Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued Life Saber Vaporizer

Vapes no longer in production
Ok to edit the above........put kief in the bottom chamber and oil on the top.
That seemed to take the whole experience next level and resulted in a solid 20 minutes of derp.
Very heady and physical effects off 2 pulls on bigbong bongbig............Will do again.
:smug:

...of course my package is waiting patiently at fedex to be delivered monday :buenrollo: :BangHead:

tumblr_nsb9s5eEts1s2wio8o1_500.gif

...monday can't come fast enough.... huh... never thought i'd ever say that!!! :lol:

...Mondays not a holiday in Canada :razz2: and it's it's side of border.... We just had our holiday previous Monday....

...delivery as expected :smug:.... i will start off by saying that this vape is very under appreciated or unacknowledged in the vape community? i'm surprised it seemes unpopular compared to other heavy duty vapes...

...i have only spent the last 5 hours using it... my first impressions so far is this is a wicked vape... its feels like a log vape in the sense of how you use it, but the lsv rips harder because you can pack more into it... if i can kill in a single hit a rimmed basket screen or more I'm happy... I have mainly used the stock long stem with a basket screen (rbt rimless ones)... i think i want to get the shorty stem, using the milanna long stem was the right length for a stem but i like the feel of the standard one better (but shorter)...

...i am also surprised at how warm it gets, i just assumed it would have got hotter... at 12:00 its not that much warmer than a nano... not as nearly hot as an EVO at the top bare... i have no concerns leaving it on any common sense surfaces... mines been on a regular dabmat (mousepad style)

...this is my new 'travel' vape... meaning vape that leaves my normal vaping spot lol... that would include backyard, cottage or a couple select friends if i plan on being there for longer than normal... that's the biggest gripe i have with my beloved showerhead - too many parts and cords.... and this will be an easier vape to use with other people... its like the mighty, load and go....

...hey @arb and @I'm Ron Burgundy? ...thanks to you i have a new favourite toy that i don't thinks going anywhere... i think your the only two i've ever promote/mention this jem :headbang:

I am just relieved it lived up to the hype!
I also do not understand how little love they get my only guess is the penis tip shape on the wand?
Took me a few weeks of trying it every way I could imagine then a few more I saw online until I really got it.
I am using it with a male to male with the wand screen in the adapter filled with Kieff then a basket screen filled with a mighty concentrate pad and oil on top as a wackAdoodle dabber.
Seems a bit over the top but the effects are simply incredible.
I fucking love ours even mrs.arb has switched from her log to one.

...delivery as expected :smug:.... i will start off by saying that this vape is very under appreciated or unacknowledged in the vape community? i'm surprised it seemes unpopular compared to other heavy duty vapes...

...i have only spent the last 5 hours using it... my first impressions so far is this is a wicked vape... its feels like a log vape in the sense of how you use it, but the lsv rips harder because you can pack more into it... if i can kill in a single hit a rimmed basket screen or more I'm happy... I have mainly used the stock long stem with a basket screen (rbt rimless ones)... i think i want to get the shorty stem, using the milanna long stem was the right length for a stem but i like the feel of the standard one better (but shorter)...

...i am also surprised at how warm it gets, i just assumed it would have got hotter... at 12:00 its not that much warmer than a nano... not as nearly hot as an EVO at the top bare... i have no concerns leaving it on any common sense surfaces... mines been on a regular dabmat (mousepad style)

...this is my new 'travel' vape... meaning vape that leaves my normal vaping spot lol... that would include backyard, cottage or a couple select friends if i plan on being there for longer than normal... that's the biggest gripe i have with my beloved showerhead - too many parts and cords.... and this will be an easier vape to use with other people... its like the mighty, load and go....

...hey @arb and @I'm Ron Burgundy? ...thanks to you i have a new favourite toy that i don't thinks going anywhere... i think your the only two i've ever promote/mention this jem :headbang:

Ooohhh! How exciting! What color did you get? :verdamper:

I keep telling myself I don't need one of these.... I already have two SSV's...
Well, there's need, then there's need.
This one I feel in the gut. I need that. Having a Silver Surfer and a Super Surfer just further convinces me that it will be at least as good as I think it is. (We will not speak of the Sidekick)
@arb, and his unbridled enthusiasm further convinces me, as we all know him to be a gentleman of fine discernment and judgement. Just ask @just_tHe_fLu .

Thank you for the picture, @just_tHe_fLu. What a lovely vignette.
I need that.
I want that.

It isn't either or, but a potent blend of both. The need I feel in the gut. The want I feel in the heart. My body has been overtaken with passionate desire and longing. The only cure is an LSV.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back