Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued Life Saber Vaporizer

Vapes no longer in production
...been rocking the long rbt stem tonight....

HyFy1ZZxTLryTuizkk8rrphclIDQAQ1l4uCDhQFAexcaTZIp_BkdhMnHmXdNo98Z-KjGVxkMwwSXiRhLU-ZodG4sBQVcfmAMIhTdigPl4sn8VE4Kh44mqz1Nax8pQ_rUf_03pAaGWAnpUhSQT_z5QGMYAbHZlD2ZSnPDcFH0SCSW7rEafmSgU9O5WpzbW-7hCcdUciwVeZ9ArbmUgg8Fk45NO-LllGcZMDKGg8T0Mvvuwfg53p7M56kgjx5dYZV7gG4OtJy9s8iqFBYp9v8YL9ylcKJ1nMZh5pYye68NOgeaedVswLNWcfs9r3JSPnyY7RsPMCqWWqZRV3CH_2MlNd8kaTsVR1pYfWjIE5n1_cRKWwRvB1fZls5rLBKFhLuDEkmiPDUrhAFbHgil3IBPJ4E-y-HkAoRZ2fCjQQ6vNlQEfkwmHbUDTrEg_zC5JyjBIx6RTB7hTpAJmgJ4BVTwuYOzAXKJW4Ji0PQynrEyPcw8SOaShC-sPkoBPx15x89aLx_HZv1jEY_I_ADhchJoeIVzqH61Dhku-Eh9pyCaN8fpno210xSdd2bmHfjSMjOhnLECkj589zoWq-XDm3dG06L9dM8Of9A6pcCzCni-RONr4HzWOFxvKQEOmqKulq54-FPXB4t34s8rxxHWlQ485iID_B4AgUE2=w523-h728-no

ny0gdXmrB_pDFcvaMA8sLlyvfO5gDKh4ZN-tklKPDXm4C7Hw0QZ39XGuvF6sSqR5AMKF_3iEVcHCsIl5rCT4Tw4nhvVYK8FFmtKT3xcYSBHYU0S-4OzD0OYjm9iFegBKwvEPxI2LPRVTDAKA1cYBRONZPLr673rfvzdc1LC-ry74jQAyxA9smq-fuCV7AoGEINkvjkXSQnWLCQQRWYCpABbiPPxd2FC6_xrt76vIms6AhZ4otC6nmsqgNr3YlvsxlDDZwI_vdoqHSp88G1opMyb4ORtHylLYdkYVvhx-7VT9sWk0eUrn-V4nB1toS9nl8n3x_kESpnLJ3PWraEv0eCi2dcmNj6iFCUiDX0WjeCQNbb43MAyrbVL3iBDs1Ubpr2synIStH-P2EaTvIA6fyvyEUl6IIOv6qNz9num7lbxcPwlcSCWdJRNbws-9QphrckHYmuOeVYBMcVTPqr59ZZItKPCx_Odr5eROMCPupiXhENHVX5VysAGwB10JyB3TFGsY6dVmBOkIePZu5KqJklFIguJsQpnIzhDCwDeUWcegotRR4IkbEJnywiZyAW9M5Tn-4jET50T_FGLaYGrvfJDjbpheiVYnz3dIYQP5nvYQscCfgT81eLFkd5Z6gTUF3xC1tTZKnny00Ym2HGTFgug1nDDZrJZn=w1198-h550-no

Ty1cIkg3Qg4yRE3Dx-9GFh6x8ETEBaW6ZcnMzNTnThpdLxJvuXGAb59CV8wmWgnufiW-Lt8icq-3sg6WsVDjGH_rYV0d6AOFVG5J6RdPM0ZG2c6B3DT2tkdWMQd4pfy0mi6CMBZ0NTT-kamfvYt4wu73Rh2VYogM2s_nFeFWFzLGlGJvSGbmc6JPllvJC9SyQFC0s03idzAofLvQAF6WoakyhiKSgp6B3pifBPkHdr54DZfvRYu3BUUnFz00PwIuha4QevqVySb9HMi7jhwv8vSCF0a78BxfIkCk2Xt_Uwk4Ng-MEcdi2zPtFunLyftTFMQUZHJe6OPKpwoAtTkzQm20YIpktgvrQwmja6PKye-uNhmlzbS5L2iD85wEvazb5_AD1r6C1HIODOURzcbNFsnLUMVDmcKkXxELieJpA5rT6oicEnCwLD9QOPt-cReT1hTbgUcWXmiJPzwP4NrI3XTybHlWZHBQChamZ-CNluZYkipO3Bv--gwqqfofRnd-FVoK3d_u4YXJ9dn6mGNY_aBaalFKuve4Cf8U9lH-erMe32BjVTPpt-A8cuR2S1ZA3Z0og0djqipAqN2r8cZzbuHiShHeK9-iUMvDTPe7KbCddOCQU_plVr6JB6CaQonSEi8u0evZQ0S7mb-gSfgOQ4KbI463DTJD=w685-h728-no

AZsQVHvMd9shcC3xFXWtdEZezoxQJGXqzGGI5unsphCTHIaOb6VeN2R0Po34KDfbuIPICIorVGA1O7hQiSuJy9nyBtwWjmwAqH8zmSIKalQ8zT9za0eE3SQFVYR_tCu4dkPvSAkgZdBAPAgTxQi4du-fh9pZzrrAO1pt95SN4JyUzFZfKf_eMNxbVnmiD3MLlVQH0dl5HTI9nRjYSvzKD3QigFUJJqkfvcdUa8zgStv5IeX4ptzV7jua5TnvS6VOq844tQu0Z1Lac5muzowx3mV_qXmZ5x4z6kn6r3-qgECYxEcSyWApthHw-ry-BdrLyewJLAON09LDvI-89Sqo7fITrZGrudqH88lthvmPi6U5sL1Grm23flIFeIthrcIV0AtMVtmFkmVz9-JMx-tvf4zKgpN2XlE8SNMOFC4sc99R8pqMhLAnuC701ARqMU3p9SDoItUX3iGuqLj75IAkwcjSoyA53_GcHljhMUjOozP_3OgcSlj0857JVOJxw0nzwpHWui6B8VYb_PA4ZbgZe-MZdfLiSS_4Esxwq3e6iJ-XoYEFKGiDEkBmlHctW-mECJYo3PAKoYj6ZBnGzjl8mbZitsZX7EpcJNPHmOuXI69aze2zuFBnv7eCb8h42qQuBhp6DaW01BThkoYdW285sR-csaNjS39y=w673-h679-no

I have no intention of buying one but please keep posting pics & better yet gifs or anything triggering for mom. She has almost cracked. Won't take much to tip her over the edge. Just a little nudge folks.

… after a (business) week of getting acquainted with the lsv I will compare it to a few vapes…

… logs, I put my logs to the side for now… both can be used identically but lsv kills in power and bowl size…

…EVO, I put the lsv on top because its easier to handle and use… both can be used identically… and I really prefer stem loading over elbs- just easier and quicker imo…

…showerhead (New vape flowerpot), I in general i prefer direct draw through a glass stem over through water pieces, the sh cannot do this except if you use a jhook but it’s quite cumbersome imo… however sh still kills through (most) water pieces… the lsv is so much easier for newbies or the casual vaper to grasp the concept of… all of the flowerpot variants are over whelming when you first look into what you need, especially for those who are also new to the e-nail scene…

…in conclusion im still baffled at the lsv’s popularity….

… after a (business) week of getting acquainted with the lsv I will compare it to a few vapes…

… logs, I put my logs to the side for now… both can be used identically but lsv kills in power and bowl size…

…EVO, I put the lsv on top because its easier to handle and use… both can be used identically… and I really prefer stem loading over elbs- just easier and quicker imo…

…showerhead (New vape flowerpot), I in general i prefer direct draw through a glass stem over through water pieces, the sh cannot do this except if you use a jhook but it’s quite cumbersome imo… however sh still kills through (most) water pieces… the lsv is so much easier for newbies or the casual vaper to grasp the concept of… all of the flowerpot variants are over whelming when you first look into what you need, especially for those who are also new to the e-nail scene…

…in conclusion im still baffled at the lsv’s popularity….
I don't think it always has to do with the quality of the vape. Often people want the newest vape, and don't look much at those that have been around a few years. The lsv has been on my list awhile now. A few unexpected sales sent my money elsewhere, but I'm saving for an LSV for sure. The blue looks sharp. I haven't seen the purple one yet.

Yeah I think people in general want the newest vapes out there. Also portability seems to be high on most people’s list.

The LSV has been around for years now and 7th Floor/elev8 doesn’t promote it for whatever reason.

They always post the Silver Surfer on IG but never the LSV. They have the same heating element but the LSV is easier to use with bubblers/bongs....that is no plastic whip just all glass direct path.

Last edited:
Yeah I think people in general want the newest vapes out there. Also portability seems to be high on most people’s list.

The LSV has been around for years now and 7th Floor/elev8 doesn’t promote it for whatever reason.

They always post the Silver Surfer on IG but never the LSV. The have the same heating element but the LSV is easier to use with bubblers/bongs....that is no plastic whip just all glass direct path.
I've got an SSV and Super Surfer, so I've no doubt the LSV is as great as it's portrayed. Both you, @I'm Ron Burgundy? , and @arb , have excellent judgement and discernment so I trust the Life Saver Vaporizer is all it should be. Would that my bank account were... I have a strong suspicion this will be my next favorite vape. I might be able to bring one home as a Father's Day gift for Madri-Guy, and "borrow" it a lot....
In that case, blue, not purple...

Okay

So thanks to @just_tHe_fLu and @arb and @I'm Ron Burgundy? - plus @Stevenski needing to tease and push @momofthegoons over the edge, I caved and thought I'd buy myself an early bday present....
Couldn't hold back any longer and had no decisions on portables yet

So I am now a proud owner of an LSV......

Ordered from https://hightechvaporizers.com.au

I paid and ordered at about 10 past midnight Thursday, I used free shipping and it arrived today :)

Great speed for free post
Pretty much overnight considering the weekend

They had two options, a silver with the 4 hole heater cover for 290aud or the black with 3 hole cover for 310aud

I chose the extra 20 bucks for the short cover as @I'm Ron Burgundy? suggested we should buy the short extra anyway

It has a nice padded bag and the glass wand plus two sets of screens and a pick/stirring tool

So far I have had one half packed wand and a number of basket in gog through water...

I am rather stoned

I need more practice to tune in but so far it's great

First one or two draws taste amazing
Then a little toastier but still okay

It produces great clouds and hits nicely
I feel somewhat like I have had a smoking sesh

I tossed up between this and a plenty when I got my first real vape and chose the plenty
Whilst the plenty is nice and converted me from combustion, I wish I had bought this one

Log on roids with clean path and vape convection like a plenty with little draw resistance
Flavourful vape

HARD hitter :smug:

Currently I have tried the wand at just over 12 O clock and it was good, I might try a bit less next time

I tried the basket/gog on 12 - a bit too much, tasted too close to combust

Next 11 o'clock
Much better but second hit tasted a bit toasty

Next 10.5 and 10 oclock
Nearly there now ..... Yum

I had a few of these

I might try a bit lighter heat next time

More experiments needed for science sake and fine tuning

@momofthegoons .....you need one of these....I think @Stevenski does tbh too

And @Madri-Gal ....

Bloody pestering me @arb but thank you.... Tis a vape to be pushed.....

20190603_193200.jpg
20190603_194057.jpg
20190603_194310.jpg
20190603_194101.jpg
20190603_193401.jpg
20190603_195422.jpg

Attachments

• 20190603_195432.jpg
    20190603_195432.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 79
  • 20190603_194341.jpg
    20190603_194341.jpg
    818.6 KB · Views: 75
  • 20190603_194213.jpg
    20190603_194213.jpg
    853.5 KB · Views: 91
  • 20190603_194145.jpg
    20190603_194145.jpg
    666.2 KB · Views: 96
Looks like you got the last black one, I was just checking Austvapes for a price but they only show a few spares in stock.
I look forward to your upcoming assessments of it.:thumbsup:
I think I want a purple or blue one...next lot of sales...maybe sooner.:smilie-devil:

What stops me getting one is the fact it is corded @felvapes. I have shied away from desktops due to my dislike of cords when vaping. If I was in the market for a new desktop this would be top of my list.

One thing with the LSV is it is very heavy hitter & a total ripper. It will whitewall any piece you care to throw at it.

Looks like you got the last black one, I was just checking Austvapes for a price but they only show a few spares in stock.
I look forward to your upcoming assessments of it.:thumbsup:
I think I want a purple or blue one...next lot of sales...maybe sooner.:smilie-devil:

I wanted a colour one too but they only had what they did
I just checked, you are right I must have gotten the last black/short one
I went to htv as I checked ausvapes first and saw they were out ages ago
I think you will definitely enjoy one of these @LesPlenty
It has macro capabilities too ;)

What stops me getting one is the fact it is corded @felvapes. I have shied away from desktops due to my dislike of cords when vaping. If I was in the market for a new desktop this would be top of my list.

One thing with the LSV is it is very heavy hitter & a total ripper. It will whitewall any piece you care to throw at it.
I am looking for the right outdoor portable ATM
This is as managable as my WS though as far as desktops go, but much more power

EDIT
On further testing with the gog I am really liking it at about 9 o'clock
It is about half what I see others using in here and why I started at 12 oclock was reading/looking at others here

I wonder if it is because I am using 240volts here as opposed to 110 over there
Double power half on the dial....

Last edited:
...is there significant performance differences between the standard and shorty heater covers?

...i ordered a shorty transfer wand as i think the standard one that came with is too long... i also got a shorty heater cover + vent section too see for myself if there is much of a difference..... OH and i may have picked up another lsv as backup :mental:... i may have problems :shakehead::uhoh::ugh:

...is there significant performance differences between the standard and shorty heater covers?

...i ordered a shorty transfer wand as i think the standard one that came with is too long... i also got a shorty heater cover + vent section too see for myself if there is much of a difference..... OH and i may have picked up another lsv as backup :mental:... i may have problems :shakehead::uhoh::ugh:
I am assuming it is for ease of use and balance on bongs
Not sure though as I have nothing to compare it to

I use mine on 9oclock
It works great at this temp
Although it is the lowest setting you can have before turning it off

I think it would be nice to get a little lower temp to play for flavour etc

It tastes great at the moment but think the WS is ever so slightly better in flavour, I think if I could turn it down a bit it would remedy this

Unfortunately our super 240v here doesn't allow me to turn down the temp any more

I guess the unit isn't really any different except for a plug and just runs whatever electricity you have through the heater circuit

Otherwise am really loving the lsv
Knocked me out last night convincingly

PS, @momofthegoons , you really need to buy one of these :razz2:

Last edited:
...yea i assume less space between heater and herb is better... im using mine at ~12:00 direct draw through long rbt stem and jhook... i bump it up to 1:00-2:00 with a wpa depending on piece...

...i think the only thing that can make the lsv a little better is if they spread out the air intake hole.... for example maybe 4 slits or multiple smaller holes spread around tube... but i also dont mind rotating stem, wpa or even vape... it's kind of a habit anyways...

...party on :headbang:

giphy.gif

...yea i assume less space between heater and herb is better... im using mine at ~12:00 direct draw through long rbt stem and jhook... i bump it up to 1:00-2:00 with a wpa depending on piece...

...i think the only thing that can make the lsv a little better is if they spread out the air intake hole.... for example maybe 4 slits or multiple smaller holes spread around tube... but i also dont mind rotating stem, wpa or even vape... it's kind of a habit anyways...

...party on :headbang:

giphy.gif
I don't spin mine as I get full and even extraction anyway

After a bit more use today the flavour is pretty on par to WS at 9oclock now

I wonder if the long heater cover would work better for 240v as we could turn it up more maybe if the heater is further away....
My heater cover doesn't get too hot though as others mention
It is just nice and warm to touch

Still loving the lsv
Nice taste, great clouds and super hits :D

@momofthegoons did I mention that you probably need to go get one of these.....

Where's @arb gone?
Always bigging up the lsv and now I get one he has disappeared.....lol

Question
It says to turn off after each sesh

How long do people leave theirs on for?
I sometimes forget leaving it on between sessions as I think I want another straight away but end up waiting a while as I'm stoned

Can it be left on for a good while or do I need to be diligent at turning off

It heats up quicker than the WS or Plenty at least

Last edited:
@momofthegoons did I mention that you probably need to go get one of these.....
lmao... maybe once or twice? :lol:

I'm trying to figure out what might make this different than the SSV.... other than form factor. That's my only sticking point since I already own two SSV's.... had I not gotten the second one for the cottage I would have jumped on this much faster. I'm just not sure that it will deliver any more 'punch' than I get from that. Of course.... you don't have the whip with the LSV. That's one plus.

Sigh..... I guess we'll see what happens lol. I know better than to say I wont get it.

lmao... maybe once or twice? :lol:

I'm trying to figure out what might make this different than the SSV.... other than form factor. That's my only sticking point since I already own two SSV's.... had I not gotten the second one for the cottage I would have jumped on this much faster. I'm just not sure that it will deliver any more 'punch' than I get from that. Of course.... you don't have the whip with the LSV. That's one plus.

Sigh..... I guess we'll see what happens lol. I know better than to say I wont get it.
Lol
The wand would be better than the whip imo
The gog on bong is amazeballs .....

You know you "need" one .....lol

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back