Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Bruce Banner and I are spending some time together, and Blueberry Muffins just joined the party. Didn't want keif in the grinder to go bad, so I'm treating a toothache and preventing waste at the same time. The only way I can multitask is stoned , so say I'm at an 7.85 and planning on hitting a 9 before I give up. I drew a very nice picture for the something something contest, so head on over and Behold! It's a fine effort, and I'm all for supporting the Asylum, so don't be unkind. We have not all been blessed with Skills And Talent, and some of us suck, but I don't think that being a loser means you can't try. I'm being a Good Role Model for my Child here. Well, he's grown, but you don't say "my Adult", do you?
@Madri-Guy , pay attention. In the midst of my Public Humiliation, I am thinking of You And Your Betterment. I was hoping you were going to learn to draw this week, but I understand you Had More Important Things To Do, so I'm going to teach you a lesson. It doesn't matter. Just keep going, and you will get somewhere. Maybe not art school, but somewhere, and we're all just trying to keep busy 'til we die.

Edit: Ok, we are going to update our number to a solid 9. I'm wandering around the Asylum like a crazy person.

Last edited:
Big concentrate day today, Dnail, quartz banger and torch(first time blazing) and a few puffs on the Boundless Terp Pen in between, toasty 8!

Being recorded as I was out earlier and will watch it in the morning...so NO SPOILERS! Hehe, I might have to start watching it once the boss has retired for the night now you have said that!
OH yeah, CRIKEY I am bent...9

That is the worst 4 letter word I know, watching the cricket, after the first ball of the 4th over your can hear a bit of sledging through the stump microphone and someone clearly says "C@%NT" not a peep out of the commentators..hehehe...lots of time for dabs watching test cricket, I am 2/98!
Aaand lunch.
Edit, and now rain...bugger!

Fell asleep during the rain delay Les. Not that that was caused by excessive vaping or anything......

0/10 for me now but that will drastically change in the evening.

May just have overdone it a tad at the pool today. And may just have overdone the dabs to compensate.... I'm at a solid 9.

200-13.gif

Dabbing, pressing and terp pen dozing, I can barely see...9.11
I need to fill my latest crops nutrient reservoir again but that ladder looks a bit wonky to be carrying up 2x buckets at a time, fuck its Friday, it can wait until tomorrow.
Time for a WS to settle in a bit(these Dabs are racy!)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back