Sponsored by

PuffItUp Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Enter our 2nd Annual Design a Sticker Contest here and win an M&M Tech bubbler and a Moodmat!!!
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.

Misc. Log vapes

ataxian

In a BLACK HOLE!
During these trying and uncertain times, when herbs are scarce, I do thank having my log vapes around. Like a miracle, their efficiency.
I'm a lightweight / microdoser who is now rationing - not sure I can get my daily amount any lower than that. I feel like I'm Matt Damon rationing potatoes on Mars. :sherlock:

The logs make it pretty easy. VVPS and start as low as you can and go to as high as you can. With a few flower crumbs. :ko:

What I've been doing the last few weeks is keeping a timer next to me. Whenever I get the urge for another toke, I set the timer for 15 minutes. And wait. If I feel not horrible after 15 minutes, I reset it. And repeat. :smile: I'm 75% recreational anyway.

I'm thinking that this year, cannabis-wise, I'll have to be tough on myself. I'll have to set goals.

Log vapes to the rescue!
I am guilty of consumption of CANNABIS 2 a level of excess?
Having said that the next few month’s my goal is to be more rational!
The NANO uses less herb than some of the other’s in rotation.

warren0728

posted this in the underdog thread but felt it belonged here too! ... here are some pictures of my new pup ... my custom fyt log is complete and has been shipped! here are some pics dave at underdog vapes sent me after turning the wood (before assembly of the internals)! this thing is gorgeous ... i can't wait to get it in my hands ... dave was great to work with and all transactions were smooth as butter!

W11.jpg

W13.jpg

W14.jpg

W15.jpg

Baron23

posted this in the underdog thread but felt it belonged here too! ... here are some pictures of my new pup ... my custom fyt log is complete and has been shipped! here are some pics dave at underdog vapes sent me after turning the wood (before assembly of the internals)! this thing is gorgeous ... i can't wait to get it in my hands ... dave was great to work with and all transactions were smooth as butter!

View attachment 19227

View attachment 19228

View attachment 19229

View attachment 19230
Wonderful and beautiful. Enjoy it long and well.

ataxian

In a BLACK HOLE!
I have officially given away all my log vapes to family members as I no longer vape inside and want these beauts to get regular use. @warren0728 that's awesome man beautiful
I have a log in my collection I love to load a GonG with CANNABIS which is safer than milk for some?
My family member’s drink coffee however are afraid of CANNABIS?
I don’t get it maybe?
CANNABIS is over demonized!

warren0728

dave is the man .... he nailed my requests for my custom fyt log ... i fell in love with it as soon as he sent the pictures ...

i'm really impressed with not only how beautiful it is (the pics he sent are somewhere previously in this thread) but how powerful it is and efficient at the same time. i love it!

LesPlenty

warren0728

my fyt underdog log vape is my first log vape ... i am really loving it! great hits, efficient, looks great!

Baron23

I trot this pic out frequently, but this is how I like to use my log vape

jeffp

If you locate it, you should share a pic of it here.

Did you ever get an Aromazap? I can't remember....
I never pursued an Aromazap, i have a few Myrtlezaps that are beautiful, the locust Ceramic RockZap (CRZ) and the original PD with the purple light are my two favorite logs. Some of my logs are in need of repair, I understand that I could have the logs retrofitted to be Underdogs as a repair option but that's not what I'm looking for. Pics coming.

Sponsored by

PuffItUp Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC