Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Trying diligently to polish off some Second Breakfast (under a yellow cfl) now before heading North for freshies... usually meet sometime between 10-12 and should take no more than 1.5 hours each way (not including stopping for tax free "goodies" in NH!). Using the IH ALL DAY today, on and off the wall/dash... I'm at a 3 at best... it's all gonna change soon as I only have time to kill... no limit for a while as far as I can see

View attachment 25316
LIFT Innovations medium sifting disc
Wait, you drive 3 hours to get to your supply? That's...Wow. I am so sorry that you have to go through that. Isn't there snow and ice and stuff? That's impressive.
@Madri-Guy is off work today, after working the weekend. M-G up potted the last of the plants, and will be rehanging the lights. I'm trying to figure out how to move some outside early. Hoophouse? Greenhouse? Interrupted light? I could be wrong, and hope I am, but there might be more plants than space in the closet soon. I could set up the grow tent, and I've explained to M-G that there might be a sacrifice of a bedroom so this can happen, but the couch is free. It's not a bad couch. It's more like a love seat, but I think M-G will be comfortable enough.
So I'm vaping away, and reading interesting tid bits about gardening, and telling M-G about how much cheaper everything used to be ( bread, 27 cents a loaf! Gas 39 cents a gallon! The 10 cent candy bar!), and dropping big hints about getting take-out ( "Gosh, it would be great if you didn't have to cook and deal with all of the dishes. Doesn't Burmese, Chinese, Indian, sound good?) . All in all, it's shaping up to be a perfect day.
I'd say I'm at a 7, and it's Forbidden Fruit.

Wait, you drive 3 hours to get to your supply? That's...Wow. I am so sorry that you have to go through that. Isn't there snow and ice and stuff? That's impressive.
I ranted on about my MA woes here when I first joined. I can get MA dispensary weed a couple of places within 15 mins of my house, but it sucks (mids) and costs twice as much:

Ha no, there's only rotting mounds of snow in parking lots now around here (MA) up there, a little more, but not much cuz its closer to the ocean... really didn't get a lot of snow overall this year, so there wasn't much of a base. March sun takes care of it pretty quickly especially with it being mild the last couple of weeks.

Last edited:
I ranted on about my MA woes here when I first joined. I can get MA dispensary weed a couple of places within 15 mins of my house, but it sucks (mids) and costs twice as much:

Ha no, there's only rotting mounds of snow in parking lots now around here (MA) up there, a little more, but not much cuz its closer to the ocean... really didn't get a lot of snow overall this year, so there wasn't much of a base. March sun takes care of it pretty quickly especially with it being mild the last couple of weeks.
Sounds like it's worth the drive.
I pretty much just send my kid to the dispensary, and I hate to ask @Madri-Guy to go that far.
I'm pretty happy with the Forbidden Fruit, and I think we were going to go buy a dishwasher, but I just washed up dishes by hand while M-G tore down cardboard boxes for the yard. It's time for more rice bales, so we are getting ready with the cardboard layer. This means we don't have to leave the house, and it is cold outside, so I can wait on the dishwasher.
I am so stoned.
I'd say an 8.

Been using this guy. Eyce stem, white Master Adapter (inner part), Dynavap tip.
This stem contributes greatly to my happiness.
It's like $10.00
IMG_20210315_155611_425.jpg

Last edited:
I have never seen these types of carts before... had a couple of hits of Monkey Bait right before bed last night and it was pretty dang good! Knocked the conscious right outta me....

But these things are waaay too strong for me to start out this morning with especially when cutting back. So it was the Grapefruit flower instead (dyna tip, IH etc)... Those dudes aren't kidding up there... amazing flavor (really is reminiscent of grapefruit!) and super strong... got a tiny bit dizzy for like 5 seconds (prolly mostly cuz of no breakfast yet), ha! been awhile since that's happened. Anyway, on to Orange Vanilla Milano... again, crazy flavor! but much more manageable... so prolly about a 4-5...

_DSC1311-2.jpg

ALL CERAMIC CARTRIDGE

The type of ceramic used in these cartridges was originally developed for heat dissipating tiles on the space shuttle. It is a material with extreme hardness that is totally inert, which means it cannot interact with our live resin. The ceramic atomizing core has no cotton or fiberglass membrane around it because the porosity of the ceramic itself has been engineered for the viscosity of our oil, so you are ensured no reduction in the purity of the oil over time. All the gaskets are food grade silicone making this a superior vaping cartridge for live resin.

SeaWeed Co. (Maine)

NOTE: My Caregiver charged me $30 a piece for the very same ones they themselves sell for $65...! :rofl:

LOVE THY CAREGIVER

Last edited:
I have never seen these types of carts before... had a couple of hits of Monkey Bait right before bed last night and it was pretty dang good! Knocked the conscious right outta me....

But these things are waaay too strong for me to start out this morning with especially when cutting back. So it was the Grapefruit flower instead (dyna tip, IH etc)... Those dudes aren't kidding up there... amazing flavor (really is reminiscent of grapefruit!) and super strong... got a tiny bit dizzy for like 5 seconds (prolly mostly cuz of no breakfast yet), ha! been awhile since that's happened. Anyway, on to Orange Vanilla Milano... again, crazy flavor! but much more manageable... so prolly about a 4-5...

_DSC1311-2.jpg

ALL CERAMIC CARTRIDGE

The type of ceramic used in these cartridges was originally developed for heat dissipating tiles on the space shuttle. It is a material with extreme hardness that is totally inert, which means it cannot interact with our live resin. The ceramic atomizing core has no cotton or fiberglass membrane around it because the porosity of the ceramic itself has been engineered for the viscosity of our oil, so you are ensured no reduction in the purity of the oil over time. All the gaskets are food grade silicone making this a superior vaping cartridge for live resin.

SeaWeed Co. (Maine)

NOTE: My Caregiver charged me $30 a piece for the very same ones they themselves sell for $65...! :rofl:

LOVE THY CAREGIVER
That is quite the dealio...........the wave of the future if I am to understand things correctly.

I am nearly full...9

My schedule has become erratic, so I am trying to keep the vaping regular, even if it means vaping 17 out of 24 hours. Sleep doesn't take much time the way I do it, but I do have to make sure the house and I are clean (though you might be surprised at how many chores can be done one handed if vaping is involved), plants and pets cared for, and so forth. Let's say vaping 17 out of 24 hours is the goal, and I am driven, more or less. Ambitious, but friendly and chill.
Maybe someone should invent a vape you strap onto your head. You could cook, vacuum, mow the lawn, build a deck, etc. and never have to stop vaping except to reload. You could ride a bike and vape. Make it waterproof, and you could shower and swim while vaping. I wouldn't pay extra for that though. I don't swim, and I'd just put a shower cap over the regular Head Vape if I was bathing. A good one, not one of those flimsy shower caps you get at motels. If the waterproof Head Vape was on sale, bringing the price to close to the regular Head Vape, then I would consider buying the waterproof and skipping the shower cap, though you can't be too careful with a thing like that. I mean, waterproof or not, warranties exist because products fail. It would be terrible to have a short, or - God Forbid- a combustion event, with the vape itself strapped to your head. You'd Never get the smell of weed and char out of your hair.
That's not a reason for someone not to invent a Head Vape. I just think someone would want consider what could happen, and make sure the quality control was there. You know, double check wires and all.
I'd say Imma 9.

Dang.. I love this Skunk Hero X Afghani. I have used only the SSV today.... and that strain.
I got myself to an 8.
A very nice 8.
Then I ate the last bite of the 1st of the Bars... about 20 minutes ago..
I just realized I was at a 10, and I know the ride's just begun.
However.... I'm about to sit down to a movie while I wait for the Chocolate bar to creep up...
..during which I will munch the second Bar!:ko:
Photo on 3-16-21 at 4.13 PM #2.jpg

2000mg will do ya!
"10" and rising!

Dang.. I love this Skunk Hero X Afghani. I have used only the SSV today.... and that strain.
I got myself to an 8.
A very nice 8.
Then I ate the last bite of the 1st of the Bars... about 20 minutes ago..
I just realized I was at a 10, and I know the ride's just begun.
However.... I'm about to sit down to a movie while I wait for the Chocolate bar to creep up...
..during which I will munch the second Bar!:ko:
View attachment 25423
2000mg will do ya!
"10" and rising!
Whatcha watching?
Long assed road trip today my ass is cracked.......7-10 and gonna go for it myself.

Whatcha watching?
If interested look these choices for today up.

The Lobster - really bizarre look at one dystopian society, surrealism, symbolism, and artistic and poetic license.(wild!!)

Swiss Army Man - Actor from Harry Potter grows up and plays a corpse through this entire film. Kind of like "Castaway" but more dark and comedic.(how does one do "dead" in an art film for 98 minutes ?? It was something!)

A Glimpse Inside The Mind of Charles Swan III - This is the one I am about to view., so no report on it yet.

These are all art films from my public library account.... that I am watching on a website called "Kanopy".

There are many free options to join Kanopy. It is a connected service to schools and libraries, due to Covid to keep the public culturally entertained with more eclectic and artistic selections than just Youtube and Netflix choices!

Oh... I just cruised past 11.5!

If interested look these choices for today up.

The Lobster - really bizarre look at one dystopian society, surrealism, symbolism, and artistic and poetic license.(wild!!)

Swiss Army Man - Actor from Harry Potter grows up and plays a corpse through this entire film. Kind of like "Castaway" but more dark and comedic.(how does one do "dead" in an art film for 98 minutes ?? It was something!)

A Glimpse Inside The Mind of Charles Swan III - This is the one I am about to view., so no report on it yet.

These are all art films from my public library account.... that I am watching on a website called "Kanopy".

There are many free options to join Kanopy. It is a connected service to schools and libraries, due to Covid to keep the public culturally entertained with more eclectic and artistic selections than just Youtube and Netflix choices!

Oh... I just cruised past 11.5!
We use our little public library and associated online menu constantly.
A sadly over looked and under funded resource available to us.

Clearly approaching a 9.
I do not like chocolate much, and am not used to it.
That much chocolate has my stomach rumbling!
The ride is good though.
A blessing here at a fun and exciting... yet ever so slightly disorienting 12. :nut:

EDIT: (........soon after claiming a 12)
Cheating I suppose.
Scale is 1-10
I'm making up my own numbers on the chart.
I apologize.
I'm just so medicated!
I'll call it an extreme and long lasting... continually elevating 10

Last edited:
are you shittin' me..?. hahaha! DAY OFF! started hitting the live resin cartS at 3AM and been vaping Grapefruit heavily like I'm from fuckin' FLORIDUH, or some shit since... no idea of an actual definite integer, per se buuuuut.......ffffuuuuuuucccckkkk!! HA!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back