Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Thanks to all of you for replying to my post! The price is what's stopping me right now. I'm hoping for some good deals on good Friday. I just cannot justify it at full price, since I've got the Ace and Pax 3. Those broke the bank, well, the Pax did anyway.

From what I've seen, the Mighty looks to give good flavor and a more pure vape, meaning not as much garbage but only the good stuff with every puff?

So there's going to be a Mighty +....? So do you guys know any more about that one? And... where's the best place to look for a good discount on good Friday? Unfortunately, "they" seem to be giving the grinder as a freebie instead of the Mighty Stand.... I've got as many grinders as USB cords and it's the last thing I need. Ungrateful, I know.

Thanks again! :weed:

Thanks to all of you for replying to my post! The price is what's stopping me right now. I'm hoping for some good deals on good Friday. I just cannot justify it at full price, since I've got the Ace and Pax 3. Those broke the bank, well, the Pax did anyway.

From what I've seen, the Mighty looks to give good flavor and a more pure vape, meaning not as much garbage but only the good stuff with every puff?

So there's going to be a Mighty +....? So do you guys know any more about that one? And... where's the best place to look for a good discount on good Friday? Unfortunately, "they" seem to be giving the grinder as a freebie instead of the Mighty Stand.... I've got as many grinders as USB cords and it's the last thing I need. Ungrateful, I know.

Thanks again! :weed:
I agree about the price
I got mine during black friday sales too
Not my most used vape, but I do use it daily
Good vape if you were a joint smoker

I don't know what the mighty plus will bring or when it will come
I watch with interest though and would hope there are decent improvements not just small ones

I looked at a pax way back at the beginning of my journey, but after reading forums I went other directions, I can't remember why exactly now but I don't get vassed by it at all

Good luck on your journey, once VAS kicks in it is a new venture always
Happy vaping mate :)

@vmember The Mighty + is pure speculation at this point. You'll soon realize vaporizer companies like to surprise us with releases. There has been packaging from storz and bickel that say crafty and might plus with little icons. Plus a lot of people are assuming this because of the upgraded Volcanoe and Crafty. Not that a Mighty needs a whole lot of upgrades. You can micro dose with it or go heavy. So the only upgrades worth it would be, standing on it's own, faster heat up and usb c. Those are the only things I can think that would be worthy of the plus label.

where's the best place to look for a good discount on good Friday?
Australian Vaporizers usually does up to a 30% discount on Black Friday Sales time and has free international shipping on items over a certain amount, the Mighty qualifies for free shipping.
I got my Mighty for about AU$335/US$240( 25% off RRP) during such a sale.
I will probably get a Mighty+ if it is released if it at least has a USB-C charger, the 12v barrel plug charger that comes with a Mighty now is a bad joke. :twocents:

The Mighty - ....I see good coupons for getting the Mighty either at Weedipedia or Cream City Vapes. Anybody know if those two are reputable dealers? I'm ready to pull the trigger.
Personally, I haven't done business with either. So I can't help you on that part.

Without knowing what those discounts are and your end price.... and also what they might be throwing into the deal as far as extras or shipping... it's real hard to say.

Personally, I haven't done business with either. So I can't help you on that part.

Without knowing what those discounts are and your end price.... and also what they might be throwing into the deal as far as extras or shipping... it's real hard to say.

Well... thanks anyway! I started getting all the unpleasant VAS symptoms so I thought I'd better order or I might die.

So I ordered. I got the Mighty, 40 dosing capsules, and 6 dosing key-chain caddies for $308. Is that good? Editing to say that Cream City Vapes is the only place I could find that had the accessories I wanted, the others being all out of stock.

Now I can just sit here and look forward to it. :rofl:

:weed:

Last edited:
@vmember That's not a bad price for what you're getting. I've never heard anything bad about cream city, also never shopped there. I usually go to Puffitup because its almost always the best price. Just use code puffedup. You're going to love the Mighty compared to your other vapes. Just be careful with VAS, it can get out of hand if your not careful with early signs of symptoms...

It is hard to go wrong with a Mighty. Versatile, excellent vapour production & reliable. My only beef is cleaning the cooling unit is more a PITA compared to other portables. Then again they don't have cooling units.

@momofthegoons ... I think I saved about $85 off the full price. I really didn't want to wait until after Thanksgiving. And I really really am not very secure about anything normal going on after 3 Nov. 'nuf said. haha

@Kurtdigglur ... I wanted to use PuffitUp but there was no price break and I don't think they had the accessories either. Thanks for your caring tone, but I'm afraid I've already got terminal VAS.

@Stevenski ... thanks for the encouragement. I plan to use only the capsules so that part will stay clean. I guess it's those cooling mazes that are hard to clean. I'm a little worried about getting it apart...it looked a little hard to do and one hand doesn't work well.

They said to expect a mail delay of 3 to 7 days. I'll surely come back after I receive my Mighty and let ya know what I think! Oh, I shouldn't neglect to say that it was at VapoSpy that I saw the places that had the good discounts on the Mighty.

Thanks to you guys for responding! :smile:

Last edited:
Capsules are great with the Mighty. Even with capsules the oven will discolour over time but they are good. I suggest using capsules in batches of 5 or 6 until they are ready for the bin. Forty capsules will last you a long time of happy vaping.

I use a tall glass jar to hold the iso for soaking the cooling unit. All you will need is sets of screens & o rings for maintenance. Very easy to maintain just more hassle than pushing alcohol swabs through a stem but I am a lazy person at heart.

@momofthegoons ... I think I saved about $85 off the full price. I really didn't want to wait until after Thanksgiving. And I really really am not very secure about anything normal going on after 3 Nov. 'nuf said. haha

@Kurtdigglur ... I wanted to use PuffitUp but there was no price break and I don't think they had the accessories either. Thanks for your caring tone, but I'm afraid I've already got terminal VAS.

@Stevenski ... thanks for the encouragement. I plan to use only the capsules so that part will stay clean. I guess it's those cooling mazes that are hard to clean. I'm a little worried about getting it apart...it looked a little hard to do and one hand doesn't work well.

They said to expect a mail delay of 3 to 7 days. I'll surely come back after I receive my Mighty and let ya know what I think!

Thanks to you guys for responding! :smile:

Mighty isn't too hard to clean
Especially if done regularly

Mind you I clean everything with a US cleaner now a days
But wasn't too bad before I got one

I use only caps, much easier and more ready/portable
If using caps only I would remove the screen all together
Better airflow and vapour production and less bits to get gunked up and need cleaning
Caps help keep the bowl clean but the CU will still catch reclaim
It's easy to open just switch the tab and gently prise apart

Enjoy your mighty
And although a sickness, that costs money to heal, it can be an enjoyable ailment the old VAS and a fun ride
Happy vaping mate :)

I plan to use only the capsules so that part will stay clean.
The CU gums up with reclaim, caps will not help that, they do make it convenient to use when out and about but I used to like using my Mighty without caps as I liked to have more herb in the bowl.
t looked a little hard to do and one hand doesn't work well.
It will be easy for one hand to remove the cover off the CU, the easiest way is to leave the CU on the Mighty and just unlock the tab and remove the top cover while still on the Mighty, makes wriggling it off a lot easier than when the complete CU is removed.
One trick to cleaning is to put the CU parts into a cup of hot milk and stir. The milk helps dissolve the reclaim (honey oil sounds better) then add hot chocolate to the milk and drink...best done on every Sunday morning.
Another option is to get a 3x pack of CU's and dirty all 3 before making the blotto milk.
Then again they don't have cooling units.
The TinyMite has a CU, even the Xmax Ace does not have a straight shot from oven to mouth plus thee a few vapes with water filled CU's as well (not that I would recommend a Hydrology9)
My CU mod was,
IMG_20190705_152107.jpg

The CU gums up with reclaim, caps will not help that, they do make it convenient to use when out and about but I used to like using my Mighty without caps as I liked to have more herb in the bowl.

It will be easy for one hand to remove the cover off the CU, the easiest way is to leave the CU on the Mighty and just unlock the tab and remove the top cover while still on the Mighty, makes wriggling it off a lot easier than when the complete CU is removed.
One trick to cleaning is to put the CU parts into a cup of hot milk and stir. The milk helps dissolve the reclaim (honey oil sounds better) then add hot chocolate to the milk and drink...best done on every Sunday morning.
Another option is to get a 3x pack of CU's and dirty all 3 before making the blotto milk.

The TinyMite has a CU, even the Xmax Ace does not have a straight shot from oven to mouth plus thee a few vapes with water filled CU's as well (not that I would recommend a Hydrology9)
My CU mod was,
View attachment 21324
Most all vapes have an airpath that acts as a CU afaik
They all need cleaning too....

I am not a fan of the jhook or mighty on bong
For me the science and magic of the native CU is part of what makes the mighty good
I think the CU helps create the thick and fluffy clouds and the flavour of the mighty
Condenses the vapour maybe

I prefer most of my vapes through water on a bong
But the mighty is best native to me

Enjoyed all of your posts! @LesPlenty ...you are too funny. But I will drink that milk if you are serious.

@felvapes ... everything you say encourages me. I'm just looking forward to having a vape for herb that isn't terribly high-maintenance. And to have the capsules filled up.... well I may just get lazy. ha!

And @Stevenski is an educator. Which I appreciate. Speaking of that...

I hear-tell the vapor from the Mighty may not be a problem with that skunky smell? Is that so? That was a terrible sentence, that first one.

Also, so you can actually submerge the CU parts in liquids like ISO, etc?

Enjoyed all of your posts! @LesPlenty ...you are too funny. But I will drink that milk if you are serious.

@felvapes ... everything you say encourages me. I'm just looking forward to having a vape for herb that isn't terribly high-maintenance. And to have the capsules filled up.... well I may just get lazy. ha!

And @Stevenski is an educator. Which I appreciate. Speaking of that...

I hear-tell the vapor from the Mighty may not be a problem with that skunky smell? Is that so? That was a terrible sentence, that first one.

Also, so you can actually submerge the CU parts in liquids like ISO, etc?

I float my CU in a jar of iso and run it in the us cleaner for 5 or less minutes
Then water rinse, white vinegar rinse to grab any iso left and water again

I wouldn't soak it for ages in iso but for short periods it is fine

All vapes smell less than smoking
But the mighty does get a reclaim smell quickly
Otherwise I find most my vapes are pretty stealthy for public use
Just don't blow it directly into someone's face lol

Last edited:
The cooling unit comes apart MUCH easier when warm.

Every couple days I use Troy's method from the following video -- just pull it apart and wipe out the warm CU and mouthpiece with a couple dry q-tips. Super quick and easy, it gets the majority of the gunk out. I only fully disassemble and iso soak every couple weeks when I'm cleaning all my other vape stuff.

And another one bites the dust...screen fading again,
IMG_20201010_183553.jpg

Built for the autobahn!
I knew I should not have sold it to a friend, Oh well I will be the go between to get it replaced...again!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back