Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Anyway I'm at 0 today, and will be untill about 9 tonight.... when I'll have one go on the evo, soar to a 7/8, then sleep.....

This just didn't work.. by the time I get back from kickboxing and have a quick bath and food, it's gone 10pm (in normally speeping already), then a go on the evo puts me on a high for 2 hours before the sleepiness arrives...
So I was up till gone 12 last night, and I wake up about 5:30 every day... that's just not enough sleep for me...
I may have to concede that on a Tuesday, I'm gonna be at 0 all day....
Maybe it will be ok...??? I haven't had a day off in over 10 years...

Anyway it's rest day Wednesday, and I can vape as much as I want.... and I need it..
I'm an aching mess today.....
No pain no gain right...

I'm still a 0 right now....
But im getting some 3 year old amnesia haze out for this afternoon...(early work finish today)...it's very very well grown and cured... gonna be aiming for a good 9...

by the time I get back from kickboxing and have a quick bath and food, it's gone 10pm (in normally speeping already), then a go on the evo puts me on a high for 2 hours before the sleepiness arrives...
Perhaps, on days like this, a tincture would be the answer; rather than vaping? You would get the pain relief and it would also help you sleep.

Sometimes it's not about getting the buzz.... As enjoyable as that is; it's more about taking care of the reason you medicate. It's sounds like you need to unwind at the end of the day but it's also for pain. A tincture might be the answer?

Just getting up and going with coffee myself. Medicating should start within the hour. I have no appointments (other than grocery shopping) today so it will be a nice, casual, and quite vaped day for me. I'm aiming for that 9 as well. :biggrin:

Perhaps, on days like this, a tincture would be the answer; rather than vaping? You would get the pain relief and it would also help you sleep.

Sometimes it's not about getting the buzz.... As enjoyable as that is; it's more about taking care of the reason you medicate. It's sounds like you need to unwind at the end of the day but it's also for pain. A tincture might be the answer?

Just getting up and going with coffee myself. Medicating should start within the hour. I have no appointments (other than grocery shopping) today so it will be a nice, casual, and quite vaped day for me. I'm aiming for that 9 as well. :biggrin:

Good idea with the tincture... although I wonder how fast acting that would be... I don't have time to wait. And can't take anything before training...
But here is what I'll do...
Next Tuesday when I get home at 9:30ish, I'm not gonna turn that evo on.. it can have a rest day too...
Instead I will load up a vapcap, probably through water still, but instead of using fresh, I will use some avb that's been half used...
This should give me the high temp effects I want for the time of night, without the euphoric, uplifting buzz for 2 hours..
All with the predictability and speed of vaping as the delivery method...
So possibly problem solved...

What a useful place this is....

although I wonder how fast acting that would be
I feel it works pretty quickly. Maybe because I use it sublingually? I'll put a few drops under my tongue and within 45 minutes will be pretty mellow... and ready for bed. Like I said; it's not about getting high when I'm using it. It's more for the relaxation and sleep aid.

This isn't to say that you can't get buzzed off of tincture. Use enough and you will get overly blazed; just like any edible. But I find it easier to dose with tincture and not get that edible buzz going.

I feel it works pretty quickly. Maybe because I use it sublingually? I'll put a few drops under my tongue and within 45 minutes will be pretty mellow... and ready for bed. Like I said; it's not about getting high when I'm using it. It's more for the relaxation and sleep aid.

This isn't to say that you can't get buzzed off of tincture. Use enough and you will get overly blazed; just like any edible. But I find it easier to dose with tincture and not get that edible buzz going.
I haven't had any success
with edibles?
Some do?
I can't feel my body with edibles?
VAPING is better in my situation.

Like @Kellya86 i'M=0 right now however ready to start vaping to increase my level of BLISS!

I'll put a few drops under my tongue and within 45 minutes

That's still a little long for me...
Vaping is the quickest delivery I can think of...
Unless you go getting all intravenous some how... and sod that anyway...

I'm a good 7 right now...
pX36T4y.jpg

Thanks to some amnesia haze mixed with og kush, topped with kief....
Using the vapcap with the evo turbine....

I try for 10 but never get there?
Have you ever noticed that it can sometimes take the right situation?

I've found that I can vape the exact same amount of the same herb on two separate occasions. One I will get moderately high. But... if that other occasion happens to be with a good friend who's company I really enjoy and who makes me laugh? I feel so much higher.... So I wonder, often, if it's the circumstances that contribute to the high?

Got home from doing my errands a bit ago and decided to unwind before doing any more work today. I've hit a nice, even keeled 6. Now... I might need to bump that up a bit in a while... but for now this works. :thumbsup:

Have you ever noticed that it can sometimes take the right situation?

I've found that I can vape the exact same amount of the same herb on two separate occasions. One I will get moderately high. But... if that other occasion happens to be with a good friend who's company I really enjoy and who makes me laugh? I feel so much higher.... So I wonder, often, if it's the circumstances that contribute to the high?

Got home from doing my errands a bit ago and decided to unwind before doing any more work today. I've hit a nice, even keeled 6. Now... I might need to bump that up a bit in a while... but for now this works. :thumbsup:
I want to reach 10?
Yeah right, if you are in the right place you can reach 10.
When I thought I was invincible

mushrooms helped!
Too long ago I reached 10!

I just hit my happy place.... I'm right there with you at 7 @ataxian
My 7 dropped to a 3.987654321 so after the biggest (hugest) lunch known to CIVILIZATION I had a session of Top Shelve COLAS and my level went back to 7!
So Stoked.

THC level's were in danger?

Couple of hour's later my level is 2.125

Time for another session to see what level I can reach?
6.7125 is all I could reach!
However I feel perfect for reading this years subject!
wdDMWc4.jpg

@Cuckfumbustion @Baron23 @CarolKing @Kellya86 and any one I must of forgot.
Is it just in CALIFORNIA 420 is like CHRISTMAS or EASTER = CELEBRATE

Last edited:
My 7 dropped to a 3.987654321 so after the biggest (hugest) lunch known to CIVILIZATION I had a session of Top Shelve COLAS and my level went back to 7!
So Stoked.

THC level's were in danger?

Couple of hour's later my level is 2.125

Time for another session to see what level I can reach?
6.7125 is all I could reach = CELEBRATE[/USER]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ibtED3P.jpg[/IMG]
Friday = level 7 at present.
The night is just starting!
[USER=31]@Cuckfumbustion
are you medicating at present?
Mixing it up![/user]

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back