Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Hello my friend....yes, $699 and its not that much different than a Digit. I would have liked to see the price go the other way. Its way too damn much $$ for what it is, IMO.

It may be great...and I think the change to hybrid heating is a very good one....I don't get the price increase.

P.S. - Ooops, wrong thread.
Let’s just go back to paper joint’s!
Less than $100.00 is more in line with a global economy?
A friend of mine from the EAST COAST USA still bowl combust!
He bought a house with a view of the PACIFIC OCEAN and refused to VAP?
I like FLAVOR even if many do not?
VAPING is better for me? (Even if people disagree?)
The LINKS is priced to the current market!

Last edited:
No way am I going to start smoking joints. I'd quit if it came to that. You go right ahead, but I've got a Linx Eden, so I'm set for awhile and don't need to light paper on fire and inhale it with burning meds. Smooth, clean, tasty vapor is what I like.
I am kidding about paper joint’s for me?
VAPING is CIVILIZED for some of us on this PALE BLUE DOT some call it EARTH OR WHATEVER THE LANGUAGE SPOKEshout just LINKS session MAUI WOWIE from grower’s from HAWAII !
Beggar’s can’t be choosers !

8.9132575/10 most likely? ATM

I am kidding about paper joint’s for me?
VAPING is CIVILIZED for some of us on this PALE BLUE DOT some call it EARTH OR WHATEVER THE LANGUAGE SPOKEshout just LINKS session MAUI WOWIE from grower’s from HAWAII !
Beggar’s can’t be choosers !

8.9132575/10 most likely? ATM
peters-4.jpg.optimal.jpg

Surf the clouds with the Linx Eden, @ataxian.

View attachment 10925
Surf the clouds with the Linx Eden, @ataxian.
I was more of a pointed nose on my big wave guns!
I started with short boards by stripping the fiberglass off LONGBOARDS & re-shaping the foam core then re-glass them.

My reference to HAWAII (ISLANDS) is when life on the planet we live on was NIRVANA (Curt Was so amazing to many)
I have longboard-surfed like OLD SCHOOL however NEW SCHOOL was more my ERA?

All the kid’s (now ADULTS) are SNOWBOARDING?
I was a OLD SCHOOL SKIER?
The LINKS for the $ is well made and pretty decent?
You can get similar for 2x the $?

One sticking point I have with the Eden is how hot the mouthpiece gets. I've stated before that this is also an issue with the Gaia (imo). They give you the silicone guard for it in the Eden, but it still gets uncomfortably warm. And there's no way to do back to back sessions since you have to let it cool down to even open up the vape. I'd like to see them make a more permanent solution to this... some sort of coating over the metal. And I think an extra silicone guard should be included in the kit. I'd rather have the extra guard and maybe one less of the mouthpieces and condoms. I see that guard getting worn out (or lost) quickly. And without it your lips will hit that hot metal.

One sticking point I have with the Eden is how hot the mouthpiece gets. I've stated before that this is also an issue with the Gaia (imo). They give you the silicone guard for it in the Eden, but it still gets uncomfortably warm. And there's no way to do back to back sessions since you have to let it cool down to even open up the vape. I'd like to see them make a more permanent solution to this... some sort of coating over the metal. And I think an extra silicone guard should be included in the kit. I'd rather have the extra guard and maybe one less of the mouthpieces and condoms. I see that guard getting worn out (or lost) quickly. And without it your lips will hit that hot metal.
I got 3 mp and 3 covers...
I agree it can get hot
Not so that I can't use it though but a fix would be good
I can open it straight away if I want back to back using the silicone Cover

Any word motg from them about the people who got left out?
Now it is nearing two weeks one would hope that they had got back by now....

Any word motg from them about the people who got left out?
Now it is nearing two weeks one would hope that they had got back by now....
I'm afraid not. Eddie has not been back on the board since 7/9. I doubt he has seen any of the comments, etc. Whether or not the last 3 are going to get units or not I do not know.

I can open it straight away if I want back to back using the silicone Cover
You can... but that's going to wear out that cover guard even faster. Mine is already getting a little loose and doesn't cover the hot area as well as it did in the beginning. I see this as being the weakest point in the vape. :twocents:

I'm afraid not. Eddie has not been back on the board since 7/9. I doubt he has seen any of the comments, etc. Whether or not the last 3 are going to get units or not I do not know.

You can... but that's going to wear out that cover guard even faster. Mine is already getting a little loose and doesn't cover the hot area as well as it did in the beginning. I see this as being the weakest point in the vape. :twocents:
My cover did get loose pretty quickly although I didn't need to back to back too often as I got buzzed on one

But the cover still works
Agreed it's a weak point as if you are not careful the cover could fall off with a swing or pocket place and be lost

Sucks linx has not been in contact
If none within a week I'd be at the unhappy point if I had not received.

I agree with your assessment!
What’s available $-wise?
That was my point!

I was contacted by this company to test this item so I held off on getting a saionara. I sent a reply and never heard from them again.:uhoh:

Hi Les Plenty, looks like we missed you on the first run of reviews but fear not. We have lots of products and we intend to get a review from you soon. Can we touch base in 2 weeks and discuss from there? Hit me in the PM if you are interested. Thanks

Do you sell just the attachments?
I have so many batteries?
We sell all attachments and accessories for the Linx Eden as well.
Thanks

Mod note: posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:
Normally, its verboten to publish PMs on the open board (well, unless both agree to it). However, this is more commercial correspondence that true private messages so I thought in this case it will be alright. That, and I wanted to let the board know that Linx (Eddie) did get in touch, acknowledges that I fell through the crack, and is still willing to fulfill the commitment that Matt made on behalf of Linx.

@momofthegoons - if this violates the rules, please do delete it asap

Hi Baron, Sorry it seems your device fell through the cracks here. Unfortunately we are still waiting on a shipment of more Linx Eden for review use. Can we touch base in a week or two? We should have more Eden by then or perhaps we can get you another one of our vapes to review. We intent to make things right with you so please bare with us. We intend to keep using this platform so I am sure we will be working with you soon.

Thanks Baron

Eddie

Hi Eddie - no problem at all. As I have said a few times, its not a free vape I'm after...really, I have a bunch of them and since you have already launched, it doesn't seem to make a lot of sense sending out free units for beta testing, right?

Mostly I was just annoyed with Matt for...well, kind of wasting my time....and then a bit with you honestly as it did not appear you were going to fulfill the commitment you made to us. That was kind of much more important than the vape as I really don't try to grub free stuff from industry.

I do see a good bit of complimentary comments on the Eden in the thread here. :thumbsup::clap:

I know you have been very busy with your launch and I should have been more patient awaiting your reply. What can I say, I am the most immature, impatient, 66 y.o. you will ever meet! LOL

If you want to send one when you get more stock, that's fine. But, I'm also relieving you of any sort of commitment to do so as we are past the point of testers being able to provide useful feedback to you now that the device is GA.

Best of luck and I hope that your new vape is a hit for you and your company.

I would, but I also feel it's a nitch vape. It won't satisfy someone who wants big clouds.

I can say it does great with high-end terpy herb, as far as taste. But two hits off my saionara is roughly equal to a Eden bowl.

But at $99 it shines. If compared to a F2, it comes out well. Better taste, better battery. I gave my f2 away.

Linx, if your listening, I'd like to have a on demand mode (full on oven, controlled with the fire button) in addition to what we have now.

Stay posted, this is in the works ;)

Great to see a positive response from @Linx Vapor
Glad everyone is happy now and can move on
Thanks for the apology baron .....

Good work Eddie for addressing the issue and honouring the word of your employee

I look forward to the upgrades you say are in the works that some of us suggested
A few tweaks and this vape at the price point is a winner

Don't forget functioning caps ;)

Great to see a positive response from @Linx Vapor
Glad everyone is happy now and can move on
Thanks for the apology baron .....

Good work Eddie for addressing the issue and honouring the word of your employee

I look forward to the upgrades you say are in the works that some of us suggested
A few tweaks and this vape at the price point is a winner

Don't forget functioning caps ;)
When I go to OZ down under can we VAP in honor of humanity 4 da sake of LINKS?
FUCK this MAUI WOWIE is a bit strong?
However I like it’s TASTE?
EFFECT go figure?

Honolulu R U ready 4A Troll to stop by?

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back