Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Day Off,off day...........gonna eat SO bad lounge about indolently and do sheeeeit.
Maybe make some dabs,maybe make hash or maybe just do nothing........so many choices.
6-10
Fucking idiot............did taxes instead.
Now I am definitely gonna get fucked beyond comprehension.
I love footing the bill for all this bullshit just wish I had some say in it.
3-10

Grabbed these yesterday:
4CB467CE-08DB-4BA7-8BD6-0E1E8BF61898.jpeg6EF701BE-6584-4FC6-95E0-A9B7951B7279.jpegFE082642-D185-4835-AC6D-A50EF99997DD.jpeg
(updated pic would only show 5 drops left... :smug: )

Yes, I broke my anti Mass cannabis rule but I was close by and felt they were cheap enough ($100 for 1000mg) to at least try once...
Munched 2 (after eating one a few hours earlier) before a late dinner and at a comfortable, mellow 6 and now vaping a few caps of Snakes Cake... I would imagine a 10 is imminent within the next hour or so... should get a nice snooze in tonight!

Last edited:
About a 3
Coming down off an edible right now
IMG_20210322_235839.jpg
Get these for $30 US
Split into 8-50mg sections, A bit too much for me but tolerable

Just finished quite a few dabs of my low temp rosin...finished the puck and now have to brave the ladder to get to the press to make some more...7
Edit...too hard, I will just use the higher temp stuff!

Just finished quite a few dabs of my low temp rosin...finished the puck and now have to brave the ladder to get to the press to make some more...7
Edit...too hard, I will just use the higher temp stuff!
You gotta climb a ladder to press rosin!?!
So many questions like how did you get it up the ladder,why did you get it up the ladder,does your ladder point down into a hole.......being down under?
That's just off the top real fast........8-10.

IMG_20181016_174521.jpg

That is how it looks to me at night..I climb it with a bucket of water in each hand up through a man hole.:dog:into the attic where all the secrets are...I am soild 8 and...climbing!
What it looks like early in the day,
1611041424016.jpg

All safe as it is bolted to the floor right next to my outdoor heater

Been having supply issues.. been low quality for a while..
Finally got some purple dawg, not my favourite but good enough to get a good yielding squish...
First dab in over a week.. jus woke up...
Still feeling an 8..
Going back to sleep fuck it.....

I have seen this in a dispensary.
They must do lab tests on this when they post the %.
Here is an older test for the chocolate bar that @Tincandtoke posted image of:
They use a new lab now, I do not know which....Some producers get papers to perform their own tests, but those must be rechecked by independent sources periodically.
The law says it must get tested for each production run.

I have seen this in a dispensary.
They must do lab tests on this when they post the %.
Here is an older test for the chocolate bar that @Tincandtoke posted image of:
They use a new lab now, I do not know which....Some producers get papers to perform their own tests, but those must be rechecked by independent sources periodically.
The law says it must get tested for each production run.
With all due respect, @Vitolo, as I'm sure you no doubt would know more about any and all of this stuff than I... but that still doesn't make it legit and trustworthy in any way. Empty bootleg packaging can be purchased on ebay, alibaba, amazon etc... Milligrams cannot be pre-printed as the end product percentages are never 100% predictable. That's why testing info is on stickers.... no?

Yes!
While empty bootleg packaging is made... and people at home can print rudimentary labels, we can learn whether @Tincandtoke is in a medical state.
On my edibles it says for example 1000mg THC
but on the back of the package it could say 991mg in the testing section.
I bought a 100mg sucker, that on the testing section on the back said 108mg THC.
Perhaps @Tincandtoke can weigh in here and let us know if it was a street product or a dispensary item with testing on back label.

Yes!
While empty bootleg packaging is made... and people at home can print rudimentary labels, we can learn whether @Tincandtoke is in a medical state.
On my edibles it says for example 1000mg THC
but on the back of the package it could say 991mg in the testing section.
I bought a 100mg sucker, that on the testing section on the back said 108mg THC.
Perhaps @Tincandtoke can weigh in here and let us know if it was a street product or a dispensary item with testing on back label.
Ok, so the packaging labeling requirements must vary from state to state. In MA, NO testing data can be pre-printed anywhere on the packaging as shown here:

All testing data is batch derived and printed on stickers.

With all due respect, @Vitolo, as I'm sure you no doubt would know more about any and all of this stuff than I... but that still doesn't make it legit and trustworthy in any way. Empty packaging can be purchased on ebay, alibaba, amazon etc... Milligrams cannot be pre-printed as the end product percentages are never 100% predictable. that's why testing info is on stickers.... no?
Actually from my sister, its peanut butter and she does not like peanut butter
She has an mmj card
I've tried a few edibles in the secondary market, just dispensary with a wait in line mark up
Make my own with infused coconut oil peanut butter and cocoa butter
This was before I started making edibles
Just flower and crumble on the secondary market and that is questionable
There are no absolutes in all this
Dispensaries are just as corrupt as the secondary market
That's why I made the statement seed to sorbet in our pm exchange
You are fortunate to have a caretaker which is why I was inquiring about an mmj card

All testing data is batch derived and printed on stickers.
Exactly the same here.
In Arizona for Medical patients all testing must get done. it is pre-printed on the front (where it says "1000 mg THC"), but as I said earlier,
the back label specifies "991mg" or "1006mg"
The front labeling has become acceptable as a generalization of the product's level, but on the back sticker it has to have that batches exact test results.
They do have the Authorities walk in randomly and take samples for Dept of Health re-testing.
Actually from my sister.... ..She has an mmj card
Thanks for popping in with a description of what you had posted.

Last edited:
Actually from my sister, its peanut butter and she does not like peanut butter
She has an mmj card
I've tried a few edibles in the secondary market, just dispensary with a wait in line mark up
Make my own with infused coconut oil peanut butter and cocoa butter
This was before I started making edibles
Just flower and crumble on the secondary market and that is questionable
There are no absolutes in all this
Dispensaries are just as corrupt as the secondary market
That's why I made the statement seed to sorbet in our pm exchange
You are fortunate to have a caretaker which is why I was inquiring about an mmj card
ok, but is that edible from the regulated market? Is there a sticker on it with the batch testing data? Otherwise, I don't really understand what "secondary" market means... It's either from the regulated market or not. And I do realize that just because it comes from the regulated market that doesn't mean it cant be tainted crap, but c'mon, fake packaging...? Unless you know the growers and producers OR trust that your "caregiver" does, then you can pretty much assume any and all pre-printed testing % (without any accurate stickers applied as well) are 100% BS.

No test results just a 420 mg near the ingredients
I make my own edibles and try these things to see what the dispensaries are doing
I may be poisoning myself
Bologna has a point, knock offs are everywhere
When I posted the pic it never occurred to me but I seldom use commercial edibles, only as convenience
Follow up with my sister but there was a lot of stuff from various sources
Brother in law had throat cancer so all kinds of things were flowing in
Thanks for bringing this to my attention Bologna

No test results just a 420 mg near the ingredients
I make my own edibles and try these things to see what the dispensaries are doing
I may be poisoning myself
Bologna has a point, knock offs are everywhere
When I posted the pic it never occurred to me but I seldom use commercial edibles, only as convenience
Follow up with my sister but there was a lot of stuff from various sources
Brother in law had throat cancer so all kinds of things were flowing in
Thanks for bringing this to my attention Bologna
So, the larger point is, there could be ANYTHING in there... like fentanyl and nothing weed derived at all... or it could be fine and CLOSE to what it says it is.... who knows...?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back