Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

F*ck...I'm at zero, hungry, sober, what's wrong with this picture. Ok, got to go change all of that right now. Cheers
Mission accomplished :biggrin::dog:

It is 11.45am Saturday morning & I have had two cups of coffee & two VC bowls of White Widow (I never normally know what strain i am vaping) through my SB bubbler. Sitting at a steady 7.5 for now but I have a feeling i will be "all over the shop" by mid afternoon. Just gonna be one of those daze :smoke:

Been hovering around a 6 most of the day. Got all the chores done, now it's time to turn it up to 11.... - 2 because 11 is too much for me. :ko:
I would love to be a 10.0 however 7 after concentrate is good for sleeping.
I would go all the way if my wife would let me?
If I loaded fresh wax or rosin I'd be at 10 easy!

@Baron23 you don't do CANNABIS before bed (do you?)

Waiting for a green package to arrive. My high on anticipation is at a +2 for rest of the day. :biggrin: Anticipation for Summertime fun is at a +1 as well.
And a +1 on discovery. Using hemp wick and a long poker to mop up reclaim to revape. Found out my Pax 1 is great for ISO ABV hash.
So working my way up to an 8+ for the day.

I’m at a 9.89 right meow
C3C77DA1-1E51-420C-A95F-FF4F4BFAA049.jpeg

What a great day! I got a lot accomplished; Spring cleaning wise. And vaping wise. :biggrin: And the sun was out.... even if the air still has a bite to it. They say it's going to hit the 70's this week. :aaaaa:

So I'm coasting at a solid 9. Feeling pretty darn mellow.

I’m at a 9.89 right meow
View attachment 3247
I love your set-up!

The SOLO is my go-2 right now.
I have a OLD SOLO, however I like your's! (give's me VAS)

Just had DRY session after ESPRESSO in the SOLO (LEMON HAZE) + 90 degree bent stem (like @CarolKing)

Pucker'd and a 8.3452678895 and reading NON-FICTION about our ocean's sea creature's!

8.4 to be understandable?

The last 24 hours I have been at a steady 9 peaking at a 15 Saturday afternoon & being forced to have a sleep. This new vape is causing me all sorts of motor skill issues too. Right now I am kicking back at a cruisy 6 & it will be all downhill this afternoon.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back