Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I lent my Mighty to a friend to try to get him off combustion...I have not missed it!
Glad you got a quick fix too, Ausvapes may be a bit expensive but they look after you pretty well.

So my friend that borrowed my Mighty said 'How much do you want for the Mighty as I am not giving it back'.
He has always been a pipe smoker, no tobacco, he said the Mighty ran flat and he had to have a pipe and said it tasted like shit after vaping and just could not bring himself to combust again as it just tasted so bad. This guy is a west coast miner so not a pussy and is not easily impressed with techno shit as he put it...my first successful convert...and I sold him the Mighty...for a bit more than I paid for it as I said I could get him a new one for the same price but he would have to wait until the Nov Black Friday Sale, typical miner said Fuck that I want it now!

So my friend that borrowed my Mighty said 'How much do you want for the Mighty as I am not giving it back'.
He has always been a pipe smoker, no tobacco, he said the Mighty ran flat and he had to have a pipe and said it tasted like shit after vaping and just could not bring himself to combust again as it just tasted so bad. This guy is a west coast miner so not a pussy and is not easily impressed with techno shit as he put it...my first successful convert...and I sold him the Mighty...for a bit more than I paid for it as I said I could get him a new one for the same price but he would have to wait until the Nov Black Friday Sale, typical miner said Fuck that I want it now!
I have found that for non bong heads
So pipe as you described or joint smokers, that the mighty converts most quite easily

However the price turns them off usually

Bong heads however need something different to convince them; as I did
Now I am a vaper though I don't mind the sit back a sesh style sometimes

My mighty is often my last vape of the night
In bed watching tele just before rolling over and crashing
No holes in the doona if fall asleep mid sesh with a vape either....lol

My Plenty is my 'Lets fuck up Les Vape at the end of the day' unit, I am just happy that this west coast stoner is spreading the Vape word telling his mates they are dickheads for not at least trying vaping...this guy is a 120kg bruiser that people listen to. :thumbsup:

Ive converted a couple via gifts
And potentially converted some via big sessions of my collection till they find what they like

Unfortunately many just can't or won't pay the dollars
Many just can't afford it unless gifted

My mining mates are like you say though
Gimme now (whatever the subject) and get another spare....lol
Disposable income those Bois who don't have time to wait or fuck around

Good you have another out there pushing the good word
I definitely feel like a religious door knocker trying to convert people these days, and then have them start door knocking and converting

It's the vape cult, convert and have them convert another and so on
Part of a pyramid scheme except I missed out on the getting paid part....

I will sell him the WPA with J-hook and beads with a bong next time he is in town, he WILL go down the rabbit hole and be a better bloke for it...'LesPlenty Guaranteed', a better guarantee than most!

FLAVOR of VAPING is new 2 me?
In daze of old marijuana tasted unfavorable.
Bong’s with a big gaping mouthpiece was difficult.
Before riding natural current in a body of H2O + salt + trace’s of mineral’s that reside on Terra Firma CANNABIS grown without seed tasted OK da 1st few toke’s.
The colorless sand below was da tribe’s ash tray.
Sorry spacing out?
Never tried a MIGHTY?

I need to run in larger circles. Most of the people I know wouldn't spend money on anything, convinced on their papers or whatever system. Appreciate the folks here in the community who appreciate a well thought and executed device.

I know i was the same, gave up trying to convert people.. funny thing is these devices soon pay for themselves, and in the long run, make cannabis cheaper...
My nephew jus started getting high, spends 10 quid on a gram, smokes it in 2 joints within half hour... fool...
Id get 20 vapcap loads from a gram...

Last edited:
A mighty is one vape I can give to virgins & tell them to toke however they like. Sometimes I will have the primer rip & then pass it to the person I want to destroy. They always take a massive rip & end up seeing the light :shocked:. Mighty owners know the second rip is the best one of the lot. Really works for casual users.

A mighty is one vape I can give to virgins & tell them to toke however they like. Sometimes I will have the primer rip & then pass it to the person I want to destroy. They always take a massive rip & end up seeing the light :shocked:. Mighty owners know the second rip is the best one of the lot. Really works for casual users.

I think the solo is pretty good for virgins too, seems to produce good vapor no matter how you draw with it...
I used to use my evo to convert people, buy after 3 people pulling a whitey for 4 hours, i gave up using the evo with virgins, if anything it put them off...
Think i want a mighty at somepoint, might look for a second hand one..
I like my firefly but it does require a 30 second draw...

Anyone I have needed to convert wouldn't green out (have a whitey) as they are hardcore smokers anyway and I need the big hitters to get them
I have never tried an Evo but it would be the one to use of your collection to convert my crowd by the sounds

I wouldn't buy a second hand mighty
Just wait for a black friday or 4/20 sale and get the warranty
You don't risk buying one with batteries at the end of their life then
A nice vape of the many I own
Toasty hitter with nice clouds

A new improved version of the S/S cooling unit is now available and it seems to have the same 'better' setup as their Crafty model,
1599746894037.png

Says 79 monopoly monies, so could be cheap as it comes with both a glass and a Ti mouthpiece.

T
A new improved version of the S/S cooling unit is now available and it seems to have the same 'better' setup as their Crafty model,
View attachment 20986
Says 79 monopoly monies, so could be cheap as it comes with both a glass and a Ti mouthpiece.
This interests me greatly.

Does anybody know if the XMax Ace will take those dosing capsules you use in the Mighty?

I want a Mighty. I've done my homework I think. Convince me. Those that have the XMax Ace... does the Mighty work better as far as getting good vapor goes? Any advantages over the Ace? BTW I do find the Ace an excellent device for many reasons. But I think I need a Mighty... too. :nod:

:weed:

Last edited:
Does anybody know if the XMax Ace will take those dosing capsules you use in the Mighty?
Not even close!
The Ace is quicker to temp and fits in a pocket much better than a Mighty. The vapor of the 2 are completely different.
The Mighty has a fuller vapor production that vapes a load a lot quicker than the Ace.
It would be nice to have both if just starting a vape collection, that said, the Mighty is the only vape I have sold and I do not really miss it except for getting smokers to try vaping as it produces a lot of vapor easily without any technique...

I haven't got an xmaxx

But from what I've seen reading about them the mighty is a different beast all together

If you were to have only one of the two you mentioned, it would be a mighty if I was choosing

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back