Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Misc. Log vapes

You know what I'm liking the glass stem with a screen stuffed in it.
Its not really better than any other stem its just different enough from other stems set I have in a good way . No other way I can come up with to explain it well.

I dont mean to carry on... however just received some Birthday Cake. Now I've had this before from same grow. OMG !!

I'm still learning this vape... To sit & not desire to rush the process for the end result but enjoy each step regarding taste is new to me.

I received my IH thought I had found Nirvana. While I have used my Apollo 2 most everyday except when home. I will keep using it. However its no match for the WS when everything is considered. Jeff

its just different enough from other stems set I have in a good way
Everything gets considered when one talks about different delivery systems giving new, slightly varied effects.
i.e. Magic Flight Launch Box after you've used an SSV provides a renewed effect that lets you enjoy the shorter vapor path and it's different effects from a 3 foot vapor path.
I "change it up" also. I do so in two ways:
  1. A different Vaporizer
  2. A different stem/tube/hose etc.
You will get all various effects from your armament of tools/weapons in your personal battle for wellness.
May you find a higher level, and a new plane of Nirvana every day!
c2j8qf77iuozjhd5f1b1.jpg

Oh, I have not. I'll do that now & report back :) Jeff

OK , let's back up a sec.
To be sure we are talking about same thing. Is this it ?

View attachment 21633

Mod note: posts merged
No
The pictures I posted above for you before
The 14/18 male to male gog piece
You put a dv tip in and it is the best way to use your WS imo

I broke out the glass piece you pictured here last night to compare again for you as you didn't seem to like the idea of our advice of using the dv tips

I now remember why I said to not use it and just go gog with dv tips

It is no where near as good
The glass and screen uses too much weed, does not produce enough vapour and is too loose so the WS can easily fall off the bong during use
Also a buggar to clean the screen

I agree with you that the loose fit is probably the culprit to the low and thin vapour production

The dv tip in a gog as mentioned and pictured a few posts back is the best, easiest and most efficient way to use a WS

Bigger, more dense clouds and vapour production
Better hit
More thorough and even extraction/darker avb
WS less likely to fall off
Easier clean

This is just my experience and opinion

But I went through the motions you are when I bought my WS and tried everything

The only way I use it ever since is with the M2M gog with dv tips inserted

As my prior post mentioned, you can buy them from DHgate in packs of 5
Usually at least 3 fit the tips
Some needed a bigger oring to fit

Straight through, glass path, short path

Give it a go I think you will be pleasantly surprised

IMG20201008170526.jpg

ddave has a glass gog that fits a dv tip also
But mine broke due to thin glass And I prefer this style as the 18/14 has better airflow and they are cheaper if ever they break

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back