Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
And another one bites the dust...screen fading again,
View attachment 21378
Built for the autobahn!
I knew I should not have sold it to a friend, Oh well I will be the go between to get it replaced...again!
I wonder how long my new replacement will last
Lucky it happened now to your friend
Our warranty runs out next month
My old one kept working with the faded screen though if it happens a third time
Hopefully mine keeps on going now as I won't get a new one after November under warranty

That's a shame. Is S&B doing anything to the screens to make them better or more long-lasting these days?

I'm uber disappointed. Cream City Vapes tracking # said my Mighty would be delivered today. It wasn't. Called the post office and he said the number takes him back to its origin in Wisconsin. So... has it even been shipped yet? Real bummer.... now I wonder if I'll get it at all.

:weed:

That's a shame. Is S&B doing anything to the screens to make them better or more long-lasting these days?

I'm uber disappointed. Cream City Vapes tracking # said my Mighty would be delivered today. It wasn't. Called the post office and he said the number takes him back to its origin in Wisconsin. So... has it even been shipped yet? Real bummer.... now I wonder if I'll get it at all.

Hopefully your unit will still turn up mate
Have you sent an email to the seller store?

As for screens, I never managed to use one enough to need to replace it - when I used the screen

But I haven't used a screen for ages as I solely use caps now in the mighty and taking out the screen gave better performance and less restriction from lack of gumming up

Hopefully your unit will still turn up mate
Have you sent an email to the seller store?
I texted the Cream City Vapes as they don't take calls. I got no reply but this morning I now have about 6 notices in my email inbox telling me that the package will arrive tomorrow (yea, right?) and that another package (accessories) has shipped today (really?). So I'll let you know if the package really does come tomorrow or if it's another attempt at levity.

I wonder why Amazon's packages have normal tracking and Cream City doesn't?

Thanks for the encouraging words. :smile:

Never had issues with Cream City Vapes. If ships USPS you will have tracking, but the post office is issues in general.

He does respond to emails, so I'd suggest writing to. It does seem that he sells through his site and drop ships too. Sometimes things take a little longer than others, but no issues otherwise.

A few days to up to a few weeks for Cream City Vapes gear to get to his US customers...the cheapest prices available for most vapes he sells has to have a drawback now and again!

S&B need to give this guy a job, quick swap batteries in a mighty,

1602982261576.png

Keeps getting better, I think he is going to start selling these soon,
1603507108430.png

LG HG2 brown batteries would look and perform better!

I reunited the Mighty with its owner who gave me back the Fury2 I loaned him (he said he did not know what he would do without the Mighty as pipes now tasted like shit, I used the opportunity to express I could not remember ever eating shit to know what that tasted like).
He said thanks for the loaner but he was more than glad to have his Mini Mighty (his name for it) back and had really missed it.
I suppose I should get another one come Black Friday to help convert some more smokers as it really seems to impress them.
I asked what temp he settled on after suggesting 195, 200 then max...he leaves it on max temp...and fair enough as it is still not smoking. :thumbsup:

I texted the Cream City Vapes as they don't take calls. I got no reply but this morning I now have about 6 notices in my email inbox telling me that the package will arrive tomorrow (yea, right?) and that another package (accessories) has shipped today (really?). So I'll let you know if the package really does come tomorrow or if it's another attempt at levity.

I wonder why Amazon's packages have normal tracking and Cream City doesn't?

Thanks for the encouraging words. :smile:

I'd recommend getting on their discord, they are responsive there

Not sure if anyone has seen this on reddit. Looks like the mighty plus was featured in a German rap video. Im not even excited about it anymore. Id put money on it that its less a vape then a Mighty 20% because they spent the last 4 years figuring out how to make it cheaper.
1qh3qmzymwo61.jpg

Haha, looks like they are moving from the Cambrian to Jurassic period, hopefully they will move into the Quaternary period before I cark it!

Still the only Mighty Plus available,
1619416472169.png

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back