Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
The Mighty is the best recliner vape I have. Not that using desktops is any hassle but the Mighty just makes it all too easy. Load multiple capsules. Vape a cap pre game & at half time with VC's at 1/4 & 3/4 time. Just too easy.

Not sure if I mentioned this previously but the single best cleaning method for the cooling unit is to use dry q tips to wipe out the CU when it is still warm. Some people like to do the entire unit after say 3 or 4 sessions but I tend to compromise & wipe out the cylinder piece (no screen is used) every few sessions & a full clean every few weeks (I use two in rotation) with Iso soaked q tips & a warm CU.

The Mighty is the best recliner vape I have. Not that using desktops is any hassle but the Mighty just makes it all too easy. Load multiple capsules. Vape a cap pre game & at half time with VC's at 1/4 & 3/4 time. Just too easy.

Not sure if I mentioned this previously but the single best cleaning method for the cooling unit is to use dry q tips to wipe out the CU when it is still warm. Some people like to do the entire unit after say 3 or 4 sessions but I tend to compromise & wipe out the cylinder piece (no screen is used) every few sessions & a full clean every few weeks (I use two in rotation) with Iso soaked q tips & a warm CU.
My US cleaner cleans all
I love it
No fuss, all.clean :)

See above mentioned laziness @felvapes. I need to get a small one to do assorted cleaning of screens & tips as well as CU's.
Yes
It really helps with both my laziness and quality of clean
I think you will not be unhappy with such a purchase
A small one will make your life easier as you describe, I believe you would not be disappointed if you bought a bigger one that would take your glass too
Either way I think it will be a purchase you don't regret
Does great with the mighty cu and all its crevices

Been leaving a mighty pad in a cap next to my dab rig and using it to wipe the dab tool clean post dab
A @LesPlenty suggestion

Great idea and works amazing
I let it build up a bit much I think, very stoneded

Chuck it in the mighty at 410 from the get go and away

A long sesh with smooth tasty hard hits

We've been cleaning our cooling units after 4-5 loads with a dry q tip for a month or so now, and we agree it's super easy. It only took almost 5 years before I learned this, lol. I used my old mighty with liquid caps and rosin over the weekend with friends. Even that cleans up easy when it's still warm, although it takes a few q tips.

We've been cleaning our cooling units after 4-5 loads with a dry q tip for a month or so now, and we agree it's super easy. It only took almost 5 years before I learned this, lol. I used my old mighty with liquid caps and rosin over the weekend with friends. Even that cleans up easy when it's still warm, although it takes a few q tips.
Few mins in the us cleaner in iso and she squeaky clean
Very easy and quick
Most simple way going for me

I love this cleaner for so many things

Few mins in the us cleaner in iso and she squeaky clean
Still too much work for my liking!
The little J-hook I had full of nearly 200 glass balls took some cleaning up...after I dropped and broke it...hahaha, I am still finding the odd glass ball here and there. I will stick to just the J-Hook from now on as I think the weight of all the balls is what caused it to break from 6 inch fall onto my timber workbench.

Anyone try the S/S CU for the Mighty?
Looks interesting,
1572705466916.png

1572705437225.png

Anyone try the S/S CU for the Mighty?
Looks interesting,
View attachment 14365
View attachment 14364

Not for me I think. One of the best things of the mighty, that I like, is that cooling unit vapor path.

Would love to see an updated mighty, without plastic though.

I like how you left the door open a little there. The S/S also has a labyrinth CU, just a little different shape than stock.

I like how you left the door open a little there. The S/S also has a labyrinth CU, just a little different shape than stock.

To explain further, I'm not looking for bigger hits. Smooth cool vapor is what I like. The og cooling unit does a good job for this.

I've been using my edge with water quite a bit. It hits good, the vapor is cool, but it doesn't have a lot of flavor. I don't really care for the native mouth piece. The dimpled stem tastes better to me. And I gotta think a cooling unit with a more tortured vapor path would be better. At least for me.

Looks interesting
If it works as well as the og in condensing and cooling the vapour it could be good to lose the plastic
I wonder how hot it may get over a sesh
Troy seems to prefer the og one ATM but says the new one tastes a bit better although it's not as fluffy or smooth

So my mighty has started the led display issues like @LesPlenty had
It has a led mark on the screen but has never been squashed or dropped and the numbers can't be seen properly at most angles most of the time

It still functions fine
I might wait a few months to get closer to 18 months and then put in a warranty claim before it dies

It gets a lot more faded than this
20191124_211526.jpg
20191124_211448.jpg

Mine went downhill quick after first showing the problematic screen...bugger anyway!

Mine went downhill quick after first showing the problematic screen...bugger anyway!
It's been like this for a while
Still running fine but can't see the screen much at times
As I said I figure I'll go to about 18 months of our warranty and then put in for a replacement so I should hopefully get another 18 months at least from my purchase

I like glass, I have the 18mm male(best open flow that I could see) but I have not tried the lint magnet silicon types.
The 18mm GonG I use also allows for keck clips to hold a J-hook, I do not know if the silicon would do that.
IMG_20191126_152057.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back