Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued Life Saber Vaporizer

Vapes no longer in production
The underdog Alpha is what got me off the lsv.
First is it simply out performs it and eliminates all the negatives.
Way purtier and I mean WAY.
Second......Dave and Amanda at underdog are exactly the kind of people I want to buy a vape from.
@Vitolo those videos are what got me interested in this vape in the first place.......thanks again.

The underdog Alpha is what got me off the lsv.
First is it simply out performs it and eliminates all the negatives.
Way purtier and I mean WAY.
Second......Dave and Amanda at underdog are exactly the kind of people I want to buy a vape from.
@Vitolo those videos are what got me interested in this vape in the first place.......thanks again
This interests me greatly
So this alpha log performs better than other logs?

I love Ed...........Underdog Alpha eats woodscents and shits e-nanos.
:worship:
@ataxian that is called a derptorch..........now with thrice the balls!
:razz2:

I would have to experience this my self. How heat is delivered, metal coil or ceramic rod, air pathway, stems used etc. can all have an effect on the experience.

That said, I'm having a hard time seeing how one log vape can clearly out perform another if both are set up properly. Not saying its not possible. I am saying I'm having a hard time seeing how this could be.

Also as mentioned prior the Terp Torch should be included in any conversation of the LSV. Just noticed the terp Torch has had a $20 increase.

Last edited:
I would have to experience this my self. How heat is delivered, metal coil or ceramic rod, air pathway, stems used etc. can all have an effect on the experience.

That said, I'm having a hard time seeing how one log vape can clearly out perform another if both are set up properly. Not saying its not possible. I am saying I'm having a hard time seeing how this could be.

Also as mentioned prior the Terp Torch should be included in any conversation of the LSV. Just noticed the terp Torch has had a $20 increase.
I have a few logs............all Moms fault really.
3 nanos,2 regular underdogs,3 Alpha dogs and 1 woodscents.
The Alpha units are not even playing the same game regards function.
Derptorch is a cheesy, cheap ass lsv knockoff........I can safely say both those things.
The Alpha out performs the e43 from Vgoodiez and makes a weedeater seem very harsh and wispy.
Maybe the supreme outperforms it in vapor density, maybe.

Jeff U “R” living dream as said on a broken boat in the blue body of water called sea or ocean?
SUNDAZE is LSV daze 4 CANNABIS enjoyment 4 CIVILIZATION identified!

arb, could you or someone please post a pic of the heating stem of the Alpha Dog ?​

A straight down from the top pic ? Also the the sides of the heating stem or tube that houses the heating element.​

No issue purchasing an under dog to see what I think. But please understand the claims your making are outside the accepted norm for a lot of people.

However please keep in mind, that I am very aware accepting what's normal comes with out any challenges ... Things will seldom improve ...
Without an individual saying " There Is A Better Way " This Better Way is not always easy when their is heavily ingrained thinking to deal with.

arb, could you or someone please post a pic of the heating stem of the Alpha Dog ?​

A straight down from the top pic ? Also the the sides of the heating stem or tube that houses the heating element.​

No issue purchasing an under dog to see what I think. But please understand the claims your making are outside the accepted norm for a lot of people.

However please keep in mind, that I am very aware accepting what's normal comes with out any challenges ... Things will seldom improve ...
Without an individual saying " There Is A Better Way " This Better Way is not always easy when their is heavily ingrained thinking to deal with.
Dude.........no.
My opinions are usually outside the accepted norms.
It is a 1/2 inch hollow steel tube with a steel screen blocking the hole.
I don't have to prove shit you don't think it's possible.......then don't.
I know when I look over on my side table I see a Underdog Alpha a quartz enail and a stempod for walkabouts.
Your taste and opinion of what constitutes excellent may differ greatly with neither being any more valid than the other?
:watchout:

Dude.........no.
My opinions are usually outside the accepted norms.
It is a 1/2 inch hollow steel tube with a steel screen blocking the hole.
I don't have to prove shit you don't think it's possible.......then don't.
I know when I look over on my side table I see a Underdog Alpha a quartz enail and a stempod for walkabouts.
Your taste and opinion of what constitutes excellent may differ greatly with neither being any more valid than the other?
:watchout:
You saved me from buying a Terp Torch. The Alpha sounds good.
I'm always surprised at how much a small tweak can make a difference in a vape. A small mod, and the EQ becomes a powerhouse, a change of stem, etc. You have never steered me wrong on a vape. Thinking of giving the LSV a try.

You saved me from buying a Terp Torch. The Alpha sounds good.
I'm always surprised at how much a small tweak can make a difference in a vape. A small mod, and the EQ becomes a powerhouse, a change of stem, etc. You have never steered me wrong on a vape. Thinking of giving the LSV a try.

After the way Steve treated you I certainly hope you don't honor his products with your awesome sauce.....ever.
This is what I was said. Was not asking you to prove anything. I was simply stating the truth which we both agree. Never said anything was not possible.

If you choose to get bent about it. Thats on you.
Thank you and sorry for being unnecessarily rude in my earlier post.
There was nothing in anything you said to warrant that.

After the way Steve treated you I certainly hope you don't honor his products with your awesome sauce.....ever.

Thank you and sorry for being unnecessarily rude in my earlier post.
There was nothing in anything you said to warrant that.
Thanks, buddy. I bought the LSV from Puffitup before the incident. Just haven't cared about using it. Bad taste in my mouth. However, I will think of our friendship and try again. What you say has value to me. Be well.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back