Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued Life Saber Vaporizer

Vapes no longer in production
Soooo happy to see you dudes @just_tHe_fLu
@felvapes appreciate the raw power of the LSV :cool:

I use mine 12 to 1 o’clock on the dial.
I do have the Shorty cover so that does make a difference.

Have you guys been using it through water or dry?
Tried dry, it is nice, but I am a water guy mostly and use it on the bong most of the time

Great hits and clouds
Great unit

Gets me very high and has given many of my other vapes a rest recently

Soooo happy to see you dudes @just_tHe_fLu
@felvapes appreciate the raw power of the LSV :cool:

I use mine 12 to 1 o’clock on the dial.
I do have the Shorty cover so that does make a difference.

Have you guys been using it through water or dry?

...i started off using standard cover at 1:00-2:00 direct draw/dry... once i got my shorty cover i've been hitting through water at 12:00...

...i went back to standard cover for a session but then retired it quickly and went back to the shorty... for me with standard cover i get a hot spot if i don't rotate the stem...

hqdefault-2.jpg

Arrrgghh
I don't break glass too often but I just dropped my heater cover for the lsv in sink while cleaning....
It's now in two pieces :(

Now I have to work out how to get a replacement without paying a million dollars.....

Unhappy camper.....
The lsv has been a consistent DD since it's arrival

EDIT
So I couldn't get one in Aus
Elev8 cost me $46 aud for post

So it cost 88$ AUD to get one sent here

Not happy but it's on the way.....missing my lsv already ......

Last edited:
Well... I guess the good side of this is that you could actually get a replacement. There are a ton of vapes out there that you can't get replacement parts for.

But yeah.... that shipping to you guys is a killer.
Yes I was happy I could get replacement parts
At least it was only about $62 USD all up not the $180 for post Les had seen from elev8

Still spewing of all things to drop....now noticing how much it had been in use

Still spewing of all things to drop....now noticing how much it had been in use
It's a bummer that it's your favorite vape right now... but you'll just have to revisit some of the other good vapes you have lol. :biggrin:

See you in the Plenty thread.... :dog:

(lol... I'm not quite awake yet and had to double check that the Plenty was the vape you had... so I looked at your signature. Hey... the LSV isn't there! Time to update! :tongue:)

. the LSV isn't there!
That's because it is in pieces! Bad luck that, how often do you have to clean it, did you order a spare while you were at it(spread freight cost)?

It's a bummer that it's your favorite vape right now... but you'll just have to revisit some of the other good vapes you have lol. :biggrin:

See you in the Plenty thread.... :dog:

(lol... I'm not quite awake yet and had to double check that the Plenty was the vape you had... so I looked at your signature. Hey... the LSV isn't there! Time to update! :tongue:)
My signature is in need of a good update ATM
Well out of date now
Lol

The plenty got a run tonight and does its thing beastily and tastily
But it doesn't give the thick clouds and quick extraction the lsv does....

No @LesPlenty I didn't get a spare
I should have though in hindsight...

I clean the heater cover maybe weekly ??

Loving my lsv for flavour and hits
Great machine
I use on around the 11 o'clock position with great success

Wonder if 240v makes a difference to 120v us users have and that's why I can't turn up to 1 or 2

Either way happy to have my lsv back on track

The hole in the new Heater cover is a bit lower than the original one
Works fine though

EDIT
Just re read this and wondered if I said great enough
Lol
Writing posts after getting vaped is not always the best for eloquent dialect

Last edited:
Loving my lsv for flavour and hits
Great machine
I use on around the 11 o'clock position with great success

Wonder if 240v makes a difference to 120v us users have and that's why I can't turn up to 1 or 2

Either way happy to have my lsv back on track

The hole in the new Heater cover is a bit lower than the original one
Works fine though

EDIT
Just re read this and wondered if I said great enough
Lol
Writing posts after getting vaped is not always the best for eloquent dialect
You are always eloquent, @felvapes. I always look forward to what you say, and the way you say it.

I cleaned my glass heater cover the other day (no breaks) and when I put the screen back in I turned it around
It used to be domed towards the outside/gog
I now have it domed towards the heater and away from the gog

This has stopped any hot spots or charred spots all together

It's really even extraction now :thumbsup:

I think the original design is to sit against the weed in the wand so it doesn't spill to one side

But no issues with this on the gog so it doesn't matter for that purpose

And now it isn't sitting on the weed and metal ring of top hat directly it doesn't char or hot spot

Great improvement for bong use
Really happy with the change in performance....

EDIT
Fuck I hate my phone and autocorrect
It spells gibberish half the time and I keep coming back having to edit after posting a hundred times

Need to fix my computer instead of buying dabpresses ....lol

@momofthegoons and @Stevenski can attest to this as they can see all edits made ....lol

This one post alone has heaps....
Feckin phone

Last edited:
a>
Hello all, first time poster, long time LSV user. I purchased mine in 2013 and have been loving it since. Last year my ex threw my LSV and broke my heater cover, I believed it worked after that but haven't used it since till today. My heater cover came and I am attempting to use it.. here's the issue. The LSV LED light goes on but I am receiving 0 heat whatsoever. It's been on full blast the last 10 mins and I have 0 heat but the LED is still on.. any ideas on what to do? All the cords look to be OK when I opened the bottom. Could this be from me not turning it on the last year? It worked after she broke the heater cover that's what I'm so confused about... looks like I may need to buy a new one... sigh. Thanks for any replies guys. EDIT: I did notice my heating element is cracked on the end.. but once again not sure why it worked last year after the fact but not anymore. https://ibb.co/6PFNHWt

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back