Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued Life Saber Vaporizer

Vapes no longer in production
I'm using my LSV as I type...well sort of lol..hits in between typing.
This vape blows me away still even after 5+ years of use. :chuck:
Still the most flavor of all my vapes and I get the most stoned. Convection power!
39FF8E18-BF05-4759-BA1F-9C778BCD3439.jpeg

The boro beads I got were tiny little beads
So no good for this purpose

I ordered the slingshot glass balls
Hopefully they won't break under heat, but if they do I don't think they will explode so much as just crack apart

I hope anyway
Lol
More waiting before I can try this on my lsv

People without dexterity issues still use what are essentially whip devices and not just waiting for them to break and be replaced....? I try my whip every now and then to see if I still dislike it, and I always do... unless I'm maybe totally horizontal and I can't find my Omni. Even with dexterity issues, isn't it suggested that you manipulate this as its being heated to try and maintain somewhat even browning...? I bet it tastes great tho.. looks like it anyway... seems so old school now. I almost bought a DaBuddha waaaaay back when, when I got my MFLB....

People without dexterity issues still use what are essentially whip devices and not just waiting for them to break and be replaced....? I try my whip every now and then to see if I still dislike it, and I always do... unless I'm maybe totally horizontal and I can't find my Omni. Even with dexterity issues, isn't it suggested that you manipulate this as its being heated to try and maintain somewhat even browning...? I bet it tastes great tho.. looks like it anyway... seems so old school now. I almost bought a DaBuddha waaaaay back when, when I got my MFLB....
Not 2-seem like a scratched 33 (vinyl old school method 4-listening 2-music)
I want 2-enjoy crop’s of CANNABIS with this new device?

Not 2-seem like a scratched 33 (vinyl old school method 4-listening 2-music)
I want 2-enjoy crop’s of CANNABIS with this new device?
Well, there you go, I guess (obviously) I hadn't looked into this closely enough and actually think I might've had this confused with another similar but much older vape from them... please excuse...! (now maybe I'll go back next time and consider reading a few pages before looking like a complete jackass.... :smug:)

Last edited:
The glass not to big an issue with this one for me.
The price is nice.
Only one person questioned others thoughts on this one after using it that im aware of.
I've not seen any giving negative reports after using it. I've seen some claim its better than the Plenty... I will gladly purchase this one just based on what I'm hearing.... Its almost to good to be true

A simple stand is needed beyond that im willing to give this one a buy & try.
For crying out loud people with multiple years of use & other tabletops are still liking the the LSV.

The glass not to big an issue with this one for me.
The price is nice.
Only one person questioned others thoughts on this one after using it that im aware of.
I've not seen any giving negative reports after using it. I've seen some claim its better than the Plenty... I will gladly purchase this one just based on what I'm hearing.... Its almost to good to be true

A simple stand is needed beyond that im willing to give this one a buy & try.
For crying out loud people with multiple years of use & other tabletops are still liking the the LSV.

If you are starting to shop Puffitup has LSVs for $170.00 with a readily available 15% discount code, which I can't remember at the moment. Good Luck and happy shopping

EDIT...Just found the discount code PUFFITUP

Lsv is a awesome device.
So awesome, that you all convinced me to make my LSV the vaporizer of the day!
It still tastes as great as ever.
I like the shorty wand best, but love even a shorter vapor path.
This old video from 2012 shows the stem I will use today!

Make that a couple of videos!
This one gets an even shorter vapor path!

Now bubble hash

Now with wax

My favorite LSV video is at https://vaporasylum.com/threads/life-saber-vaporizer.731/post-22686
If you go to my youtube channel (see signature) there are even more LSV videos!
When I get a vaporizer I love, I make multiple videos for it!

Last edited:
If you are starting to shop Puffitup has LSVs for $170.00 with a readily available 15% discount code, which I can't remember at the moment. Good Luck and happy shopping

EDIT...Just found the discount code PUFFITUP
Not sure where you got that link... but I just looked on PIU's site and they are out of the silver finish. And the ones they have are selling for $199.00.

Here is a link to the LSV page...

And... the code for 15% off is PUFFEDUP. :smile:

Lsv on water is a beasty
Like a log on roids

Only reason I don't use it more often is I prefer the less cumbersome vapes with smaller cords or none at all these days

At the very start of my journey I looked at this and the plenty
I ended up with the plenty....now while I love the plenty and its flavour
I wish I had bought the lsv first as it is a bong beast and clouds up thick with nice hits

It took a while to buy an lsv, @arb kept singing it praises and eventually I cracked
No complaints here except that the day I got my lsv arb disappeared and I never got to share my experience with him

Glad to have my lsv in the collection and glad to have @arb back in the padded cells with us

If you buy one I recommend getting the short heater cover version

Lsv on water is a beasty
Like a log on roids

Only reason I don't use it more often is I prefer the less cumbersome vapes with smaller cords or none at all these days

At the very start of my journey I looked at this and the plenty
I ended up with the plenty....now while I love the plenty and its flavour
I wish I had bought the lsv first as it is a bong beast and clouds up thick with nice hits

It took a while to buy an lsv, @arb kept singing it praises and eventually I cracked
No complaints here except that the day I got my lsv arb disappeared and I never got to share my experience with him

Glad to have my lsv in the collection and glad to have @arb back in the padded cells with us

If you buy one I recommend getting the short heater cover version
Awesome and thank you!
But listen they ain't making lsv no more at 7th floor.

I nearly got one until I found it has a glass heater cover...I would break it for sure...I just got a second WS to replicate the larger bowl of the LSV
At least the replacement covers are not too expensive, US$30
LSV Heater Cover (elev8glassgallery.com)

I nearly got one until I found it has a glass heater cover...I would break it for sure...I just got a second WS to replicate the larger bowl of the LSV
At least the replacement covers are not too expensive, US$30
LSV Heater Cover (elev8glassgallery.com)
The heater cover has a metal cover also so it isn't as easily broken as you think, not during use anyway
Although I did break one by dropping it in the sink when cleaning lol

Although I did break one by dropping it in the sink when cleaning lol
Yep, it was that story that turned me off as I can drop multiple vapes multiple times. :dog:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back