Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

... and I hit a 10....
I will let myself pass out and wake up naturally .... when Brain and Body say so.

I never could fall asleep... but stayed cancelled for the Blood work, which I will do Wednesday.
I laid down , but I am at it again... bleary, Red Eyed, buzzed Vaporist.
Photo on 1-18-21 at 12.57 PM #2.jpg

Now I will land myself at a good ten again to watch a movie.... been working at the 10 for an hour...
This is where I come in for a landing at my destination. (p.s. this is not a public video.. it is just for forum members)
I stop the video, when I can't take any more.

Last edited:
I gotta tell ya the toof, @Vitolo, your vids and love of this wacky lookin' doodad really pique my interest... I can't lie!!

Queen I'm In Love With My Car (Official Music Video 1975)​

You have to kiss her goodnight sometime tho, buddy, she'll be waiting after a nice long snooze, don't you worry....!:love::homer::nut::zzz::smug::science:bonghit:nod::ko::peace:

I'm in the mood for flower... 2-3 quick hard caps of MAC should get me close to a 6-7 even though I've been dabbing all day (morning, too)... stuff's no joke...

Last edited:
gotta tell ya the toof, @Vitolo, your vids and love of this wacky lookin' dodad really pique my interest... I can't lie!!

Queen I'm In Love With My Car (Official Music Video 1975)​

You gotta kiss her goodnight sometime tho, buddy, she'll be waiting after a nice long snooze, don't you worry....!

When I was across the Atlantic Ocean in England my friend from Blackpool took me and a mate to LIVERPOOL, ABBEY Road like White Album crossing of the street on the back of the album. The beer was warm or room temperature and no weed?
Jackson Brown was playing at the Opera the crowd was hooligan like? The music was decent however not have some kind of Herb was backwardly? CANNABIS is CIVILIZED? Why would it be against the norm’s of CIVILIZATION?

Early 90’s of the Century era.

When I was across the Atlantic Ocean in England my friend from Blackpool took me and a mate to LIVERPOOL, ABBEY Road like White Album crossing of the street on the back of the album. The beer was warm or room temperature and no weed?
Jackson Brown was playing at the Opera the crowd was hooligan like? The music was decent however not have some kind of Herb was backwardly? CANNABIS is CIVILIZED? Why would it be against the norm’s of CIVILIZATION?

Early 90’s of the Century era.

There was hash... i mean i say hash...
Mainly henna and plastic in that soap bar shit...

There was weed... i mean i say weed...
Mainly block weed consisting of mainly seeds and stems....

Yeah it was shit to be fair.....

There was hash... i mean i say hash...
Mainly henna and plastic in that soap bar shit...

There was weed... i mean i say weed...
Mainly block weed consisting of mainly seeds and stems....

Yeah it was shit to be fair.....
Holland was the more CIVILIZED country at the time?
Coffee shop’s fitted with modern menus?
Zero is my level this morning?
OK I realized my hypocrisy?
Love is what is needed regardless!
Rabbit holing (sorry?)
As a think about my confusion of dazed behavior the hash in FRANCE was around.
Across the Mediterranean in a city well known brick’s of it were 1kilo = 100 francs at this time.
Engineer’s or factory labor drink red wine at lunch while in GERMANY beer was the fashion!
The western side of the USA along the Pacific Ocean bordering MEXICO 2-the South.
MARIJUANA or CANNABIS 2 use a word I learned in a CIVILIZED country in Europe.
I can’t say and be truthful about what level of CIVILIZATION obtained?
10 is the highest according 2 mathematical range’s?
A 6 could be achieved if possible?

⚓

Last edited:
Holland was the more CIVILIZED country at the time?
Coffee shop’s fitted with modern menus?
Zero is my level this morning?
OK I realized my hypocrisy?
Love is what is needed regardless!
Rabbit holing (sorry?)
As a think about my confusion of dazed behavior the hash in FRANCE was around.
Across the Mediterranean in a city well known brick’s of it were 1kilo = 100 francs at this time.
Engineer’s or factory labor drink red wine at lunch while in GERMANY beer was the fashion!
The western side of the USA along the Pacific Ocean bordering MEXICO 2-the South.
MARIJUANA or CANNABIS 2 use a word I learned in a CIVILIZED country in Europe.
I can’t say and be truthful about what level of CIVILIZATION obtained?
10 is the highest according 2 mathematical range’s?
A 6 could be achieved if possible?

⚓
Love saves brother.

Just had my morning dab... albeit almost afternoon. :lol: About a 4 and holding. Got to get some stuff done.

Sorry 2-post my thought’s?
Thinking out loud perhap’s?
George Harrison was a member of a band well known in England and the Pale Blue Dot or tiny rock with life on it?
He was such a decent musician!
Everyone need’s 2 rejoice & B-glad that CIVILIZATION will B realized one daze?

Sorry 2-post my thought’s?
Thinking out loud perhap’s?
George Harrison was a member of a band well known in England and the Pale Blue Dot or tiny rock with life on it?
He was such a decent musician!
Everyone need’s 2 rejoice & B-glad that CIVILIZATION will B realized one daze?

"Sorry"...? Please don't stop!

George Harrison - Wah-Wah​

Just torched the new SiC insert... like NEW! Gonna load 'er up w/some GMO x I95 "LOUD" Resin (very garlicky)... Shooting for pre-lunch 8. Little early for a "heavy" Indica...? Nahhh. I'll drink red AND/OR white with whatever, whenever I feel like....!

"Sorry"...? Please don't stop!

George Harrison - Wah-Wah​

Just torched the new SiC insert... like NEW! Gonna load 'er up w/some GMO x I95 "LOUD" Resin (very garlicky)... Shooting for pre-lunch 8. Little early for a "heavy" Indica...? Nahhh. I'll drink red AND/OR white with whatever, whenever I feel like....!

Not 2-sound pompous however music is important 2-One’s sanity!
Like many of the family member’s of this web form my family is musically inclined.
One member of the tribe played in Europe (live’s in Los ANGLES) raised in a Sea Side Village.
Remind’s me of a book I read called, “The Grass is alway’s Greener” cannot remember the author? (80’s)
I went 2-the burial site of the lead singer of the 60’s rock group call the DOORS in the 90’s in PARIS, FRANCE that made my hair on my head stand up!

MUSIC mean’s something different 4-whatever reason?
Just like CANNABIS.

@ataxian How high were Jim M. in Paris, on July 3rd, 1971 or George H. in Los Angeles on November 29th, 2001 ?
French song lyrics translated.

Opium in the sky
Round shapes
Beautiful shapes
I have friends who abuse it
But me my bohemian wears out

Milky Way, Emerald
The session is before dawn
Insomniacs have fun
But me, my bohemian wears out

The earth rotates and around it
Souls wandering around
One soul hopes and the other dreams
Souls are hovering

The space is held hostage
The lunatic at work
And the blurred dolphin under the water hymen
Let the moon follow with its torches

You, heavenly happinesses
You who used to come in my lazarette
Do you still love me
Love what's left

Once the time
Takes the man and wears him out
That time takes man and wears him down

Souls wandering around
Souls are hovering

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

@ataxian How high were Jim M. in Paris, on July 3rd, 1971 or George H. in Los Angeles on November 29th, 2001 ?
French song lyrics translated.

Opium in the sky
Round shapes
Beautiful shapes
I have friends who abuse it
But me my bohemian wears out

Milky Way, Emerald
The session is before dawn
Insomniacs have fun

Souls wandering around
Souls are hovering

The space is held hostage
The lunatic at work
And the blurred dolphin under the water hymen
Let the moon follow with its torches

You, heavenly happinesses
You who used to come in my lazarette
Do you still love me
Love what's left

Once the time
Takes the man and wears him out
That time takes man and wears him down

Souls wandering around
Souls are hovering

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Decent read you post of enlightenment!
6 level reached level.
My tolerance is too high 4–some !
Need 2 get to a 9 at least?
CENTRAL COAST red avec mais pa mal avec CANNABIS!

Cruising at a 6 after a workout
I love this thread, tech talk goes over my head a little but I'm getting there, so many toys
Great stories about music, seen a lot of concerts growing up in Boston in the J. Geils Band days, fun new year eve concerts, U2 in 81
The small clubs like the Tam Oshanter, and my all time favorite-TT the Bears (between Inman and Harvard Square in Cambridge)
Uncle Sams, The Channel (I believe and old fish processing warehouse), The Paradise
Got to see Randy Rhoades when Ozzy went solo at the cape cod colosseum, Rudy Sarzo (bass), Tommy Aldridge (drums), I think
Sabbath with Ronny James Dio at the Gahden (Boston Garden)
Arlo Guthrie at symphony hall and recently up in Northern New Hampshire ( The Flying Monkey)
Dropkick Murphy's
Music+cannabis=Living!
Thanks!!!!

Coming down to a 5.9 :yawn: Almost time to level up:weed:

I am a lite-weight 4-sure?
Fucked up however CIVILIZED?
Reading non-fiction medicated is CIVILIZED 4-a COLA consumer. (Not in vogue 4-some) in my confusion COLAS were considered real?l Perhap’s I Do not understand the new way or culture surrounding CANNABIS & it’s B-product’s.
7 is my level in my POV 4 what it’s worth?

I just had a workout too...climbing the ladder to the secret garden a few times gets the pulse up, so does carrying a bucket of nutes in each hand as I climb the ladder...safety last!
Safely on a 6 working on more!

I love this thread, tech talk goes over my head a little but I'm getting there, so many toys
Great stories about music, seen a lot of concerts growing up in Boston in the J. Geils Band days, fun new year eve concerts, U2 in 81
The small clubs like the Tam Oshanter, and my all time favorite-TT the Bears (between Inman and Harvard Square in Cambridge)
Uncle Sams, The Channel (I believe and old fish processing warehouse), The Paradise
Got to see Randy Rhoades when Ozzy went solo at the cape cod colosseum, Rudy Sarzo (bass), Tommy Aldridge (drums), I think
Sabbath with Ronny James Dio at the Gahden (Boston Garden)
Arlo Guthrie at symphony hall and recently up in Northern New Hampshire ( The Flying Monkey)
Dropkick Murphy's
Music+cannabis=Living!
Thanks!!!!
My French wife love’s the state I’m located?
This casa is to large and I want to have a container to sleep!
Big living space’s R overkill in my world?
I love my wife a she keep’s me realistic.
CANNABIS is personal 4-some?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back