Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

At a 6 right now
Fixed the plumbing under the sink
IMG_20210402_214346.jpg
But a leak around the wax ring of the toilet bowl means pulling up tiles and replacing some sub flooring
Never simple
IMG_20210402_214419.jpg

We are not allowed to do our own plumbing in Australia, same with electrical work, must be carried out by a licensed tradesman. I can understand the electrical work due to getting electrocuted or starting a fire but the worst with plumbing is getting covered in shit...nanny state?
Edit...5, just starting!

I'm def waaaay up there.... between the gmo and grapefruit flower and the lemon amnesia LR cart, all within a very short time, I'm kinda/sorta 'dorkin' a little and laffing out loud... a little on the uncontrolled side... haha... is that a ten? or is a 'green out', I forget.... haha

Brutal day tested myself to udder exhaustion twice and still not done.
Looks like Sundays gonna be a workday.......lolz.
The guys running the Mexican place in town are doing a buffet tomorrow so excited to go see what that's all about.
The restaurant is a renovated shorty school bus so...........super excited.
9-10

Am I the only one that vapes Morning, Noon and Night other than @Vitolo...?
(I kid, I know you all do!)

Snakes Cake. This is pretty much exactly what I'm currently workin' on (not my pics). Super crazy dense and frosted... "10" is the "goal":

SnakesCake.JPG

SnakesCake1.JPGSnakesCake2.JPGSnakesCake3.JPGSnakesCake4.JPGSnakesCake5.jpgSnakesCake6.jpgSnakesCake7.jpgSnakesCake8.jpgSnakesCake9.jpgSnakesCake10.jpg

Note: Heavy indies for breakfast and strong sativas (or sativa-likes) for din... fuck 'em!

"Sleepvaping"... the struggle is REAL:

Last edited:
Brutal day tested myself to udder exhaustion twice and still not done.
Looks like Sundays gonna be a workday.......lolz.
The guys running the Mexican place in town are doing a buffet tomorrow so excited to go see what that's all about.
The restaurant is a renovated shorty school bus so...........super excited.
9-10
So much mud butt........anyone surprised, anyone?
:rofl:

So much mud butt........anyone surprised, anyone?
:rofl:
Your possible foreign vernacular and/or nomenclature has me somewhat mildly perplexed... do you mean:

of the "ring-sting", "cajun cornhole", "raging rectum" (a new, post-1984 one, made up on the spot!) variety etc?
or the kind one usually acquires from beer/booze?
both often resulting with the "whoodla-heedlas" and "spraying the bowl" with "Jackson Pollacks"...
around these here parts anyway... but I digress...

Just Grapefruit this morning and def NOT aiming for a 10 as of yet today... may spin up to Maine for a small dab order as I have a few other VERY IMPORTANT things to attended to up and around there... look just trust me that I do, ok?

Prolly this:

1617630204866.png

Last edited:
Your possible foreign vernacular and/or nomenclature has me somewhat mildly perplexed... do you mean:

of the "ring-sting", "cajun cornhole", "raging rectum" (a new, post-1984 one, made up on the spot!) variety etc?

or the kind one usually acquires from beer/booze?

both often resulting with the "whoodla-heedlas" and "spraying the bowl" with "Jackson Pollacks"...

around these here parts anyway...
I think they brought the water up from Tijuana for authenticity.........please make it stop!

I think they brought the water up from Tijuana for authenticity.........please make it stop!
Ahhh yes, I never thought to consider the more the obvious cause of a bout with 'Monty's Revenge'...

Good Luck!

EDIT: Just sayin':

opium

Drug class: Opioids
OPIUM TINCTURE (OH-pee-uhm) belongs to the same class of medicines as the narcotic pain relievers. However, this medicine is used to decrease the number and frequency of bowel movements. It is used to treat diarrhea.

Last edited:
Ahhh yes, I never thought to consider the more the obvious cause of a bout w/'Monty's Revenge'...

Good Luck!

EDIT: Just sayin':

opium

Drug class: Opioids
OPIUM TINCTURE (OH-pee-uhm) belongs to the same class of medicines as the narcotic pain relievers. However, this medicine is used to decrease the number and frequency of bowel movements. It is used to treat diarrhea.
You recommend heroin eh..........lolz.

You recommend heroin eh..........lolz.
where did I do that...?

I thought I recommended an ALL NATURAL remedy/medicine for an ailment...?

Sorry, if YOU twisted that into something nefarious, MedicineMan.

LOLLERcoaster, indeed.

We were actually given this as children for the dreaded 'rhea..:

1617637490168.png

Here are a few other natural suggestions if the first was too upsetting for you:

Last edited:
New dogs came in today and they sure are nice.
That Bloodwood when rolled under fluorescent lights looks surreal.......almost glowing red like in a bowling ball type effect.
I don't have the words to say it correctly but goddamn that's a Purty piece of wood.
Mrs.arb took it just like I knew she was gonna but I got my walnut back so win win.
9-10

Just finishing sealing my leaky aluminium boat tank, acetone, bourbon, KBS sealer, 12 dabs and 6x Ace bowls and I am anybodys or about 8 in vapor talk!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back