Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I was thinking the same thing about a creeper buzz. You feel you aren’t getting anything then you realize that you’re pretty toasted. This isn’t going to hit you like a desk top vaporizer but isn’t meant to. It doesn’t hit as hard as a Grasshopper IMO, but it’s way less expensive as well. Hopefully better made than the GH.

Seems like Linx is a good company.
I agree it's not quite a hopper
But for a 3rd the price it is a close runner up

And practicing the technique I'm using I get closer to GH buzz than expected

Same as it is not quite a mighty buzz
But with practice at almost a 5th of the price it's a good buzz

It does seem to beat the F2 out I believe as mentioned above by @Shredder though

Decent reviews but nothing outstanding, especially based on the price paid. (free)

Everyone gets a freebie except me doesn't make me want to buy one.
I paid for my F2 happily
I think I get more stoned from this
For price point it is pretty amazing
If you don't need a new vape as you have more prominent players then it most likely isn't something you need to buy

My F2 is my commuter/work vape and I use it daily. I love my DV variations. If someone wants to send me a free S&B Mighty I'd be more than happy to review it.
They can send me a crafty while they are at it and I'll review that then....

If you have only an F2 and can't afford a bigger player then this may be an affordable upgrade for you

Otherwise save for your preferred option

DVs are great also :)

I enjoy both
But wet with mesh screen and only the bottom half of airpath is how I prefer it
Big hits and clouds, Esp with the draw during heat up technique

Bong is always wet for me
Native is dry
Bong’s = big mouth piece
Water pipe = smaller mouthpiece

My POV?
FLAVOR = teaspoon of sugar make’s the medicine go down!

The rubber sleeve is awesome to keep it cool !
In the garden it’s ideal as Is not in my generation to get medicated in public?
Price wise the LINKS is getting closer to democratic ideal’s?

Last edited:
I just call glass and water a bong .....

I am reasonably new to the "fancy" glass

Prior to vaping it was straight stem glass bong if you were lucky

I always use my glass wet though unless a J hook
Joint’s and sport’s for decades.
In the 70’s during the RASTA Began being part of POP CULTURE the big mouthpiece was gross to me?
2013 glass is my preferred way to enjoy CANNABIS!

VAPING taste decent for me?
Water is luxurious!

Joint’s and sport’s for decades.
In the 70’s during the RASTA Began being part of POP CULTURE the big mouthpiece was gross to me?
2013 glass is my preferred way to enjoy CANNABIS!

VAPING taste decent for me?
Water is luxurious!
Styles change in houses, cars, furniture, clothes, and even glass. I'll bet your telephone looks different than the one you had in the 70's. Some things are better, some worse, some classic. It's all fine. Except that which is worse, but what can you do? Enjoy your bong/rig/waterpiece @ataxian.

Last edited:
Styles change in houses, cars, furniture, clothes, and even glass. I'll bet your telephone looks different than the one you had in the 70's. Some things are better, some worse, some classic. It's all fine. Except the worse, but what can you do.
You think well?
PHILOSOPHY is my daily read & study!
CIVILIZATION is my nightly read!
CANNABIS is logic for some?
LINKS if CANNABIS float’s your pool toy?
MAUI WOWIE if you like FLAVOR or SURF?
GEOPOLITICAL issues are my study of choice!

Decent reviews but nothing outstanding, especially based on the price paid. (free)

Everyone gets a freebie except me doesn't make me want to buy one.
I don't think a vape, or any product, should be dishonestly reviewed just because it's free. It doesn't matter if it's face cream, a vacuum cleaner or a vape. I think a fair and mindful testing phase should be followed by a thoughtful, honest and comprehensive review. This doesn't mean I don't think the Linx Eden isn't an outstanding product, or that I think it is. I'm giving first impressions, and am trying to be clear that I'm still in the testing phase. I want to give it a week, as in the past I've changed my mind about things the better I get to know them. I don't want a negative review to be because I haven't found the best way to use it, or I'm using it wrong, and I don't want an overly positive review because of the novelty factor. If a company gives me a product to use and review, as @Linx Vapor has so generously done with the Linx Eden, I will do due diligence, write a quality review, post on social media, and otherwise spread the word. I do no less if I like something than if I don't. As much as I like the Linx Eden, I'm mindful that it's not a gift, and I owe @Linx Vapor a fair and comprehensive review. That's why the Linx Eden was provided. My honest opinion is owed, my good opinion is not for sale. It's far easier, and far more pleasant if I like a product, but sometimes you don't. Free, or not free shouldn't enter into it, but as it's difficult to seperate out, and that's why if an item was provided for review, you should state this in the review.
I'm liking the Linx Eden, so this isn't to mean I don't. I'm just saying if you want an over the top positive review just because the product was free, I don't personally do it that way. If I am positive in my statements, it's because it's a product I enjoy, and think others will enjoy.

First, I'd like to thank Linx for the opportunity to try the Eden. I've tested products for them in the past and have always found them a good company to work with. And have found their vapes to be solid little devices.

Now that some time has passed and many have given their thoughts, I thought I'd share my thoughts on it as well. I'm happy that everyone seems to be enjoying theirs... and a few valid points have come up.

The first question I would answer is if this vape is worth the $99 price point. The answer to that would be yes. I think this is a great little starter vape for someone who is trying to convert to vaporization. Easy on the wallet and does what it's supposed to do. Would I buy one now that I have tried it? Not for myself as I have other portables I enjoy more. But I would definitely buy it as a stocking stuffer for others. Or for someone I was trying to convert.

The other thing that has come up often in posts is the comparison to the F2. I think that the Eden is comparable but not better. I'd say they are about equal and buying a Linx would not be an upgrade to the F2. The one difference from the F2 that stands out to me (besides form), and is a plus, is that there is no silicone gasket holding the screen in the Eden. Linx used the same system as the Gaia with their little stainless bolt to hold it in place. Love this. Easy to disassemble and clean.

The other difference between the two is in temperature control. I think that the Eden only does it's 'job' on the top two temperature settings. I get great taste, but zero vapor on the lowest two. I've tried stepping the temp up.. drawing while heating... all the little tricks. And am left with abv that seems very light in color. Now some people only extract to that level. But the abv just doesn't get as dark as many of my other vapes get it. So I'd like to see the temperatures fine tuned. And I'd like that without having to mod it in any way. Changing out the screens is one thing, but I'm not the type to start dismantling a vape to get it to work optimally. So in temperature control the F2 wins.

I agree that a dosing cap would be a huge improvement. The oven and screen get dirty quickly but are easy to clean. I like that the oven is quartz... and think that may be a factor in why the vapor tastes so good from it.

One thing that Linx recognized with the Eden is how hot the mouthpiece gets at the base. The same was true with the Gaia... and I'm glad they've provided a silicone guard for that area. And I was impressed with the number of extra mouthpieces and 'condoms' you got with the vape (3 of each) as well.

As to the heating element... my bet is that it's the same as the Gaia. You can see a breakdown of the Gaia here. What Linx has improved is the convection aspect. I still don't feel that it's totally convection because of the oven staying on the entire time... there must be a bit of conduction happening there. But the airflow through the Eden is much improved from the Gaia. And I like the shape better as well. Would I like it to be on demand heat? Oh sure... but I'll bet that would drive up the price point.

Last edited:
As much as I'd like it to be "on demand" realistically it would most likely get too hot as configured. It gets pretty warm as is.

What still blows my mind, besides the taste, is that I can stay at the lower temps, see no vapor but still get high.

I like the Eden better than a F2. But then again I'm partial to low temp vaping.

It does excell for taste. Now I'm thinking a quartz bucket like the Eden has, but on a mod with temperature control.

As much as I'd like it to be "on demand" realistically it would most likely get too hot as configured. It gets pretty warm as is.

What still blows my mind, besides the taste, is that I can stay at the lower temps, see no vapor but still get high.

I like the Eden better than a F2. But then again I'm partial to low temp vaping.

It does excell for taste. Now I'm thinking a quartz bucket like the Eden has, but on a mod with temperature control.
I know what you mean, @Shredder. I love the flavor at the lower temps, and I prefer lower temps, but with the Eden I find I can step up to the higher temps and get clouds and it isn't harsh. I make sure I use the low temps first. Mostly, I hate to put the Eden down once I've started. If I only use the low temps, I can vape away and still have green. Makes it last longer, for sure.

I know what you mean, @Shredder. I love the flavor at the lower temps, and I prefer lower temps, but with the Eden I find I can step up to the higher temps and get clouds and it isn't harsh. I make sure I use the low temps first. Mostly, I hate to put the Eden down once I've started. If I only use the low temps, I can vape away and still have green. Makes it last longer, for sure.
Excuse me while I chime in about the LINKS!

I will voice my option of what this vape performs for my situation!
The price point is fine.
The sleeve is needed.
The bowl is very similar to other vaporizer’s that are popular?
Excuse me while I medicate.
Sorry however my illness is trying to get the best of me?

Last edited:
So I had a think after reading motg post today and decided to break out the F2 today and do some back to backs

I have had time to consider things now and know where I put this vape

It is priced right, but is exceptional that price range
It isn't on the mighty/GH level but again check prices

It is on the F2 level

Now out of the two will be personal preference

I like the way the F2 works better - as in it is easier to use - no puffing to get going etc, you can take small puffs and still get visible vapour or bigger pulls for clouds
It tastes good and works with out any thought

But, I think the Eden is better taste overall, and it gets me much more stoned, around the eyes stoned more like smoking
So I guess it is the winner as being more high is always the goal and partnered with great taste you have a winner

It is just a little bit more pulling and fussing etc to get going with longer draws and the frustration of wondering if it is working when low vapour

But it always creeps about 10 or so minutes later and you're happily buzzed

So yea

It's in the same group as an F2 essentially
But harder hitting

Personal choice will differ per person I think

I have better vapes so maybe don't need a spare - but if they worked a cap that was as good as s&b caps work I would be loving this as my in public vape

Otherwise I could maybe pass this on with my F2 and keep looking at a crafty or a replacement for such

Last edited:
So I had a think after reading motg post today and decided to break out the F2 today and do some back to backs

I have had time to consider things now and know where I put this vape

It is priced right, but is exceptional that price range
It isn't on the mighty/GH level but again check prices

It is on the F2 level

Now out of the two will be personal preference

I like the way the F2 works better - as in it is easier to use - no puffing to get going etc, you can take small puffs and still get visible vapour or bigger pulls for clouds
It tastes good and works with out any thought

But, I think the Eden is better taste overall, and it gets me much more stoned, around the eyes stoned more like smoking
So I guess it is the winner as being more high is always the goal and partnered with great taste you have a winner

It is just a little bit more pulling and fussing etc to get going with longer draws and the frustration of wondering if it is working when low vapour

But it always creeps about 10 or so minutes later and you're happily buzzed

So yea

It's in the same group as an F2 essentially
But harder hitting

Personal choice will differ per person I think

I have better vapes so maybe don't need a spare - but if they worked a cap that was as good as s&b caps work I would be loving this as my in public vape

Otherwise I could maybe pass this on with my F2 and keep looking at a crafty or a replacement for such

I see both the F2 and the Eden as stepping stones, not finished, drop the Mike vapes. A sign of things to come.

Now competitors will have to up their game or fall away. Even S&B better take notice. Especially on price.

Even S&B better take notice. Especially on price.
They still know how to charge, their new Volcano Hybrid is US$700, we can only hope though.:thumbsup:
:popcorn:

For a vaporizer?

Wow!
Hello my friend....yes, $699 and its not that much different than a Digit. I would have liked to see the price go the other way. Its way too damn much $$ for what it is, IMO.

It may be great...and I think the change to hybrid heating is a very good one....I don't get the price increase.

P.S. - Ooops, wrong thread.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back