Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued Life Saber Vaporizer

Vapes no longer in production
I am using mine today and really enjoying the entire experience..........I cannot recommend them enough.
Wide open draw and unrestricted power down a all glass pathway makes for one hell of a convection vaporizer.
This is my most versatile unit when it comes to pairing with glass.........very easy to get excellent results with.
I also find the company easy to deal with and the customer service to be very good.
I have ordered a couple monogrammed grinders also and they are very well made.
I am having a better day......my quality of life is improved by this piece of equipment and that is nice imo.

I am using mine today and really enjoying the entire experience..........I cannot recommend them enough.
Wide open draw and unrestricted power down a all glass pathway makes for one hell of a convection vaporizer.
This is my most versatile unit when it comes to pairing with glass.........very easy to get excellent results with.
I also find the company easy to deal with and the customer service to be very good.
I have ordered a couple monogrammed grinders also and they are very well made.
I am having a better day......my quality of life is improved by this piece of equipment and that is nice imo.
I nearly bought one over the 4/20 sales bit missed out
Still eyeing an lsv wantingly

...any one with a lsv and showerhead (VROD or weedeater)?? i have also had this on my radar for a great while but dont see using it over my trusty showerhead... the only thing holding me from pulling the trigger...

I nearly bought one over the 4/20 sales bit missed out
Still eyeing an lsv wantingly
They almost always have factory blem at 7th Floor, and the LSV is $150. I've been thinking if it, as @arb speaks so highly of it. I've also been thrilled with my Super Surfer and Silver Surfer. I just throw the LSV in the cart, then figure I might as well get a few things I need, such as tubing, mouthpieces, etc for my SSV and Super, then it gets crazy.
Still, it's LSV next, unless I am overtaken by a once in a lifetime deal. So Universe, bring it to me. LSV or better. I'm waiting.

Loving the lsv with a full sized bowl through water today.
Ridiculously tasty,smooth and giant hits I still say for the cost of a blemished unit and a adapter the absolute best value I know of.
Use puffedup at puffitup.com and you get the color of choice for 170.00 last I checked.
Wand,water or whip the lsv does it exceptionally well and hangs with the best in every catagory.
No reason not to own one if you got the vas.........it.cured mine until Moms made me buy that woodscents.
:rofl:

Loving the lsv with a full sized bowl through water today.
Ridiculously tasty,smooth and giant hits I still say for the cost of a blemished unit and a adapter the absolute best value I know of.
Use puffedup at puffitup.com and you get the color of choice for 170.00 last I checked.
Wand,water or whip the lsv does it exceptionally well and hangs with the best in every catagory.
No reason not to own one if you got the vas.........it.cured mine until Moms made me buy that woodscents.
:rofl:
Lol
The Woodscent has helped cure mine
Except for this bloody lsv nagging at me all the time

It will happen at some point I know this

Do you have a log and love it but sometimes think.........this but more??
The lsv is the answer brothers and sisters.
Just add much better whip capability and some weight along with the step up in raw power.
The lsv brings the heat until you say no mas.........you don't make it quit.
:smug:

:worship: LSV powerrrrrrrrr!
Just had 3 bowls of Blue Dream. This vape gets me the highest no doubt. Seems like I use less bud too. 3 bowls and I threw in the towel lol

I get plenty medicated from my other vapes but the LSV always gets me “stoned”, that deep all encompassing kind of high :whoa:

....thanks everyone, i feel retarded now :lol:... elev8glass.com wants $108 shipping internationally and PIU only has red in stock.... i will wait for PIU to stock more... i dont do red :lol:...

elev8glass.com wants $108 shipping internationally
Very interesting, I almost purchased a Vrod kit from NewVape until they said they wanted $108 for shipping, PIU is quite a bit less than that but still quite high, I was after a new slip ring for my grinder and he wanted $25 shipping for that!
It will be interesting to see how you get on with shipping, whoever you get it from.:thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back