Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

I'm floating at a 7.98 and increasing
listening to music on YouTube

Great music!

I grew up 2 hour's north of you near the beach.
We had HENDRICK'S before he died!
Janis, JEFFERSON STAR SHIP AIRPLANE also played in our town.
So many other's as well!
PENNY WISE, BLONDIE at house party's! (David lee Roth and EDDIE too)

Big name's with big sound.

I only had CRUMBLE tonight so I only reached 8.something?

SMOKING joint's (THAI STICKS) before going in!
The SURF was just across the street.

HENDRICK was raw!

Who is the guitarist in your video?

Last edited:
@ataxian
Wow that is badass!
Must have been a hell of a time :headbang:

The guitarist is Buckethead. He has a huge amount of music. A unique character but no doubt a genius on guitar.
Here's another one

Oh and I reached a 9.45 vaping my home grown Banana Cookies :weed::whoa:

I must confess I love MUSIC!
GUITAR ( really important instrument in my family )
We play other thing's however the GUITAR is the COOLEST!

EXCUSE ME while I turn on my VAPORIZER and act CIVILIZED?

I grew up in a SURF TOWN however MUSIC is very much apart of LIFE!
b2DR1y2.gif

Last edited:

I cleaned my dynavap omni, then reloaded it with fresh rosin and promptly over heated it, making my throat raw. I'll back off vaping until evening. I took a low dose cannacap to see me through the next 8+ hours of college football, lol.

Gotta respect that click.... i rarely get it wrong anymore... use the force....

I haven't posted here in a few days... iv been too damn high... like seriousy...
My tolereance has been rock bottom lately due to me concentrating more on fitness...
But then I harvested... and with harvest comes alot of frosty sugar leaf trim...
A winterised quick iso wash and some purging later, and I have an abundance of qwiso..
It turned out tastier that usual this time, still just as strong, or stronger I don't know....

But these dabs been knocking me out...
Maybe I'm fatigued from all the training too..

Iv been hitting a dab at about 8pm, soaring to a 9.5 for a while, then falling to sleep before 9:30...

Gotta respect that click.... i rarely get it wrong anymore... use the force....

I haven't posted here in a few days... iv been too damn high... like seriousy...
My tolereance has been rock bottom lately due to me concentrating more on fitness...
But then I harvested... and with harvest comes alot of frosty sugar leaf trim...
A winterised quick iso wash and some purging later, and I have an abundance of qwiso..
It turned out tastier that usual this time, still just as strong, or stronger I don't know....

But these dabs been knocking me out...
Maybe I'm fatigued from all the training too..

Iv been hitting a dab at about 8pm, soaring to a 9.5 for a while, then falling to sleep before 9:30...

Hard to respect a click you don't hear. When I use my torch to heat the base of the cap, the click is barely noticeable. Ussually my internal clock tells me it's time. But sometimes I still over heat. At least with rosin it's not as funky as over heating herb, yuk!

Hard to respect a click you don't hear. When I use my torch to heat the base of the cap, the click is barely noticeable. Ussually my internal clock tells me it's time. But sometimes I still over heat. At least with rosin it's not as funky as over heating herb, yuk!

See I find this strange, but I seem to be ablento sense the click, even in the loudest of situations..
Dunno if I feel it in my fingers or something, but i always seem to notice it...
I only combust out of greed...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back