Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued Life Saber Vaporizer

Vapes no longer in production
I'm having a hard time seeing how one log vape can clearly out perform another
Different bowl size/stem and now powerful a heater. Also, the heater material also makes a difference due to heat transfer properties...no doubt there are more variables that I have not listed.

I value @arb word and input
We all differ slightly in preference but generally I have been in agreeance with his findings
Definitely believe if he says one out performs another it isn't a preference thing as much as - a performance thing

I don't need a new vape atm but now am interested in an Alpha

Last edited:
Different bowl size/stem and now powerful a heater. Also, the heater material also makes a difference due to heat transfer properties...no doubt there are more variables that I have not listed.
I come from a tribe of surf traveler’s, cyclists, snow skiing type?
CANNABIS mean’s something different based on one experience wiTh a replacement for medical/recreational?
There is not a wrong or right way 2 Consume?
Only a way or method 2-B CIVILIZED!

It is medicene for the human condition?
In your part of the pale blue dot some English speaker say’s earth?
I read book called COLLAPSE of CIVILIZATION written by: Jarad Diamond remind’s me of you?
He is a professor north of the 405 Freeway of were my dazed condition reside’s!
I was amazed how wild and vast the field’s full of wild life contrasting with the ocean shore as the stooping ground’s of my youth.
The grass is greener somewhere other than where one maybe located on the planet we know life that breathe’s air provided by our environment that surround’s us.

John LENNON sang many song’s about love? (All human’s need love)

In your part of the pale blue dot some English speaker say’s earth?
I read book called COLLAPSE of CIVILIZATION written by: Jarad Diamond remind’s me of you?
He is a professor north of the 405 Freeway of were my dazed condition reside’s!
I was amazed how wild and vast the field’s full of wild life contrasting with the ocean shore as the stooping ground’s of my youth.
The grass is greener somewhere other than where one maybe located on the planet we know life that breathe’s air provided by our environment that surround’s us.

John LENNON sang many song’s about love? (All human’s need love)

Thanks for that ! Info I was unaware of.
I value @arb word and input
We all differ slightly in preference but generally I have been in agreeance with his findings
Definitely believe if he says one out performs another it isn't a preference thing as much as - a performance thing

I don't need a new vape atm but now am interested in an Alpha

Just to be sure I'm clear.

I was not in any way calling into question @arb's credibility. I was simply saying his thoughts were outside some others. How I stated this was meant to be a complement.
Very seldom do those that agree with "The Normal" "Go With The Flow ", create or bring new ideas. I was in fact complimenting @arb on his manner of thinking.

Yes, I'm questioning / wrestling with purchasing one of these vapes myself. All based on @arb comments. If I should find I disagree with his thoughts it's just that, a simple disagreement based on preferences.

No vape or thoughts on vapes is reason to go to battle or become a hill to die on... Jeff

Thanks for that ! Info I was unaware of.

Just to be sure I'm clear I was not in any way calling into question @arb's credibility. I was simply saying his thoughts were outside some others. How I stated this was meant to be a complement.
Very seldom do those that agree with "The Normal" "Go With The Flow ", create or bring new ideas. I was in fact complimenting @arb on his manner of thinking.

Yes, I'm questioning / wrestling with purchasing one of these vapes myself. All based on @arbs comments. If I should find I disagree with his thoughts it's just that, a simple disagreement based on preferences.

No vape or thoughts on vapes is reason to go to battle or become a hill to die on... Jeff
I sincerely appreciate and am flattered,thank you.
My choice would be Alpha all day long if I could only have one.
Easier,faster and cheaper to get a lsv.
You decide Alpha based on my recommendation and do not like it after getting it I will buy it for what you paid plus shipping to me..........pick something sexy.
:thumbsup:

I have had my LSV since 2010. It is pristine... like brand new.
Glass always polished before bagging it.
I only use it about once a month, and do total Iso and dish soap ... and vacuum procedures when I put it away.
I used it again today, and even made a video... using Long transfer Wand, short transfer wand, Water tool (parabola)......
then after all of that I deleted the video.
I have a bunch of LSV videos! Too many.
When I like a vape, especially when I had different rooms to make the video more diverse... I would make MANY videos.
I have over a dozen Herbalizer videos with every possible aspect!
Making the video however, has allowed me back through the gate at a flying number 8
(that's how high I am! AND.. I get away with posting it in a vape thread instead of "How High I am" thread)
I feel so naughty.. like I'm getting away with something.:lol:
....then I was so medicated I came here to visit!

Last edited:
I have had my LSV since 2010. It is pristine... like brand new.
Glass always polished before bagging it.
I only use it about once a month, and do total Iso and dish soap ... and vacuum procedures when I put it away.
I used it again today, and even made a video... using Long transfer Wand, short transfer wand, Water tool (parabola)......
then after all of that I deleted the video.
I have a bunch of LSV videos! Too many.
When I like a vape, especially when I had different rooms to make the video more diverse... I would make MANY videos.
I have over a dozen Herbalizer videos with every possible aspect!
Making the video however, has allowed me back through the gate at a flying number 8
(that's how high I am! AND.. I get away with posting it in a vape thread instead of "How High I am" thread)
I feel so naughty.. like I'm getting away with something.:lol:
....then I was so medicated I came here to visit!
LSV will and can get one so loaded beyond reasonable consumption if your CANNABIS has a THC LEVEL HIGH ENOUGH UMUP?
IT NOT OFFERED ANYMORE?
MED OR REC REASON’S OR GREEN RUSH 4 COUPLE OF SCHOOLED STONED PUPPIES?
YES I’M YELLING!

IT NOT OFFERED ANYMORE?
It is still for sale on 7th Floor LLC website, and available in colors too. I emailed Steve to find out what's up.
No more LSV from a company that is set up for it makes very little sense to me.

It is still for sale on 7th Floor LLC website, and available in colors too. I emailed Steve to find out what's up.
No more LSV from a company that is set up for it makes very little sense to me.
I asked the same thing a month or so ago and I got the impression the supply chain from China for parts was the issue as the body is made there.
Things will probably settle down over the next couple months and then.......who knows?

I just got a reply from Steve.
It's true!:idon'tknow:
The LSV is going to be leaving the 7th Floor LLC lines-up.
There are plenty of parts, and also even better deals on them from China, BUT---->
He explained:
They have been phasing it out for a few years now. They love it, but they also feel it is not safe if someone fell asleep so they have to think about that stuff for liability reasons.
Everyone is a "prima donna" these days, and ready to sue, or to claim harm done years after the fact.
7th Floor is pro-actively addressing the potential for issues.

EDIT:
Also... something new to get used to.... it is no longer 7th Floor LLC.
It is now Elev8 Glass

Last edited:
LSV convection power :chuck:
E64BC679-B2E0-4B35-883E-A95E14C0CEE8.jpeg
12E6C41F-9858-42AE-8489-BEDD64131CA2.jpeg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back