Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

You guys are on to something about a long week.
Long but good at least I learned a couple things.
One of which is Mrs.arbs Wii doesn't connect to her new tv.
Trying to mash old tech and new is frustrating sometimes and our converters being 20 years old did not help much.
So to town tomorrow to see what we can shake out hopefully we can avoid a online buy.
8-10 and good night.
:homer:

Got some purple dawg the other day.. every time i use it, i end up asleep very soon after...
Its 6pm on saturday an i jus woke from a 2 hour nap... (was working from 6am this morning)....
Gonna make myself some chinese spare ribs for dinner...
Then depending on how i feel, might vape some dmt and visit the other dimension a little later...
Right now im only a 2...
Later i could be completely off the scale... there is no numbers for where im going...

Oh hi :private:
I’m at 5.6
Solo 2 time. Can’t get enough of the tropical Cookies.
1A742F27-86C8-4DA1-B3CB-1D302BC8E459.jpeg

Got some purple dawg the other day.. every time i use it, i end up asleep very soon after...
Its 6pm on saturday an i jus woke from a 2 hour nap... (was working from 6am this morning)....
Gonna make myself some chinese spare ribs for dinner...
Then depending on how i feel, might vape some dmt and visit the other dimension a little later...
Right now im only a 2...
Later i could be completely off the scale... there is no numbers for where im going...

Well this time was interesting.. this time i decided to jus close my eyes and go with it..
What i was seeing with closed eyes was better than what was going on in the "real" world...
I had one really vivid vision of being in a really well lit white room with glass all on 1 side with sun beaming through.. i was infront of a table with a very complex yellow and white box.. the yellow was the yellowest thing i ever seen..
Inside the box were hands.. many hands reaching out to me..
And with all this going on there was the usual "circuitry of reality going on too.. i could see it so clear this time....
Anyway ill contemplate this for a week or 2 before going again...
There really is something very special about the god particle...

Is it the week end?:thinker:...8 or more:smug:

Liking this combo..
Tangie dream + rolls royce hash + purple dawg rosin + assorted kief...
20210331_171839.jpg

On my way to a nice 5 while my chinese pork ribs slowly cooks.....

Too high to be awake...9...countless dabs and Xmax Ace bowls to ...something or another...help grammerly!...

Today I learned I have no pants with snaps or buttons that fit only draw strings.........I have achieved critical mass.
:razz2:
7-10

That tickled me so much- I sent it to my husband as we've been bitching about our weight gain. Speaking of eating, I ate some chocolate chunk banana cake with

a ribbon of ALM a combo of CBD/THC, a nice mild strain. The addition of my usual vape sessions puts me at 6, comfortable but buzzed. A good month for me. It is my

26th year being married celebrated today, and it's my bday month as well. Oh, and 4/20!!

F7C929B9-E33C-450F-BC6B-A9C9829A5449.jpeg

Fuck yeah, I told y’all I was going big tonight! Weekend here we go baby, hell yeah , no pants weekend ..and to make it even better elev8 veterans just shipped a HUGE custom order for very little cash , I could no my be happier , stay tuned for even more crazy :thumbsup:

Here is what you came here for : ==> 9.7111 (( Amazing berry pie ))

Happy to be alive and grateful to be here :torching::weed:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back