Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

20210119_231000.jpg

10 lol...got this mystery gelato 41 pen on my birthday...this thing thru mater is fire :torching:

Your keyboard look’s decent & the design is wonderful however the same water pipe medicate’s well!
Yep, Apple has the whole "aesthetics" thing down, that's for sure...!

George Harrison - Apple Scruffs (Remastered 2014)​

I'm doing a cap of Bahama Mama rn, followed by a good sized cherry pie dab....! What...? I know it's only 9... but I have nothing to do til noon!

Enjoy your day/night everyone!

Last edited:
Yep, Apple has the whole "aesthetics" thing down, that's for sure...!

George Harrison - Apple Scruffs (Remastered 2014)​

I'm doing a cap of Bahama Mama rn, followed by a good sized cherry pie dab....! What...? I know it's only 9... but I have nothing to do til noon!

Enjoy your day everyone!

Back in 77 in the heyday of long hair on the head’s of the male sex living a different reality of landlord homo Sapien’s belonging 2 the tribe of recreational wave rider’s and marijuana was a sense of enlightenment.
Helicopter’s flew overhead looking to eradicate our crop of wonder?
Super cropping became da standard & male plant’s were pulled & placed beneath our slipper’s due 2 closed fitted shoe’s were restricted 2 one’s feet? Water was warm & blue however clean & salty with movement of da ocean surface layered in oily glistening glass with turtle’s of da sea happy 2-play in the ocean!
A Level of 7.325 is all I could obtain?
I believe my weed does not have the strength 2-achieve the level needed 4-CIVILIZATION 2-B achieved!

Your keyboard look’s decent & the design is wonderful however the same water pipe medicate’s well!
I can't complain about these magic keyboards/trackpads, We run the same setup in all our stations, down to furniture and chairs, Mac all around except for monitors, we like curved Dell's of many sizes...I tried mechanical keyboards before, but they produce way too much noise for me, I have ultra-heavy fingers and I ended up bothering people around the shop...

I can't complain about these magic keyboards/trackpads, We run the same setup in all our stations, down to furniture and chairs, Mac all around except for monitors, we like curved Dell's of many sizes...I tried mechanical keyboards before, but they produce way too much noise for me, I have ultra-heavy fingers and I ended up bothering people around the shop...
My wife & I have pc’s for our business & Mac’s 4 leisure.
I use a tablet from Apple 2-play?
I saw your keyboard at a electronics store & wanted the same keyboard!

My wife & I have pc’s for our business & Mac’s 4 leisure.
I use a tablet from Apple 2-play?
I saw your keyboard at a electronics store & wanted the same keyboard!
You have my seal of approval, worth the money IMO. I run both side-by-side, I must have a num pad for work.....zero issues with ergonomics and durability, great for stoners!

Attachments

• 20210120_112942.jpg
    20210120_112942.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
You have my seal of approval, worth the money IMO. I run both side-by-side, I must have a num pad for work.....zero issues with ergonomics and durability, great for stoners!
I was a surf bum and had-2 hide my PC so my tribe wouldn’t know I was into knowledge however had to hide my passion’s?
CANNABIS was recreational at the beginning however the medical benefit’s R amazing in my orbit?

I run both side-by-side
Glad to see someone else runs computers side by side!
I use a laptop to keep track of my work and patients/patients needs, but I use 3 Macs
for all other work... yep.. side by side!
I use 3 types of keyboards for their uses as well as bto accommodate my small workspace.
DSC06632.jpg

Last edited:
I am just...........gonna peg it to a 10 until I pass the fuck out.
Not 2-bug U however I have many seed’s of CANNABIS some SATIVA and some HYBRID 40/60 mostly THAI and DUTCH CRUNCH which was awarded a 96% in quality & strength?
Since my woman took down my indoor grow room I will grow old school (our door)
Super cropping is your friend since the neighbor’s may have reefer madness?
My wife never has had CANNABIS and my 3 kid’s Think it’s a hippie endeavor?
I believe CANNABIS is the way, truth & da life.
Zero is my UNCIVIL level at present!
Need 2-pop and grow some tree’s with old school COLAS like some BOSS who is CIVILIZED?
DUTCH TREAT was crossed with JACK HERER for this mix! (TASTE Decent & strong effect) fuel 4-420 2-b honest .

Last edited:
6...I just got a proper keyboard and lapboard(Corsair k63 wireless) makes typing a lot easier than the tiny bluetooth job I had...now I have to build a gaming computer to match!
1611192175433.jpg

I keep setting a Daily Challenge, but I keep failing. I load up 6 dynavap, 3 stems for Milaana,
5 for WS, three for Ditanium, 5 pipes for Neo. The challenge is to go through them one after another in a timely manner, fast even. I cannot do it. I get side tracked along the way, and start refilling instead of finishing everything and starting over. I start getting kief out of the grinder, and it really gets confusing about the sequence. I decide to switch strains. I hunt for snacks. I let the dog out. I let the dog in. I return and use the "wrong" vape. Every day this week, I have failed. I'm thinking of writing myself a note. Maybe a checklist. I finish everything, but not in sequence. I suddenly become attached to one vape, then another, and I space on what I'm up to. It should be 1 to 22, but I meander. I decide my Solo and Air and Linx and Vivant go need a turn, but when they are on the list, they get ignored.
I am at an 8 right now.

I rarely finish myself (a session)... I sesh in front of computer for lack of other seating.
I start vaping, and then I notice the youtube button, then I switch videos from fantasy to cooking... then the dog barks, and so I play.....wait a second..... where was I?

Edit:
A nice level 6-7

Last edited:
Constantly wandering off for no apparent reason is one of life's small pleasures.
7-10
Which is the sort of thing I tell myself that interrupts the Daily Challenge. That and "snacks are good for you" and "if I don't let the dam**d dog out, my rug will be ruined".
Now at a 6. @Madri-Guy is painting, so I don't want to go in the room with those vapes. Vapor and fumes don't mix.

Been vaping too much... tolerance too high... cant get above a 6...
Gotta stop getting high in the morning...
Had a gap in work so been treating myself to a rare rest...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back