Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Damn! I wish more vapes offered control over this.
Guessing it would be more fuss and hardware which would be a drain to PWR as well, I figure anyway. I do think about things like how much drain is going on while your electronic device is waiting for a button press to happen. Or keeping the lights on. Do want to see a teardown of this specific model. :cool:
I LOVE that it does this! I feel like ET when I get the finger glow! Optimum stoner fun.
Did I persuade you to try this at all or did you already try it out of the box? :biggrin: Since you like things that glow. We had lightning bugs where I live not too long ago. Here is a vid similar to what you'd see. :biggrin: I do like the vape being that bright after dark, which will be a nice feature away from home.

Guessing it would be more fuss and hardware which would be a drain to PWR as well, I figure anyway. I do think about things like how much drain is going on while your electronic device is waiting for a button press to happen. Or keeping the lights on. Do want to see a teardown of this specific model. :cool:
Did I persuade you to try this at all or did you already try it out of the box? :biggrin: Since you like things that glow. We had lightning bugs where I live not too long ago. Here is a vid similar to what you'd see. :biggrin: I do like the vape being that bright after dark, which will be a nice feature away from home.

What do you think of the LINKS?
Beat’s paper’s!
Sorry?
4-forgot it was MONDAY, LUNES, LUNDY?

Last edited:

You got me to try it, @Cuckfumbustion . I can never think of fun things on my own. Seriously, it's a problem.
No lightening bugs around here, but I'd be all paranoid thinking they were minidroid flying spy camera's, so it's probably for the best.

What do you think of the LINKS?
Beat’s paper’s!
It does beat's paper's. Is paper's a 'session' or 'on demand' experience. It might be it's own thing. Do you like your Eden @ataxian ? Is is different enough to mention. I think it excels at making the watery vapor that doesn't make you cough, but sneak's and get's you medicated. If it had just a little more umph. I'd give it more praise. Although there is probably some more techniques to get even more performance from it. It might be great for stealth, if it doesn't smell after usage.
No lightening bugs around here, but I'd be all paranoid thinking they were minidroid flying spy camera's, so it's probably for the best.
At first they might resemble minidroid's. Or christmas lights thrown in a field. We could steal nature's design for that matter. But if you get closer, there bulbs shine like primitive car lamps. Like something freaky that belongs in your fav artwork. I love walking around town and seeing the light display. With my ET thumb. :biggrin:

Last edited:
It does beat's paper's. Is paper's a 'session' or 'on demand' experience. It might be it's own thing. Do you like your Eden @ataxian ? Is is different enough to mention. I think it excels at making the watery vapor that doesn't make you cough, but sneak's and get's you medicated. If it had just a little more umph. I'd give it more praise. Although there is probably some more techniques to get even more performance from it. It might be great for stealth, if it doesn't smell after usage.
At first they might resemble minidroid's. Or christmas lights thrown in a field. We could steal nature's design for that matter. But if you get closer, there bulbs shine like primitive car lamps. Like something freaky that belongs in your fav artwork. I love walking around town and seeing the light display. With my ET thumb. :biggrin:
And your stealth Linx Eden....
Glow little glow worm, glow. :private:

I like it and believe it’s good for some.
What are your thoughts on getting the heat off your lips?

I like it and believe it’s good for some.
What are your thoughts on getting the heat off your lips?
I think it is good for some and not just as a price point.
I use the silicone shield and haven't had much heat probs. Perhaps gets warm on the hottest setting. Don't know if it heats evenly or forms hot spots for others. A little conduction action in the metal parts? If you unthread all the parts, well maybe there may be a place worth putting an o-ring without fouling things up. Like say between the glass tip and where the metal pinches. Or at least look at it enough to make sense of the vapor path.

Eddie from Linx has been in touch with me in regards to me being left off the testers list and I told him he was a 'Right and utter c@#t for wasting my time', just kidding, I told him I understand humans make mistakes, especially when new products and new employees get together.

I had a good chat about how I thought the Eden was going to be a concentrate vape as I had just got a rosin press and I already had Plenty of convection flower vapes so I was well covered.
Eddie then offered me a concentrate vape to test out so I could not be happier, I will find out more next week.

N
Eddie from Linx has been in touch with me in regards to me being left off the testers list and I told him he was a 'Right and utter c@#t for wasting my time', just kidding, I told him I understand humans make mistakes, especially when new products and new employees get together.

I had a good chat about how I thought the Eden was going to be a concentrate vape as I had just got a rosin press and I already had Plenty of convection flower vapes so I was well covered.
Eddie then offered me a concentrate vape to test out so I could not be happier, I will find out more next week.
Nice
Good work Eddie

Lucky you @LesPlenty :)
The wait was fortunate for you in the end :thumbsup:

I would have have been happy to miss out on the Eden and try a concentrate vape too
I have been looking at the Sai lately

Let us know what you think

I have discovered the first real negative in this vape..... I was cleaning out the oven yesterday and noticed that a bunch of herb has gotten down underneath the quartz screen. And from what I can see there's no way to get this out of there.

IMG_5841.JPG

And from what I can see there's no way to get this out of there.
Dang, No easy way anyway. Yea those holes seem large enough. The holes on mine look a little smaller or IDK?? BTW, Did you get the silver version? My black one seems a little different or maybe it's the photo. :thinker:I do wonder if there was a revision or if the two models were made independently. (Black or Silver) Eden owners of the forum, Does your holes look at all different?

Generally, I've been using a scrunched up coffee filter to brush out the bowl. Noticed the 3 holes on opposite sides, near the top of the body and trying to KIM to keep them clear. Might use the lava pad in the bowl a few times to prevent those specks from dropping through? Some sort of preventative maintenance.

@momofthegoons If it's worth your while, Maybe coax out whatever you can and do a couple burn offs and then tamp out what you can? And repeat. Keep it upside down the whole time to prevent any flecks falling in those holes? I notices 8 or 9 holes in the pattern that look like the working airholes? Just want to help in any way, in case you wanted to have more fun with it. Yea, I agree that is a negative not being to clean that out, for new users especially. :hmm:

I have discovered the first real negative in this vape..... I was cleaning out the oven yesterday and noticed that a bunch of herb has gotten down underneath the quartz screen. And from what I can see there's no way to get this out of there.

lava screens may work, not sure if that will decrease heat efficiency,
anyone here try using whole nugs in the oven?

Hi, is anyone able to confirm what the actual heating element is? I want to buy one of these so bad but I have issues with exposed red hot metals in the airpath.

I can't find any info on whether or not it is using the same design as the Gaia or if they switched to a ceramic donut used in some of their concentrate vapes.

I have discovered the first real negative in this vape..... I was cleaning out the oven yesterday and noticed that a bunch of herb has gotten down underneath the quartz screen. A
Hi, is anyone able to confirm what the actual heating element is? I want to buy one of these so bad but I have issues with exposed red hot metals in the airpath.

I can't find any info on whether or not it is using the same design as the Gaia or if they switched to a ceramic donut used in some of their concentrate vapes.
I can't be quoted as truth as I'm only guessing here, but I think it may be ceramic heater under the quartz oven as the thing that gets hot and glows red is a flat white piece
It's what you can see in @momofthegoons pics under the oven that the AVB is on

I could be wrong I haven't pulled apart or read up on this

Mine has become stained brown a bit
I have at times thought there was bits getting stuck like yours but when I went to take a pic there was nothing there

The holes on mine look a little smaller or IDK?? BTW, Did you get the silver version? My black one seems a little different or maybe it's the photo. :thinker:
Nope. This is a black (onyx) version. So ours should be the same.

Generally, I've been using a scrunched up coffee filter to brush out the bowl
I've been using a q-tip with a bit of ISO (not real wet... just a bit damp). The abv tends to stick to the walls of the oven so I've found the ISO helps clean off any resin residue.

Mine has become stained brown a bit
I have at times thought there was bits getting stuck like yours but when I went to take a pic there was nothing there
You're using your through water mostly though... aren't you? Which means it's upside down when in use. That might be why yours is brown rather than having bits stuck in it.

I've probably only run 8 bowls or so through this vape... so not all that much use. Someone using this as their daily driver is going to have issues with the herb getting down into the area past the quartz 'screen;' I would think. The only solution I can think of, off hand, are dosing caps. But that's going to diminish the flavor.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back