Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
When I go to OZ down under can we VAP in honor of humanity 4 da sake of LINKS?
FUCK this MAUI WOWIE is a bit strong?
However I like it’s TASTE?
EFFECT go figure?

Honolulu R U ready 4A Troll to stop by?
If you make it to this side of the world mate we shall meet and vape away the day together

My eldest daughter is in Hawaii right now on a holiday

Look forward to the day I have a msg from @ataxian saying he is in ausland for a visit :)

If you make it to this side of the world mate we shall meet and vape away the day together

My eldest daughter is in Hawaii right now on a holiday

Look forward to the day I have a msg from @ataxian saying he is in ausland for a visit :)
I might go in DECEMBER this year?
Not sure yet?
But we need to be CIVILIZED on this PALE BLUE DOT we all live on?
HAWAII is my early day’s before population exploded!
We grew with nature before HYDRO SHOP’S?
COLAS grown outside on MAUI with nature is exceptional? POV
TOP of tree!

Wow, I didn't even know that Linx reached out to most of us and some have already formed an opinion. bonghit
Maybe kinda line the Solo, we don’t need to worry about it. At $99 it wouldnt be a problem for me if I only get a year of use out of it. I had it all wrong about the rubber ring. It goes on the top, not on the bottom. Just using it naked, haven’t used the sleeve that’s included. I would imagine is needed to cut down on the heat, especially if you have a friend using the unit during the same session.
Since you own a few Arizer vapes already, I figure your take on the Eden would be interesting.
It definitely is a creeper this vape
It hits straight away around the eyes through a bong but 5 - 10 mins later you are properly buzzed
The vapor isn't intense for me. No thick cloud action. But it does give off a watery, sippy quality of vapor that does creep up on you. Perhaps a great quality for a stealth vape?
I think that the Eden only does it's 'job' on the top two temperature settings. I get great taste, but zero vapor on the lowest two
I can get some action on the third lowest setting, but yea the top two settings are probably what most users are going to rely on. I can get a little more battery life then my other vapes. But if it is drained below 50%, it takes a long time to recover. Wish they went with the more universal USB plug, So I don't have to look for it as often.
Didn't have the hot MP problem as much as others seem to be having. The airpath between the bowl and the glass tip seems to tame the heat well enough.
Do think there is too much surface area for the vapor to travel across before it reaches the tip. I know what they were going for with the cooling apparatus. But more metal in the path, means a more muted flavor.
I do like the shape of the tip, where there is no wrong angle or a special way it needs to be held to take a draw.

There was a lot of thought in the design of this vape. I like the magnetic tip for the MP. The one button interface, The glass round tip, The funnel shape going into the bowl and the feedback from the 4 button display. More refinements in getting air into the heated chamber and less 'refinements' in the MP would give it a little more 'umph'. But I get a sense of what to expect from this vape. It is another fine choice for the $100 categorize of vape. I own a Fury 2 and feel that they are different enough from each other to perhaps own both.
It does remind me of my Vapium Summit and my Flowerpot V1 in some aspects. And might be one of the better designed top loading vapes. So glad so many of us got to try this out and perhaps help with any input for an Eden v2.

Last edited:
I don’t have an adapter or I would try with my glassware.
Don’t fill the oven all the way up or pack your flowers. It requires airflow. I let mine heat up an extra two min before drawing because I want it as hot as possible. I’m thinking the temp gauge needs to be tweaked. I use the two top heat levels because I want want my herb extracted as possible. I need to take a pretty deep draw to get visible clouds.

IMO this unit shines for flavor but if you are a cloud chaser you might be out of luck (with my unit anyway). Flavor does slack off and no visible vapor after awhile. I need to put mine in my Woodscents to extract all my canabinoids.

It will get you toasty, but not a hard hitter if you are used to that. It looks to be well made and it does get on the hot side. The battery holds up a long time and it charges up quickly. The size is awesome and so is the looks. Many extras are included. It doesn’t give off a lot of smell.

It’s true some of us did get this unit as a tester vaporizer so we didn’t pay for it. I’m not going to give off false info out of appreciation and I don’t think Linx wants that. For the price of $99 is a good starter vaporizer for someone. I don’t want to work so hard to extract my cannabis. Maybe a bit of an adjustment is needed. I do like a session vape as well as occasionally an on demand vaporizer.

I have several Arizer products. The small size is similar to the Arizer Air but the Linx Eden doesn’t hit as hard. It does have better flavor. I thought the Air was harsh. I like the Solo much better. We all know how much we paid when the Air came out. It was a little over $200. This unit is half the price. I do like the quarts oven and looks to be clean vapor IMO.
@Cuckfumbustion you will have to use your own judgement on this one. I wouldn’t recommend this unit to someone used to hard hitters.

Last edited:
@Cuckfumbustion you will have to use your own judgement on this one. I wouldn’t recommend this unit to someone used to hard hitters
Yea, I don't think it hits as hard as my Fury2, But the vapor feels wetter and less visible. Which makes it a stealth candidate. I do tend to pack full, so I'll try your suggestions as well.
I’m thinking the temp gauge needs to be tweaked.
It does give you a more positive reading when in use, then a lesser reading when I charge it. Like a few other electronics that I own. It might need a 'break in' time for the batt PWR and the board to sync up. Mine seems to be charging faster now. And those lights are bright at full power. I can put my thumb over the display and see the light bleed through. :goofy: My Vapium was really bright like that as well. I could read a paper map with it.
The small size is similar to the Arizer Air but the Linx Eden doesn’t hit as hard. It does have better flavor.
Kind of how I imagined it. I do think the Eden produces the watery spectrum and doesn't expand the vapor like say your Arizer air or my Fury 2.
Now how much of this was intentional? I wonder.:hmm:

Been stepping it from green, yellow, red. Still trying it outside. The silicone jacket and silicone top can be loose enough sometimes to misbehave. The MP silicone jacket - no probs so far. I'm thinking they should offer a spare top cover because what do you do with it when vaping? It is just magnetic enough to cling, but not hold to the vape. I want it to stick magnetically to the bottom. Might have a few ideas in mind. :science:

Yea, I don't think it hits as hard as my Fury2, But the vapor feels wetter and less visible. Which makes it a stealth candidate. I do tend to pack full, so I'll try your suggestions as well.
It does give you a more positive reading when in use, then a lesser reading when I charge it. Like a few other electronics that I own. It might need a 'break in' time for the batt PWR and the board to sync up. Mine seems to be charging faster now. And those lights are bright at full power. I can put my thumb over the display and see the light bleed through. :goofy: My Vapium was really bright like that as well. I could read a paper map with it.
Kind of how I imagined it. I do think the Eden produces the watery spectrum and doesn't expand the vapor like say your Arizer air or my Fury 2.
Now how much of this was intentional? I wonder.:hmm:

Been stepping it from green, yellow, red. Still trying it outside. The silicone jacket and silicone top can be loose enough sometimes to misbehave. The MP silicone jacket - no probs so far. I'm thinking they should offer a spare top cover because what do you do with it when vaping? It is just magnetic enough to cling, but not hold to the vape. I want it to stick magnetically to the bottom. Might have a few ideas in mind. :science:
CANNABIS science design (CSD)
What R your thought’s about adding a SOLO stem to keep it cooler?
The mass’s might like it?
RED Leader’s or Blue?
SCIENTISTS & CANNABIS = ADVANCED CIVILIZATION (my Daughter say’s: “you think too much”?)

CANNABIS = LOGIC

CANNABIS science design (CSD)
What R your thought’s about adding a SOLO stem to keep it cooler?
The mass’s might like it?
RED Leader’s or Blue?
SCIENTISTS & CANNABIS = ADVANCED CIVILIZATION (my Daughter say’s: “you think too much”?)

CANNABIS = LOGIC
My Solo stem won’t fit it’s too loose. I tried all my spare glass pieces and nothing will fit . Not sure how you guys are managing that? I guess I could try an “o” ring.

The Eden can be hand held to an 18mm socket. Just can't insert it proper. I was going to comment earlier on how it wasn't adapter compatible, but with the silicone shield on, you can press it enough to form a seal to take a draw. O-rings might be the answer for someone determined to make it glass compatible.

Surprised out of all the design choices that they missed that one. A little narrowing at the top of the body would be all that's needed to work. Without messing with the MP.

I'm always looking for vape cross compatibility. It would be nice to be able to use an arizer stem with the Eden, when you want to carry two vapes.

Since we are pairing parts with vapes, is there any vape part that would thread with any of the connections? :science:

Did you mean Flowermate or really Flowerpot?
I meant Flowermate - the $100 range portable. If there is a portable as good as a Flowerpot, I'd/We'd all be amazed. :ko:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back