Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

I am at 9....and a bit, I can`t work out how to uncross my legs, Ed`s TNT 12.something volts on my new variable power thingy, more on that tomorrow, crikey, I still have to try reclaim in the vapcap, might have to wait until tomorrow night.
Time for chocolate and then bed. :sleeping:

Hit the doctor's office today for my post surgical check up.... and got the great news that I can ditch this whoremunk from hell of a sling that I've had to wear 24/7....

Oh baby I am free!!!!

giphy-5.gif

So I had to come home and have a celebratory dab or... 5...... I am totally baked. 9.9999999

P.S. To any and all of you that had to listen to me whine about that sling... let me take this moment to sincerely apologize. :nod:

Hit the doctor's office today for my post surgical check up.... and got the great news that I can ditch this whoremunk from hell of a sling that I've had to wear 24/7....

Oh baby I am free!!!!

View attachment 4472

So I had to come home and have a celebratory dab or... 5...... I am totally baked. 9.9999999

P.S. To any and all of you that had to listen to me whine about that sling... let me take this moment to sincerely apologize. :nod:

Congratulations, glad to see you're making good progress...
I still gotta wear a thing for my wrist..
Im sick of the stink now...
No matter how much i wash my arm and the support thing, it soon just stinks again..
Be glad to be done with it...

Anyway i had a eq bag of rosin chips and im a good 8.....

9 out of 10, .Good afternoon, good evening and goodnight it`s after 2 in the morning, time for chocolate and bed...no Temazapan needed tonight:smilie-devil::sleeping:

9 out of 10, .Good afternoon, good evening and goodnight it`s after 2 in the morning, time for chocolate and bed...no Temazapan needed tonight:smilie-devil::sleeping:
Bout an 8, need nother roll on th plenty , aim for a 10 and hope for that sleep before 3 am....hahaha
2.28 as we speak here....
Ahh temaze....weed is such a better med and sleep and wake
esp since no combust.... no hangover in the morning

Welcome to the forum @felvapes. Good to see another Aussie on board here.

I did a wake & vake this morning Two capsules in the mighty & I was at a 11.6 when I made a cup of coffee. I was immediately sprung as between the solid red eyes & laughing for no reason may have given the game away.

Back down to a solid 7 right now but I know hard work will bring results on a lazy Saturday. Might need a sober up shower but I could always get back up to a 9 & stand under the shower in a complete daze. Either will work I suppose but I think I will be having an afternoon snooze :dog:.

Welcome to the forum @felvapes. Good to see another Aussie on board here.

I did a wake & vake this morning Two capsules in the mighty & I was at a 11.6 when I made a cup of coffee. I was immediately sprung as between the solid red eyes & laughing for no reason may have given the game away.

Back down to a solid 7 right now but I know hard work will bring results on a lazy Saturday. Might need a sober up shower but I could always get back up to a 9 & stand under the shower in a complete daze. Either will work I suppose but I think I will be having an afternoon snooze :dog:.
Haha
yer cheers bud
I was pretty baked this morning after about four HRF2 wpa in a row....had to drive for an hour and a half - made the shit traffic well bearable today
Back at 4 now, currently cleaning some vapes then gonna work on that 10 for the sat night chill and sleep

Just had a quick gram through the Plenty on the bong before going out for Sunday brekkie with the wife, sitting about 8, gonna be along day, waterfall watching, pics later.

So last night one of the brothers came over and saw my HRF2 and wanted to know about it

So we ended up having a guided tour of all my vapes including 2 plenty bowls with a hash sandwich

We made it to a good 12 outta 10 I reckon.....
lol

I was gonna post a few things here last night but got too baked....

will do tonight....

Today I have been going slower but am now on the way back up for the sunday night, on a good 4 and rising....

about a 4 -5 all day

Just had a big ice bubble hash/weed sandwich in the plenty and am a rocking 10 and rising.....trying to catch up on two days of posts and replys and my updates.....all while floating
I think I am doing well to not just be typing like this - jkhfjdvkjdbvjkdbfvk - all whilst reading on my end as the most eloquent and articulate piece of writing ever.....

i just swallowed at least 5 rice drops amount of cannabis oil 1-2 hours ago. some as a tincture, but also ingested, with bread and stuff. was something like 1 to 10 weed oil to coconut oil, used laser thermometer to check that it got to about 80 C, maybe 90C. i dunno if i'll get all that high, usually when i've tried this sort of stuff with rso and oil, it's barely done anything. sort of feel it in the background? so a 3.5..

yesterday i did torch dabs of durban poison CO2 oil, trying to keep it around 650-700F with the thermometer, no carb cap. worked pretty decently, decent taste, managed to not burn it or cough much. high level.. maybe 7.5

i'm thinking of convection vaping all the remaining RSO :|

edit: ohoho, i think it's starting to work. i also did some dabs with the motar and TC

Last edited:
i just swallowed at least 5 rice drops amount of cannabis oil 1-2 hours ago. some as a tincture, but also ingested, with bread and stuff. was something like 1 to 10 weed oil to coconut oil, used laser thermometer to check that it got to about 80 C, maybe 90C. i dunno if i'll get all that high, usually when i've tried this sort of stuff with rso and oil, it's barely done anything. sort of feel it in the background? so a 3.5..

yesterday i did torch dabs of durban poison CO2 oil, trying to keep it around 650-700F with the thermometer, no carb cap. worked pretty decently, decent taste, managed to not burn it or cough much. high level.. maybe 7.5

i'm thinking of convection vaping all the remaining RSO :|

edit: ohoho, i think it's starting to work. i also did some dabs with the motar and TC
If your RSO is made properly it should have you flying on .5 - 1ml swallowed
can also spot or mix a small bit in with sesh
works very well
depends on how well it was made - not material used to make it

I'm currently flatlining at zero.... I'm going to head out shortly to my dispensary for the first time since before my surgery. Since they're all being closed on 9/15 it's time to stock up on some concentrates. So I figure that when I get home I'll have some serious catching up to do..... cause zero sucks.

Is that part of the RSL I haven't heard of?....hitting a solid 7, nearly Plenty time.:dog:
I am soon to plenty up also....
mmmm, I could have used some rso last time I played poker at the rsl....half time in a 100,000 dollar tournament, 50 ppl left and I sober up and start making silly bets....rso cap in the rsl would have seen me thru the whole way to winnings....

I'm currently flatlining at zero.... I'm going to head out shortly to my dispensary for the first time since before my surgery. Since they're all being closed on 9/15 it's time to stock up on some concentrates. So I figure that when I get home I'll have some serious catching up to do..... cause zero sucks.

Ah, the things we dream of here in Aus @LesPlenty ...... we still dodging the gov here....esp atm while they busting everyone as they legalise and cnr markets....
I know one person who has the extremely new legal papers and they still look for the black market dealers as the legal is too expensive

They knocking out the competition before they fully legalise for medical use

The fulla here who has been doing medical rso for years and has gone to gaol a number of times for it has just been busted again....

All while the gov putting in laws and rules for their version of meds...

Still, I wish we had it happening here like you do over there....

@LesPlenty you are living the dream for me atm....decent bush and isolation enough to grow
I need that shiz....
Grew up bush ways, over ppl and city ways now...hahaa

Am not full city anymore, but not bush enough for me

Lake life is good
But still too many ppl

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back