Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Dabs got me......

sOssQxt.jpg

Looking to the Kava gods for answers and to guide me through my journey. Then I'm about to have a pow wow with Chief Goodnhigh to seal the deal.
fijian_kava_ceremony1.jpg

Overindulged in the Rarebits. Solid 9 when I touch back down.
Dream Of A Rarebit Fiend (1906)

@Cuckfumbustion you come up with the most intriguing vids and music. :biggrin:

I've been testing the Pipe's Skeletor this afternoon.... Mind. Blown.

It's got to be the Tic Tacs....... I'm at about a 7. Just right for this time of day....and 4:20 is right around the corner. Had to save a little room for 'dessert.' :smug:

Glad you like. And your vids and music have reminded me of the stuff I like and/or got me to check out other cool stuff.

If you are willing watch a film that is over 110 years old, then there is a wealth of cinema to explore. :popcorn:
Coke Ennyday - The Mystery Of The Leaping Fish - 1916 Silent Film

If you are willing watch a film that is over 110 years old, then there is a wealth of cinema to explore.
I've always thought of these types of films as 'Sunday morning fare.' Get a little buzz going and chill in my jammies watching. Sort of a replacement for the cartoons I used to watch. :biggrin:

This one is a classic!!! Hilarious.. ! Cocaine and drugs..... :dog: Although... when he hit himself up in the hand.. :uhoh:

Unreal how they were glorifying drugs. How times have changed.

'Sunday morning fare'? I used to watch Night Flight at night and Matinee at the Bijou on Sunday. Long before I was getting properly buzzed mind you. You got an encapsulated version of a sunday matinee. Feature film, movie serial, cartoon, two reelers comdeys and a newsreel.
Matinee at the Bijou 1980s Promo

I'm a 5 usaully?
Today a 7!
Tonight close to 10. (try)
Depend on the day and what my stash supply is like?
I should be a 10 already however I want to go swimming first!

JACK FROST = 5.0
DUTCH TREAT = 7.5
GIRL SCOUT COOKIES = 5.0
PURPLE APE = Close to 10.0 (strong for me!)

These all taste really amazing!

Next batch I don't need right now?
Want some strains yes!
Do I need? (not really)
CANNABIS is such a crop!
I get MEDICATED everyday? @Baron23 do you MEDICATE? @CarolKing must?

And such a treat! Much better than some meds; it's no bitter pill to swallow. :tongue:
CBVkEWB.jpg

I tried so hard @momofthegoons however even with DUTCH TREAT and lot's of volume = 7.19872534679
Latter GRAPE APE and ROSIN RIP'S will get me close to 10!
OPIUMATED THAI STICKS rooled in KIEF and HONEY OIL = MAX FLIGHT (SOUTHEAST ASIA JOINT) I a vaporizers?
Can't smoke joints anymore? =
ROSIN and EJUICE + KIEF = 9.6789543725 No rooom for GRAPE APE = @CarolKing this is strong shit!
FLAVOR is like WENCH'S GRAPE JUICE or JOLLY RANCHER'S I'm ruined!

Last edited:
Yesterday I did this.....
jRLiDd2.jpg

This is rosin chips, and it ruined me and my shopping trip...
This was supposed to be a little pick me up before doing some chores....
It's been a good year since iv had a bag, and I gotta say the change really done me over..... a good 7 or 8 id say.....

@Cuckfumbustion I'm sure you can appreciate a well blown up eq bag....

Look at it.... And it tasted good.....
I'm having another today.....

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back