wish it were cheaper...its still a lower cost vape compared to the industry, I believe.

Induction heater for you, my friend!! :-)

https://lucidcustoms.com/collections/frontpage

Lucid-Mini-IH.jpg

I have a Fury 2 and like others I view it as a good budget vape for some specific purposes (think fishing, hunting, etc). It works well enough, is small enough, and while I wish it were cheaper...its still a lower cost vape compared to the industry, I believe.

See even fishing etc, I find packing the F2 is still an issue
Then you have possibly dirty hands and a cap again would be useful

Side note - I drive and vape, not at a stupid state of mind, just meds to keep level and pains/PTSD at bay
I am perfectly safe to do so
Interesting some people are anti drive and vape yet others are cool to hunt and use weapons and vape...
Mind you i.can definitely see the advantage of being able to chill and wait for the prey without getting antsy....just don't miss the shot chance hahaa

See even fishing etc, I find packing the F2 is still an issue
Then you have possibly dirty hands and a cap again would be useful

Side note - I drive and vape, not at a stupid state of mind, just meds to keep level and pains/PTSD at bay
I am perfectly safe to do so
Interesting some people are anti drive and vape yet others are cool to hunt and use weapons and vape...
Mind you i.can definitely see the advantage of being able to chill and wait for the prey without getting antsy....just don't miss the shot chance hahaa
When I drove a vehicle B-Ataxia I was permanently stoned?
However driving a kar was like a ride at DISNEYLAND.
I quit driving a kar 4 crashing was something I reused to experience.

Do U have GDP down under?
I might have vaped too much!

When I drove a vehicle B-Ataxia I was permanently stoned?
However driving a kar was like a ride at DISNEYLAND.
I quit driving a kar 4 crashing was something I reused to experience.

Do U have GDP down under?
I might have vaped too much!
GDP - good dope products?....
Lol

Na we just have weed, a few names but not as much as when we were younger
We.used to have maui wowi, mango heads, skunk, northern lights, Thai sticks etc etc
But only some have names these days
It's all underground here so you don't know really what you get, just if it is good or not

GDP - good dope products?....
Lol

Na we just have weed, a few names but not as much as when we were younger
We.used to have maui wowi, mango heads, skunk, northern lights, Thai sticks etc etc
But only some have names these days
It's all underground here so you don't know really what you get, just if it is good or not
You have wine grapes?
CANNABIS would be even easier?
RABBIT caca 4 food!

others are cool to hunt and use weapons and vape

Can't speak for anybody else, but in my case and those of the guys I hunt with....its NOT at the same time. Taking a vape on a bird hunting trip and getting high while hunting with a gun in your hand are in my experience two different things.

We often have a few drinks, cook breakfast, and maybe vape a bit back at the barn after the hunt.

bonghit:cheers:

Freight would probably be a killer for us down south, money better spent on a Fierce?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back