Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Have you ever noticed that it can sometimes take the right situation?

I've found that I can vape the exact same amount of the same herb on two separate occasions. One I will get moderately high. But... if that other occasion happens to be with a good friend who's company I really enjoy and who makes me laugh? I feel so much higher.... So I wonder, often, if it's the circumstances that contribute to the high?

Got home from doing my errands a bit ago and decided to unwind before doing any more work today. I've hit a nice, even keeled 6. Now... I might need to bump that up a bit in a while... but for now this works. :thumbsup:
When I graduated from HS getting to 10 was easy!
THAI BOMB OILERS = OPIUMATED THAI STICKS with HONEY OIL from India were standard on a Friday Night during a DAZED & CONFUSED ERA!

Tonight a 8.0 is my limit!
This ROSIN is strong however no way is it 10?

3 girls thin and hot were standard groupings.

CIVILIZATION was almost obtained!

Last edited:
I'm currently zero at 6:30pm... spent all day laying on the cold ground, fixing my sodding car... needed an new hub and bearing, and had to rebuild the rear calipers as they were sticking and heating up... it's all done now, as well as some other basic maintenance needed...
Saved a load of money not putting it into a garage...
Anyway I'm done now..
20171028_182456.jpg

So I'm stating with some cannacoconut oil in my tea, and some cannabis infused paleo cookies to be baked... I also have some shatter to play with... I'm heading for a good 9 soon id say...

Edit.. made it.. I'm a good 9...

Last edited:
I'm currently zero at 6:30pm... spent all day laying on the cold ground, fixing my sodding car... needed an new hub and bearing, and had to rebuild the rear calipers as they were sticking and heating up... it's all done now, as well as some other basic maintenance needed...
Saved a load of money not putting it into a garage...
Anyway I'm done now..
View attachment 1086

So I'm stating with some cannacoconut oil in my tea, and some cannabis infused paleo cookies to be baked... I also have some shatter to play with... I'm heading for a good 9 soon id say...

Edit.. made it.. I'm a good 9...

My latest batch of avb coconut oil is super unexpectedly potent...
That tea genuinely fucked me over..
I had it again the next day, just to be sure, and again it really screwed me over...
You know the sort where your eyes are glowing, and you can't talk to normal people...
All for hours....

It's gonna last me along time at this rate, not often can I incapacitate myself...
But on my rest days, when I just want to slob out, this is perfect...

My avb was considerably lighter this time..

Anyway I'm my usual 0 right now.. just finished work, heading gym.. then I can vape....

Iv had a couple of vapcap loads of amnesia..
I am the number where you left the evo on till auto shutoff without using it because your really high enough and just never get round to it.....
Waste of an hour's electric and unnecessary wear on the evo...
I do this too often..

Iv had a couple of vapcap loads of amnesia..
I am the number where you left the evo on till auto shutoff without using it because your really high enough and just never get round to it.....
Waste of an hour's electric and unnecessary wear on the evo...
I do this too often..
5qiMaeQ.jpg

@Kellya86 @Baron23 I'm a 7 right now all way's on 32 watt's. (nothing)
SUNDAY = CIVILIZED

Since I don't host Thanksgiving anymore, I usually make a turkey breast before the holiday. Today's the day. Pie just came out of the oven, potatoes are mashed, beans are prepped, squash is ready to roast and turkey breast just went in. Time to elevate myself from a 4 to a solid 7 or so. Maybe more.

It's a rainy day here... might even take a little practice nap. :biggrin:

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday.

Since I don't host Thanksgiving anymore, I usually make a turkey breast before the holiday. Today's the day. Pie just came out of the oven, potatoes are mashed, beans are prepped, squash is ready to roast and turkey breast just went in. Time to elevate myself from a 4 to a solid 7 or so. Maybe more.

Wow, that's everything except the invite to come over for dinner. I ALWAYS show up with a good bottle of Scotch (hint, hint......jk LOL).

Have a great dinner, Mom.

Today is an intense training day for me....
I'll be at 0 all day, until about 9:30 when I'll soar to 7 for an hour or so, then bed...

Tonights dose is mainly just to stop me aching...

maaaaaaan i just crashed my bike:doh::doh: but just a bit at low speed.... no injuries i did not fall of the bike. comfortably sitting on a nice 7 :smug: first bowl in the morning of a nicely trichome packed Super Silver Haze in my Mighty! :chill:

Oh man that's tragic.. are we talking push bike or motorbike here... gotta be thankful you walked away either way...

maaaaaaan i just crashed my bike:doh::doh: but just a bit at low speed.... no injuries i did not fall of the bike.
Yikes! I'm glad you're okay. No damage to the bike either?

I'm at a zero. Gonna go do a quick dab and go for my pool workout. Once I come home it'll be a whole different story. Don't have to go out again so I can medicate freely. :buzz::chill:

Yikes! I'm glad you're okay. No damage to the bike either?

I'm at a zero. Gonna go do a quick dab and go for my pool workout. Once I come home it'll be a whole different story. Don't have to go out again so I can medicate freely. :buzz::chill:
@momofthegoons your'e at ZERO??

8.756478325 is my level.

CIVILIZED LIVING

0 is UNCIVIL

Tuesday is very level 8 at least.

Follow the rules!

0 is UNCIVIL

Tuesday is very level 8 at least.

Follow the rules!
Oh.... this made me laugh! :lol: Thank you for that ataxian.

I am happy to report that 0 didn't last long. I did a quick dab of some lovely Tangie OG and off to the pool I went. Got a lovely workout in and I'm home now and cruising at a solid 4 after another two dabs. Now that's not going to be quite enough for me to be totally civil. So now I intend to hit the Vapcap with @phattpiggie 's lovely stem and some Alien Express. I should be able to elevate to a much more civil 8.

I wouldn't want to let you down. So give me another 15 minutes or so and I'll be there.... and maybe even make it to that elusive Cloud 9!

Oh.... this made me laugh! :lol: Thank you for that ataxian.

I am happy to report that 0 didn't last long. I did a quick dab of some lovely Tangie OG and off to the pool I went. Got a lovely workout in and I'm home now and cruising at a solid 4 after another two dabs. Now that's not going to be quite enough for me to be totally civil. So now I intend to hit the Vapcap with @phattpiggie 's lovely stem and some Alien Express. I should be able to elevate to a much more civil 8.

I wouldn't want to let you down. So give me another 15 minutes or so and I'll be there.... and maybe even make it to that elusive Cloud 9!

My wife loves MOW-TOW music!
Level = CIVILIZED
ddRlhdH.jpg

vDSmxsy.jpg

This GORIILLA GLUE #4 is really a CRUMBLE however not bad?
Level = 9.12678935
CIVILIZED at LEAST
I love these tops from my YOCAN XL'S on a MOD at 32watt's.

My wife loves MOW-TOW music!
Level = CIVILIZED
ddRlhdH.jpg

vDSmxsy.jpg

This GORIILLA GLUE #4 is really a CRUMBLE however not bad?
Level = 9.12678935
CIVILIZED at LEAST
I love these tops from my YOCAN XL'S on a MOD at 32watt's.
hahahaha....can you stuff anymore into that Nano Gong? LOL :thumbsup::biggrin:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back