Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

I have finally attained around a 2. I have company for a few days in a very small space and I'm running around sneaking tokes like a fucking teenager... :disgust:

God... I cannot wait until she leaves and I can hit that enail and dab myself into oblivion. :razz2:

Hang in there! Probably using the 510 pen huh?

Right now it is 0 for me. I'm in a tough spot financially at the moment and don't have any herb. BUT...I do have a couple grams of wax, and though I usually don't do wax, I've been using it now that I'm dry. I take a couple hits of this Jedi OG shatter just before bed and that does the trick, gets me to 7-8.

Peace everyone.

Shatta shatta!

It's however many fingers THIS is...

I can't see my hands... but it looks like a LOT...

:partyhat:

Peace out!

Hang in there! Probably using the 510 pen huh?
Lol thanks... and yes. Along with a few other portables.

So now I'm in bed and using a wax pen like crazy and trying not to cough lol..... it's ridiculous.

But I have attained lift off. Finally!

ZmZtw2L.jpg

Last edited:
I have finally attained around a 2. I have company for a few days in a very small space and I'm running around sneaking tokes like a fucking teenager... :disgust:

God... I cannot wait until she leaves and I can hit that enail and dab myself into oblivion. :razz2:
So now I'm in bed and using a wax pen like crazy and trying not to cough lol..... it's ridiculous.

And your sure your friend isn't in the next room doing exactly the same...???
You never know right..???

And your sure your friend isn't in the next room doing exactly the same...???
You never know right..???
No.... I know. This friend was the last one to find out I use. And that only happened a few months ago. I've been steadily talking to her about cannabis and it's benefits. She's a nurse and works with rehab and geriatric patients. And has a son with autism. So beyond the fact that I hate hiding things from her, I felt this was something she should get on board with.

So she knows... but would be incredibly uncomfortable with me vaping in front of her.

However, the good news is that she's 'come to the light.' :biggrin: She's now talking positively about cannabis and it's potentials. So maybe I can be a bit freer next visit. :thumbsup:

So maybe I can be a bit freer next visit. :thumbsup:

You can do it! Good luck.

I am a 10 right now. Finished off one bag of the Jedi OG shatter, and started on this Grape Ape shatter that I got from slumpwax, it is bomb let me tell you! EVO hitting extra hard tonight, I think I found the sweet spot for this shatter: just a hair past 12. Still need to get my cleaning technique down for the nails they are getting really dirty

Thanks for the tip! I am going to try this. Never even heard of PBW until today.
PBW is some good stuff. I was able to clean a bubbler for someone that had been used for combusting for years. Took several long soaks but all of that yucky creosote looking shit came off of it and it looked like new.

One word of caution.... if using on a good bubbler be a bit careful. PBW has been known to leave a white 'clouding' on some glass that is very difficult to get off. But I've never had any problem with anything that's been totally submerged. It's when there's a gap of air that the PBW seems to leave a 'ring' on the glass.

I've had my Shatterday wake and bake and I'm at a good 4 right now. Ready to make breakfast for everyone. Pumpkin pancakes you say??? :buzz:

Iv been hovering around a 2 or 3 all day as although it's my rest/vape day, iv been with the kids all day... but they are gone now...
And I'm contemplating squishing some haze...
Will be a good 8 soon.. got nothing to do tonight but relax and get high..

Edit... forgot haven't had dinner yet...
I dont like vaping before dinner... unless it's like a good couple of hours before... I feel it spoils my appetite for a while before I get a munch on...

Last edited:
Well.... my day has progressed to a solid 9 quite unintentionally. I don't usually get this buzzed during the day. But it's been a super lazy morning with my kids... and several bowls were vaped. And then for some reason I thought I needed a dab.... or two sounded even better. :nod: Now I'm thinking about all that stuff I had hoped to accomplish today.....

My wife had me working all day yesterday. When I got done I tried out my new Lynx. It is sooo smooth with the hydra mouthpiece stacked on top! I must have been at least 11. Skywalker shatter + a bowl of OG

Now I'm at 3-4 as I get up and start my day. It's going to be a beautiful one :biggrin:

My wife had me working all day yesterday. When I got done I tried out my new Lynx. It is sooo smooth with the hydra mouthpiece stacked on top! I must have been at least 11. Skywalker shatter + a bowl of OG

Now I'm at 3-4 as I get up and start my day. It's going to be a beautiful one :biggrin:
HppYML2.jpg

Today 5 after 420 = 9.65745321
Tomorrow 7
Grow up and MEDICATE with CANNABIS = safer than MILK?
Why is it ILLEGAL?

I find the relationship between how high you get, and how much you have consumed, to be a strange one...
Alot of it does seem psychological...

I realised this when I was a kid, and had to hide it from people.. and had times where I had very limited amounts... (most of the time)...

I realised that when you only have one joint left, and so you want it to wipe you out, it doesn't...
But if you have a visit to your nan planned, or anything where you don't want to be high, but think "I'll just have a little bit, it will be fine"...
It won't be fine..
You will have glowing eyes and a stupid grin, and be high as a kite...

What's that all about...????

Anyway I'm at 0 today, and will be untill about 9 tonight.... when I'll have one go on the evo, soar to a 7/8, then sleep.....

8'ish.

Maybe a bit more...I AM listening to Stravinsky before the sun is even up...

Peace!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back